BY THE BODY SHOP

Travel Size Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash - The Body Shop Difference: When the seasons change, so can your skin - and sometimes not for the better. Tea Tree range with a triple blend of natural active ingredients - Community Trade tea tree oil, lemon tea tree, and tamanu oil - work together to keep skin clear by helping to prevent blemishes and blackheads, and controlling excess oil. No matter what kind of climate you live in, using the Tea Tree range as your daily skin care regime will help combat existing blemishes, prevent future breakouts, and control oil and shine all year long.How it works: Removes excess oil without over-drying skin. Helps remove impurities. Gentle enough for daily use. Community Fair Trade organic tea tree oil comes from the foothills of Mount Kenya. Tea tree leaves are picked by hand and steam-distilled to release the oil. The Body Shop trades with the Kenya Organic Oil Farmers Association encourages sustainable and organic farming methods which help to preserve the area's natural biodiversity. Vegetarian. Not Tested on Animals. Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients. No Phthalates. No Triclosan. No GMO.(2.0 oz.) - Travel Size Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash see more...

Buy on ULTA
Misty D.
New Boston, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this about 2 weeks ago to help with my acne spots. It has brightened up my skin I use the face wash at night before the toner and the toner in the morning. I have seen the acne problem on my face clearing up and my face is getting softer. At first it stings but you get use to it and it has made my skin tone even out, I did have discoloration on my forehead but it is even now. If you have uneven skin tone and breaking out I would recommend this.
Natalie W.
Chicago , IL
Review for: The Body Shop Travel Size Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
I haven’t been using this for very long but I have seen immediate results in the appearance of my skin. It looks brighter, troubled acne spots have cleared up and it feels softer overall. It’s tough and gets the job done but it’s also gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Alexyz L.
Pomona, CA
This face wash is literally my favorite of all times. I tried using other products but they just didn’t stand up to this amazingness. I would recommend everyone try it and all of their other products that have tea tree. Tea Tree Skin Care Kit
Valarie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I cannot rave about this product enough!! It cleared a massive red pimple, I kid you not, cleared it completely off my face with two days of using this! This product has become apart of my nightly routine and I LOVE IT! It smells good and feels good! After every wash your face is left so soft, you won't want to stop touching your face! definitely recommend this product!! The bigger bottles are a little bit expensive, but it is SO worth it and it's cruelty-free!
Kathryna Alyssa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so disappointed to find that I just did not like this product! I've heard such good things about tea tree oil and I love the body shop, but this face wash did not help my skin at all. Instead, it broke me out! The first time I thought it had been because of natural body reasons however after trying the face wash a few more times, it definitely results in more break outs. It also leaves my skin feeling quite dry, which is strange because I normally have oily skin. It doesn't cleanse into my pores or leave it feeling clean. Later on in the day I found that my skin became extremely oily yet again... So disappointed
Lindley F.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I bought this off of the impulse tower at ulta while waiting to check out. I am very pleased with this product so far. I love the texture of it and how it feels on my skin. It's very silky and coats very well. The smell is a little over powering but I do feel like I see an overall improvement in my skin. Pores appear smaller and less acne.
Whitney K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan. I was even warned about it when I went in the store, but I thought I'd give it a try. It is a very strong face wash, and my face told me that it did not agree. Packaging is nice, but body shop personnel told me that many people return it because of how strong the tea tree is in it.
Dawn Y.
Corpus Christi
I have rosacea so it is difficult for me to find cleansers that do not irritate my face.  I have found that the entire Body Shop Tea Tree Skin cleansers and lotions actually reduce the redness and irritation significantly.  The only downside would be the smell, some people like the smell of tea tree oil, I do not, but the smell does not stay strong for very long!
Supritha S.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best cleanser, I've ever used! I've extremely dry skin, and sensitive skin. I'm fond of tea tree oil. Usually, other cleansers dry out my skin, but this one makes your skin feel moisturized and feeling fresh for a long time! I highly recommend this product, if your skin is sensitive like mine!
Ryon W.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mixed reviews about this particular product. It's a good face wash but, when using this product it doesn't get sudsy it's almost as if your not using soap.