The Body Shop Travel Size Mango Body Butter uploaded by Deisy H.The Body Shop Travel Size Mango Body Butter uploaded by Karla C.The Body Shop Travel Size Mango Body Butter uploaded by Asel A.See all 6 photos
2 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP

Travel Size Mango Body Butter - The Body Shop difference: The one that started it all! The Body Shop's Mango Body Butter was the very first body butter they introduced in 1992. Now, 16 years and 40 million tubs of Body Butter later, they have a whole range of Body Butters packed with Community Fair Trade ingredients that provide up to 24-hour non-stop moisturization. Mango Body Butter is filled with Community Fair Trade shea butter, mango seed oil and sweet almond oil which are great moisturizers and filled with essential fatty acids that help to repair skin's moisture barrier. Best for dry skin. (1.69 oz)100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan.(1.69 oz) - Travel Size Mango Body Butter see more...

• I have been looking for a good body b...I love these body butters! The... 1 Answers
Photos (6)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Murrieta , CA
Love the scent, love the way my skin feels after it's been applied AND most importantly, I used this while pregnant with all 3 of my boys and I do not have any stretch marks on my stomach! Only on my sides a little from my first born. Haha, I didn't know where I'd expand!? But, no new after my first :) ITS CALLED.. A-MAZ-ING!! I recommend to all mommies to be!
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
This smells amazing. But my absolute favorite scent from them is the strawberry scent. Anyways this body butter is very thick, so if you don't like thick creams, this isn't the one for you. Since that is is super thick and moisturizing, it's great to apply at night because when you wake up, you feel softer than ever. Definitely recommend!
Klara S.
Klara S.
Astoria, NY
I love Mango body butter.The mango flavor is the best. Also i love the travel size of the mango body butter, i am travelling to much so it doesn't take a lot of space in my luggage and also you don't have to bring with you a hand cream etc., because you can use body butter for all your body.
Jackie Z.
Jackie Z.
Modesto, CA
MMMM I love the smell of Mango, especially on my body. I love the long lasting softness I have on my skin from this product. Body Shop never lets me down. I purchased this Body Shop Travel Size Mango Body Butter at the The Body Shop store in the mall. It's my absolute Favorite!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
I really like this Mango Body Butter by The Body Shop. My friend had it so I wanted to get it because it was so cool. It is pretty cheap. It works very well, and the scent is just delicious. I purchased it at ulta. I would recommend it to anyone who likes Bath and Body works.
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.
I am so in love with The Body Shop products. I got the Mango Butter in travel size, but let me tell you a little goes a long way with this butter. It adds moisture to my skin for hours and gives a lovely sheen which I absolutely love. I would definitely recommend this butter.
Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.
Butler, PA
I have used the Mango Body Butter for years. It's thick and cream and it stays on for hours. It's a rather heavy cream and would recommend using it in the colder months. I do however use it on my legs in the summer after shaving. The scent is wonderful! Highly recommended.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Lawrence, KS
Love this body butter. Super rich and creamy texture leaves my dry skin moisturized for hours. Mango is my favorite scent so I'm a fan of this of course. I use it sparingly as to not run out too frequently. The travel size is perfect for convenience and on the go moisture.
Shani P.
Shani P.
Paterson, NJ
Hydrates skin without leaving a greasy feel. It's a
good value on sale, always great sales to find these.
I use it daily, especially in the winter. It smells like a
day in the fruit pasture, smells delicious. I would
recommend this to everyone, especially in the winter.
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
This wasn't my favorite body butter. I usually love The Body Shop body butters, but this one was stickier than the others and a strange consistency. The scent wasn't the greatest but it was tolerable. I won't get this specific product again but the others are nice.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
I have been looking for a good body butter and have seen this brand a ton lately. Is this a good brand and does it nourish dry skin very well?