THE BODY SHOP® Ultra Fine Bath Lily uploaded by Noor J.

BY THE BODY SHOP #9 in Sponges & Loofahs

Team our cream ultra fine bath lily with any body wash to enhance the lather. Perfect for gently cleansing and exfoliating your skin.

• Bath lily
  • Increases product lather
  • Gently exfoliates
  • Contains 15% recycled materials

• Any particular reason why this would be better than a lou...3 Answers
Jay 💖.
I had this a little while ago,and I really liked it! It wasn't scratchy and it wasn't too dense. I figured for the $3 price,it wouldn't be very good,but it was surprisingly decent quality! I tossed mine out after about 2 months,but I'd still recommend! I give it a rate of 8.2/10.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,207 reviews
Review for: Other more...
I got mine in store. They were having a sale on them. I think they were like $1.99 or something like that. So both my mom and I got one. My old one was getting old. Bath Lily is only good for like six months or something like that. I had my old one for a long time and I needed to replace it. I'm so glad I did. The one I have now is bright blue and perfect. It is me!
Madison M.
These little things were literally god sent lol. I absolutely love these! If you don't want to mess with the dirty washrag that collects dirt and grime switch over to this. They come in all kinds of colors and last about a month or so before you have to replace them. All you do is put a little product on there and use it. So easy to use and clean. I will never use anything else. It suds really well too which I like. My son even has a mini one in (blue) that he loves to use. Great for all ages.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Review for: Lily Pink more...
This loofah is great! It really doesn't take much of your soap to get this lathered up and ready to use! This one doesn't feel rough, like scratching your skin like others! This one evenly rubs soap all over your body , you will feel this leaving a nice clean feeling on your body! Easy clean off to be ready for the next use!
Caroline R.
Cullowhee, NC
This product is so inexpensive! You can get these things for $3.00 but they're not like any old cheap thing you buy from Walmart. These are a shower staple for me. It exfoliates your skin gently but effectively. It automatically increases your lather, and removes dead skin cells on the spot. It also holds its shape very well and can last you a long time. I've used it just about every day and one of these can last me months. Stock up on these!!! I highly recommend them.
Shannon C.
These are the softest bath poofs I have ever found. They may seem expensive for what it is, but in my experience these hold up better than the cheaper ones you can buy at mass retailers. Sadly, The Body Shop in my city closed and I don't think it's worth paying shipping for - but I do miss them!
Sahar K.
Los Angeles, CA
These loofahs are my go-to's. Yes, you can go to a drug store and buy a cheaper version of this. But not only is this pretty to look at, but it lasts so much longer than any other brand. It doesn't come apart and always stays intact no matter how long you decide to keep it.
Jaime B.
Elverson, PA
Perfect, soft yet exfoliating loofa. I love the quality and they stay pretty clean compared to other brands. The Body Shop has the best loofas and this one lasts a long time. I really love it - as much as you can "love" a loofa! Highly recommend it!
Jennifer D.
Brookville, OH
When looking for a loofah type product, I like something that is very scratchy because I have dry skin and need it to remove the excess skin. This bath loofah does the job great! It makes my skin feel nice and smooth afterwards. I am a fan of this brand!
Bella G.
Rochester, NY
It's great. Not rough on my skin or too soft where I feel it doesn't get me clean. It's just right and I love it. I only use this brand for scrub. Gets my body wash nice and lathered up and easy to rinse off
Katelyn T.
Jamestown, CA
Any particular reason why this would be better than a loufa bought at wal mart?

Amazon