BY THE BODY SHOP

Our Tea Tree Targeted Gel is designed for on-the-go targeted care. With a handbag-friendly wand-applicator, this quick drying gel can be applied directly onto skin, to see you through any skin emergency, mess-free.

• Convenient targeted gel for blemished skin
  • With purifying tea tree oil grown in the foothills of Mount Kenya
  • Use on targeted areas of concern

Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Targeted Gel

Tea Tree Oil and Gel from THE BODY SHOP is one of their best selling products since many years now🍃
If you want to do spot treatment for pimple this is the product you can try out👌🏻
One drop from it on the pimple and you will notice that it will reduce it within lil period without leaving any marks .

I have used this in the past and I loved it back then as well
Tips of how you can use it : .
. - You can mix one drop with your foundation to help in reducing the pimples . - Adding one or two drops with warm water and use it as a toner .
- Adding one or two drops with your favorite face cream . - Mixing it with your face masks .
Salenna W.
I heard that tea tree oil helps fight breakouts and acne so I use this directly on my pimples. It has some effect but I find regular THE BODY SHOP® TEA TREE OIL mixed with Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner works about the same as spot treatment.
Ramanpreet K.
S Ozone Park, NY
The body shop tea tree oil gel is so good for my face. It actually helps to put away all my blemishes. I got it from tj maxx for $5, and it was actually my best skincare product.
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
I always have one of these on hand. I find that for my skin, I see the best results on smaller whitheads that pop after I wash my face. These wands last forever so the value is pretty great. My boyfriend steals mine all the time and he’s picky about skin care.
Sunali Y.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Great for spot treating breakouts. Which I always have! I have been a faithful buyer for years and t really really works for me. Lovely brand. The body shop also recently went all ethical in manufacturing so I recommend this product.
Iris K.
This gel really reduces problem sppts! I usually put it on my red spots at night, and in the morning, the spots have greatly reduced in size! With repeated applications, the spot usually disappears in 3-5 days.
LeeAnna M.
Danielson
I began using the 3-in-1 wash/scrub/mask over two years ago and LOVED IT. I do warn it does cause an appearance of minor irritation, it plumps your skin and turns it a bit red but I experienced no painful irritation or prolonged swelling, and had very soft skin afterwards.
I’ve used the tea tree gel, to target blemishes and pimpls, I apply after the night lotion, and most of the pimples I had came to a head or were completely gone within a day or two! I love it!
The Clay mask is my ABSOLUTE favorite, it leaves my skin soft, plump, bright and glowy. I’ve used it religiously 2x a week for a YEAR and cannot get enough of it! THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Face MaskTHE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial WashTHE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Mattifying LotionTHE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree 3-in-1 Wash Scrub MaskTHE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Pore Minimiser
Anyah C.
Brooklyn
I would put it on at night on problem areas. The wand allows for easy application but makes me wonder if I’m spreading the bacteria from one problem area to the next
Yvonne C.
I have oily combo skin, w/ it getting dry patches during the cold months.

For the past couple of weeks, I haven’t been drinking as much water as I typically do & that’s led to my skin breaking out. I used this as a spot treatment (Whitehead’s, bright red fresh pimples, etc.) & it’s helped with making each individual breakout smaller in size & less “painful” (lack of a better term, my fresh pimples hurt).
Katelyn J.
New Brunswick, NJ
Not as effective as the Tea Tree Oil from the Body Shop. Great to travel with or stick in your purse. Nice to spot treat before makeup is applied. Product runs out quickly but because of their promotions I won’t underline the value. If you’re really trying to get rid of acne I would use the oil or face wash. This is good (in my opinion) for PMS acne.
Jordan C.
Comfort, TX
Does this work better on acne than just tea tree oil alone?
PRIYA P.
Singapore
Does this work for removing skin tags in face ? Is this better than the oil ?
Christine P.
I have a bit of redness in my checks, I don't have sensitive skin but it's still frustrating trying to hide. Does this help? I am forever searching for things to ease or reduce the redness
kels R.
Ottawa
Does bath and body works tea tree oil work well? THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Targeted Gel

back