BY THE BODY SHOP

Tea Tree Oil Trio Travel Exclusive was launched by the design house of The Body Shop see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennie D.
Okanogan
Loved it. I went to visit my sister and nieces over the summer and I was worried about not having face soap. They introduced me to this.
krystal j.
This is my go to! It always makes my face feel so fresh and clean! My face looks amazing after using these products!
Jem D.
Gapan city, purok 6, calaba san isdro Nueva ecija
This body shop trio butter is good, my face looks glow and its moisture to my face at 24 hours. Its my first time use it. And the result was good ☺
aya a.
This product is very good and I have tried it several times and I was impressed with it if I recommend it so hurry it in before taking it
kαrlα p.
This set of products is amazing, you have all the essentials for traveling. I would recomend this to anyone who is about to travel
Angela D.
Romana
I don't really like to oil my face because I naturally got a oily skin but I use it as a foundation sometimes and it's effective
Alicia M.
No me ha parecido económico puesto que son muy pequeños los botecitos y no llegan a cubrir del todo todo lo que quieres
Ana M.
I love The Body Shop! For me all their products that I used are working! I have tried this products and are amazing!
maryam n.
Vancouver
It is amazing and it is good for oily and acne skin and you can use it with your face wash and with your any maskes
Rascha O.
Appart 12 , 250 avenue du president wilson la plaine saint denis
Amazing set to travel and keep our skin and face hydrated and to keep out beauty i really like it