BY THE BODY SHOP

Infused with pure, organic tea tree oil, our Tea Tree Squeaky Clean Scrub is a daily facial exfoliator perfect for blemished skin. Biodegradable bursting micro-beads gently buff the skin surface, removing impurities and dead skin cells for skin that feels smooth and appears more clear and shine-free.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Lauryl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propanediol, Perlite, Phenoxyethanol, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil/Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mannitol, Sodium Chloride, p-Anisic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Cellulose, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract, Balanites Aegyptiaca Fruit Extract, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Gypsophila Paniculata Root Extract, Limonene, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Leptospermum Petersonii Oil, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tocopherol, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 42090/Blue 1.

• Does this product eliminate blackheads and whiteheads? If...1 Answers
  • Is the scrub harsh or mild on skin ? How many times shoul...1 Answers
  • Is the scrub harsh or mild on skin ? How many times shoul...1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Squeaky-Clean Scrub
  • "This scrub helps keep my skin at bay. I use it during breakout times. Tea tree oil is a natural antibacterial so it helps keep breakouts from getting worse. " in 11 reviews
  • "This tea tree scrub has been an essential in my daily routine for over two years now and i cant live without it! It clears my spots up in no time and leaves my face feeling fresh. Although for anyone with dry or sensitive skin it can dry your skin out or irritate it. I usually follow on usage with a mouistering wash or moisturizer. " in 8 reviews
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
This product smells and feels amazing!! It's great for people with oily or combination skin and helps with fighting blemishes, minimizing pores and evening out your skin texture. As with all Body Shop products, the packaging is beautiful and the amount that comes in the bottle will last you forever. I use this product every day after cleansing and before moisturizing and would recommend to (almost) anyone! It's also effective for people with sensitive skin, as it's more gentle on your skin than many other scrubs that can irritate the skin if rubbed into the skin excessively. I love this product!!
Hanna C.
This is one of my favorite face scrubs ever. The scrub isn't too harsh, so it's safe for daily use. My skin felt extremely clean, but it's not drying like it was overly clean. The scent is nice and not to powerful. It claims to unclog pores, and I feel like it really does unclog them. I would definitely repurchase this item!
Maryam A.
Providence, RI
My favorite scrub for acne-oily skin. It’s so gentle on the skin and it doesn’t irritate it. I use it twice a week for like 2 min. I bought it online from the body shop website . I would recommend it for you if you have oily and acne skin.
Cori C.
The best exfoliating was for blackheads and acne! Natural ingredients that actually work! My skin is super sensitive and this doesn’t irritate it, and makes my skin look “squeaky clean”!
Frankie L.
Brick, NJ
This scrub is amazing and it never lets me down! I know this is a bad habit, but we all had those days when we sleep with our makeup on. When that happens, I use this product and I do not get any breakouts! I tend to breakout easily but after using this product, I rarely do. This product is a life saver for me. After each use, my skin really feels squeaky clean and I feel that it deeply penetrates my pores. I love how refreshing and smooth my skin feels afterwards. BUY IT you will not be disappointed!
Mia H.
have to say that this scrub has been a game-changer. I have adult acne, and it's hard to find products that manage it. I've tried countless cleansers, toners and scrubs, and I finally found one that works. It's not the best exfoliater (it's very gentle), but it's really soothing and moisturizers my skin very nicely. I highly recommend this for any skin type, really.
Cristie R.
What a great product! It does an amazing job cleansing my face. And I love the tea tree scent. I wasn't able to have it shipped to CA so I had it shipped to AZ to my moms. Over all, nice product and I will purchase again.
Fabiola L.
Miami FL
It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth, the beats are largue so try not to rub for a long time, if you have sensitive skin it wil make it more sensitive, the smells its good, clears up my skin so fast and leaves a soothing feeling i like it a would recomended
Scarlett H.
This is definitely one of my favorite tea tree products! I have sensitive skin for the most part but this product managed to remove dry skin without irritating it, that being said I can only use this about 4 times of week without going overboard. I will be repurchasing!
Mara B.
Fulton , IL
I really like the smell of this product!  I have always heard that Teatree oil is really good for skin and hair so seeing that on the bottle always made me gravitate towards it and it doesn't great job at exfoliation! Essential oils are very important to me so I like products that have them
Vanessa H.
London, ON
How often are you supposed to use this product? I have it in my shower and like using it everyday and haven't had any issues but I want to make sure that I'm not over using it!
Brandy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product contain microbeads?
PRIYA P.
Singapore
Is the scrub harsh or mild on skin ? How many times should this scrub be used in a week ?
Yazmin F.
Does this product eliminate blackheads and whiteheads? If not, which body shop product do you recommend?
PRIYA P.