THE BODY SHOP® Vanilla Eau de Toilette

Scent your skin with warm, sweet notes of vanilla with our fresh and light eau de toilette. The inviting, classic aroma of vanilla, is irresistible.

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Glycerin (Humectant), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract (Natural Additive), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Vanilla Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Niagara Falls
I love the smell of this, I always wear it when it’s date night. The smells lasts all day, and the bottle lasts a long time as well. The price is good and I will always buy it .
I love scent of vanilla since I was a kid. So, this is the chance for me to buy it because the bottle is very light in weight. It has seductive gourmet scent because it contains vanilla extract. I would definitely recommend to others ❤
Patras
Has been my scent for years, I always go back to it no matter what. Its perfect warm vanilla scent❤️it doesn't turn weird when I put it on and stays true to the scene in the bottle. The price is also very affordable. What is there not to love?
Casetas, Zaragoza
This will be great for girls who love sweet perfumes! Not my every day perfume but I use it when I want to feel extra special and sweet and just have that nice yummy jam! Love to use it especially on summers somehow. Recommend to buy it. Normal price for such a perfume.
Victoria, BC
Vanilla is my favourite smell and this perfume smells delicious!! It isn't too strong but the scent lasts a really long time. I always get compliments when I wear it, people will say I smell like cake or cookies! :) A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time.
Vancouver, BC
This was a great starter perfume for me as a pre-teen. It is fairly long-lasting but can be quite strong if you're not careful. I would make it a bit spicier and little less sweet, but it is a nostalgic perfume for me. I would recommend as a layering note.
Aurora
I have been using this perfume for at least 5 years. It is my signature sent with warm tones of vanilla. I receive multiple compliments on it per day and it’s subtle enough to not over power. Long lasting and easy to throw into your bag on the go
Calgary
I really love this product the smell is great and is also not to strong. It lasts a long time and leaves you smelling like he perfect vanilla scent.overall I would recommend this product to anyone who love a vanilla mist scent
Vancouver
You can never go wrong with a soft vanilla scent. I have been thru multiple bottles over the years. It wears longer than I'd expect. It's such a comforting soft scent that's not offensive.
This was a little gift I recieved for my birthday! It smells so good along with the body mist. This is such a lovely vanilla fragrance, it's not overkill either it is great.

Looking for your answer?