The Body Shop Vanilla Brulee Body Butter 6.75 Oz. uploaded by Réce P.The Body Shop Vanilla Brulee Body Butter 6.75 Oz. uploaded by Soukaïna E.The Body Shop Vanilla Brulee Body Butter 6.75 Oz. uploaded by Tracy Y.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Meadow J.
Exeter , CA
I can't get enough of this, it's the silkiest lotion I own and is so refreshing. I will continue to re purchase and try other sents and body shop products. I highly recommend!
Elise V.
Chula Vista, CA
Body butters are great, but for me I always forget about after a while. When I found this product I was skeptical. But I very pleasantly surprised, the scent was nice and sweet. Unlike my other body butters, the product was easy to blend in. It gave me a refreshed feeling and somewhat boost of energy. Now I don't leave the house without it. Definitely a game changer for me.
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
As someone who as dry skin, this product is great. It leaves your skin super moisturized and the product smells good too. Using body butters is better in my opinion in the winter because in the summer it can feel sticky. It is a heavy product but it does make your skin feel better.
Kellyn B.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I absolutely love body butter from the body shop! Although a container of this is a little more pricey, it last a long time as you only have to use a very small amount. You immediately notice a difference in your skin after rubbing it in! The scent is lovely as well!
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
Very moisturizing really helps to repair skin especially during winter months when skin gets really dry. Works great when I need something more nourishing than a normal body lotion. I also really like the fragrance of this one. Would repurchase.
Briana M.
Longview , WA
This body butter smells amazing! I love the texture and how smooth it makes my skin feel. Only con about this product is when you use t a lot it tends to dry out my skin over time. I don't use it as often anymore cause of that reason.
Stephanie G.
Denver, CO
This body butter is super rich and creamy, I love putting it on my legs after I've shaved them in the shower- keeps them soft and feeling lotiony for a few days! A little goes a long way, and the smell is fantastic and decadent. Very sweet smelling, almost like a cupcake.
Kiersta B.
Fairfax, VA
This is a heavy lotion that's great for winter. You could use it in the summer as well because the scent isn't overpowering. It's not too expensive if you combine it with the buy 3, get 3 type deals that The Body Shop often does!
Jules G.
Santa Monica, CA
Love this body butter. The body shop has the most amazing scents. I have SUPER dry skin so moisturizing is a must for me. This body butter is so thick and creamy and luxurious. Highly recommend and I can't wait to try other scents!
Victoria d.
Harpers Ferry, WV
This body butter is not as thick as most, leaving a still slightly greasy feeling to the hands. I would use this product at least once a day. The scent is quite sweet. I would buy this product, or one with another scent again.