The Body Shop Vanilla Brulee Body Butter 6.75 Oz. uploaded by Tracy Y.The Body Shop Vanilla Brulee Body Butter 6.75 Oz. uploaded by Soukaïna E.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Elise V.
Chula Vista, CA
Body butters are great, but for me I always forget about after a while. When I found this product I was skeptical. But I very pleasantly surprised, the scent was nice and sweet. Unlike my other body butters, the product was easy to blend in. It gave me a refreshed feeling and somewhat boost of energy. Now I don't leave the house without it. Definitely a game changer for me.
Jenny G.
This body butter is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling so hydrated, unlike others that leave my skin feeling like it needs more. The scent is strong but not over powering. The packaging makes the product easily accessible. The product is very thick and, in my opinion, is sometimes a chore to massage into the skin
A L.
Laredo, TX
It smells so good well especially if you're fond of vanilla if not the scent is a little much. It lasted me a while because I wouldn't use it every day. Maybe I'd use it once a week because I didn't see anything special to it. I probably wouldn't buy it myself since this was a gift.
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
As someone who as dry skin, this product is great. It leaves your skin super moisturized and the product smells good too. Using body butters is better in my opinion in the winter because in the summer it can feel sticky. It is a heavy product but it does make your skin feel better.
D E.
A pampering sensation, I love this brand to use anytime. The body butter is great any time of the year, after taking the sun over the summer or at the cold winter when your skin needs hydration. The aroma is my favorite one, like eating without worrying for the weight LOL
Stephanie G.
Denver, CO
This body butter is super rich and creamy, I love putting it on my legs after I've shaved them in the shower- keeps them soft and feeling lotiony for a few days! A little goes a long way, and the smell is fantastic and decadent. Very sweet smelling, almost like a cupcake.
Michele M.
Seattle, WA
Where do I begin with how awesome this product it. It feel good and smells amazing. I always gets lots of compliments even late in the day. My skin feels soft and smooth for hours after using this scrub. I would buy it again and I always give it a a gifts to friends!
Kellyn B.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I absolutely love body butter from the body shop! Although a container of this is a little more pricey, it last a long time as you only have to use a very small amount. You immediately notice a difference in your skin after rubbing it in! The scent is lovely as well!
Rachel T.
Glasgow, KY
This body butter smells amazing! It is not too overpowering, but just the right amount of vanilla! I got this as a gift from a friend and I was very thankful. It is a bit expensive, but it's worth the price. I would purchase this product again because it's so great.
Ksenia P.
Seattle , WA
Love love love! Bought it during Christmas time couple years ago, actually, and fell in love with the smell. Hence, it reminds me of Christmas. Really rich consistency, but leaves your skin super hydrated and moisturized. And the scent stay for a long long time!