BY THE BODY SHOP

Travel Size Mango Body Butter - The Body Shop difference: The one that started it all! The Body Shop's Mango Body Butter was the very first body butter they introduced in 1992. Now, 16 years and 40 million tubs of Body Butter later, they have a whole range of Body Butters packed with Community Fair Trade ingredients that provide up to 24-hour non-stop moisturization. Mango Body Butter is filled with Community Fair Trade shea butter, mango seed oil and sweet almond oil which are great moisturizers and filled with essential fatty acids that help to repair skin's moisture barrier. Best for dry skin. (1.69 oz)100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan.(1.69 oz) - Travel Size Mango Body Butter see more...

• I have been looking for a good body butter and have seen ...1 Answers
The Body Shop Travel Size Mango Body Butter
  • "Hands down my favorite lotion to carry in my purse every day!! It's nice and moisturizing and it smells like peach rings, even though it's mango scented lol." in 38 reviews
  • "Bug fan of lotions,body Butter, moisturizers because I tend to have dry skin. This is my fave the smell.is awesome and I only have to apply once. Perfect for at work or just carrying around in your purse." in 11 reviews
Brittney S.
Sterling, VA
Review for: The Body Shop Travel Size Mango Body Butter more...
I love this product and it’s very moisturizing , but I had to give 4/5 stars due to the packaging. It’s comes in a container instead of in a squeeze bottle and maybe that’s just not my preference so this is my honest opinion. This product would get 5/5 stars if it was in a more convenient bottle instead of this jar. The smell and consistency is long lasting. I love that it’s affordable and if purchased at ULTA then you could use your points and get a bigger discount on it even though it’s already super affordable!
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
The Body Shop Travel Size Mango Body Butter
I like to look after the skin of the face and body very much. Very much I like to use various oils, creams. This oil is one of the favorites. The oil has a light aroma. Light consistency. The skin moisturizes perfectly and increases its elasticity. Does not leave a greasy film and unpleasant sensations. I love very much. I recommend to all.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
The Body Shop products are the best bath and body products EVER. I highly recommend them over Bath and Body Works. This body butter is so smooth and moisturizers the skin like crazy! Also, the mango scent is my favorite scent from them. I bought this travel size which is perfect to throw in your purse or travel with!
Colleen D.
Review for: The Body Shop Travel Size Mango Body Butter more...
I love this lotion. I have the travel size in a few different scents and i love them. I also make sure to take one when traveling for when you get that dry skin from flying. I also leave one at my desk to use in the morning. keeps hands moisturized and smells great!
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. I Love Mango Body scrubs
Beatrice M.
Holland, OH
Review for: The Body Shop Travel Size Mango Body Butter more...
Smells great, a little too oily but definitely locks in the moisture, great for the dry season and hot! Value is great for the size and it lasts forever. I use it twice a week depending on my travels. Would buy again
Corina C.
Review for: Other more...
This stuff smells AMAZING and makes my skin super soft. I don’t use it that often since I don’t usually put lotions on. I got it as a gift and haven’t seen it in any stores other than The Body Shop though.
Elizabeth K.
Lake Grove, NY
You really can't go wrong with any of the body butters from The Body Shop. They all have different consistencies and fragrances but are made up of cocoa butter and Shea Butter and smells beautiful
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: The Body Shop Travel Size Mango Body Butter, The Body Shop Travel Size Mango Body Butter, The Body Shop Travel Size Mango Body Butter more...
This is a perfect all over body moisturizer. I love all the scents that they make. I lather my body with this stuff every night before I go to bed and then when I wake up my body is smooth, moisturizer, and smells amazing.
Jamie O.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: The Body Shop Travel Size Mango Body Butter more...
Smells to much like kids play lotion. There used to be a peach scented products I used to absolutely love but was discontinued. I also love the chocomania lotion. Mango not so much.
Lauren S.
I have been looking for a good body butter and have seen this brand a ton lately. Is this a good brand and does it nourish dry skin very well?