THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Targeted Gel

Our Tea Tree Targeted Gel is designed for on-the-go targeted care. With a handbag-friendly wand-applicator, this quick drying gel can be applied directly onto skin, to see you through any skin emergency, mess-free.

• Convenient targeted gel for blemished skin
  • With purifying tea tree oil grown in the foothills of Mount Kenya
  • Use on targeted areas of concern

Do you see any difference if you apply this in any of your spots? THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Targeted Gel ?
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Targeted Gel can u use the gel after doing your skincare(toner and moisturiser)?
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Targeted Gel Have u tried it? What's your opinion?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Targeted Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Ella V.
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Targeted Gel uploaded by Ella V.
I got this on sale at Ulta since I figured it would be a convenient travel sized way to keep pimples at bay. I tried it on my clean face on a few pimples that were either there or would have been, and also put it in my t-zone which is very oily. The NEXT day I had Z-E-R-O pimples and my t-zone had no excess oil and felt like it could breath!! I will definitely be buying more tea tree products from bath and body
Chloe R.
Westland
This product does wonders for my skin! I can’t get enough of it, I bought all of The Body Shops other tea tree oil products because it gave me such great results. I will forever be purchasing this product from this brand.
Michelle K.
Definitely recommend as something to keep in your purse or bag if you feel a break out coming on it clears it up and diminishes redness very fast
Emily T.
Great product to help reduce acne. It has a very strong smell, and you only need to apply a small amount for the product to be effective. I recommend applying at night before bed.
Jess B.
Buffalo, NY
I LOVE THIS. It's the best hair product I've ever used. Makes it so smooth and soft and less frizzy. I definitely recommend it
Annisa C.
La Habra, CA
This is the best acne spot treatments I’ve ever used. My small pimples are no match to this, but larger zits have take more time with the product. Also, when getting new piercings and getting those small bumps, putting this on them really helped!
Sahi A.
Orlando, FL
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Targeted Gel uploaded by Sahi A.
It is a very lightweight gel which works on the red bumpy pimples...and it is non irritating.
Anyah C.
Brooklyn
I would put it on at night on problem areas. The wand allows for easy application but makes me wonder if I’m spreading the bacteria from one problem area to the next
Jessica C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this gel! I can see my blemishes fading and my skin isn't dry. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin! It was easy to buy because I have a Body Shop store right by my house. This is a must have!
Jordan M.
Oak Ridge, TN
Just bought this product and is using it for the first time today. I had a huge pimple this morning and put a little of this gel on it and it seems like it went down form this morning. If you are not a big fan of the smell of tea tree oil then this is not for you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dani B.
il y a un an
Emillie-Mae R. il y a un an
I swore a difference when I used it, made them less sore and to start to go away after a couple of uses
suzanne G.
il y a un an
Emillie-Mae R. il y a un an
I tend to use it when I have nothing on my skin and about and hour after it’s been on, I’ll then do my skin care. Another thing I do is when I’ve washed my face at night so nothing on my face, I’ll apply it then and just apply that.
mary P.
Venizelou 65 Kavala
il y a 2 ans
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Targeted Gel Have u tried it? What's your opinion?
Brandy E. il y a 2 ans
I swear by it. You’ll see a difference the next day and it also helps treat mosquito bites by reducing irritation.