THE BODY SHOP® Vanilla Body Mist uploaded by Ashleigh K.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Our Vanilla takes on a fresh new form. Spray this light scented body mist all over your body for a gentle burst of warm vanilla. Simply irresistible.

• Warm vanilla fragrance
  • Light and calming, yet fresh
  • Use all over body
  • Contains vanilla extract

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Glycerin (Humectant), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract (Natural Additive), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

HOW TO USEMake The Most Of It

Spritz on body after bathing or showering. Top up throughout the day.

• I've been searching for a scent that's not overpowering y...3 Answers
Olga M.
Las Vegas
In love with all Body Shop products and especially theirs body mists! scents that last and smell amazing for hours! Smells delish! The price is totally worths it. I have been buying different scents for years and will be coming back!
Ashley H.
Most people only like a small fragrance, however this ones BOOMING with vanilla love !!! It's my favorite scent to those intimate dates . It's lasts threw the rain too so I'd definitely encourage trying it out for yourself!!
Kelsie V.
i love vanilla! i love the body shops body mist! i love the packaging it's so luxurious compared to the average spray.... the vanilla is perfect it is not overwhelming. i definitely recommend
Gosh this smells so good! I almost feel bad using it, as I don't want to waste ut. Really smeels like sweet vanilla, just like vanilla extract. It doesn't last past a couple hours, like three, but it's delicious while it lasts!
Jessica B.
Fragrance is light and sweet. It smells really good when you first spray it on but doesn't last as long as I would like it to. I would say if you like any of the Body Shop fragrances, but the Eau de Toilette instead.
Mary M.
Flushing, MI
This is my family's favorite. I have 5 girls and they all use this brand of vanilla body spray. Love it and it's not expensive so I don't mind sharing.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
This is my favorite perfume base if I want to mix my fragrances. It’s so delicious and stays. It’s inexpensive and easy to get.
Yarie M.
New Haven, CT
The body sprays from body shop are so good and a great deal. The scent lasts all day long I have had so many compliments
Delilah L.
River Pines, CA
So obsessed!!!! I can't get enough of this vanilla body spray. I've been using this everyday for years.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Love this vanilla body most by the body shop. Vanilla is my favorite scent for body sprays!
Chelsea B.
I've been searching for a scent that's not overpowering yet stays all day, how well does this linger?