BY THE BODY SHOP

Tis the season to indulge! Smell utterly enticing with this creamy-smelling festive fragrance. The top notes of vanilla seed oil from the Sava region in Madagascar give a sweet and indulgent fragrance

Buy on Amazon
Ashley W.
Parsippany, NJ
Vanilla is my favorite scent and after experimenting with a few different scents, The Body Shop has become my favorite. This Vanilla isnt too sweet but the perfect amount. If you're looking for a pure Vanilla this is the one. I will be buying this again.
Hallie A.
Smithfield, RI
Love this stuff! Long lasting wonderful but subtle scent for a reasonable price. They have the best sales online all the time, though I wish they didn't close my local store.
Kerry P.
Cullman, AL
Absolutely LOVE this scent! It was a holiday edition in 2014. They should bring it back! I would definitely stock up on the entire line!
Gina F.
Gold Bar, WA
I really like the scent of this perfume. It was a great perfume when in a pinch and about to be on a date was really something I enjoyed
Fayann B.
Decatur, GA
This is a very good spray it. smell is longlasting its great.
Its very affordable nd good for handbags
Nina W.
Victoria, BC
This is by far my favourite perfume. Compared to any other vanilla perfumes I’ve tried, this is the one I keep coming back to. It’s a great amount of product for the value. I highly recommend to anyone curious about this product.
Alexandra S.
Way sushi e, ON
Love love love this. I’ve been wearing this sent for almost 10 years. Such a classic! I can’t even count how many bottles I’ve had and the price tag at 16$ is great!