BY THE BODY SHOP #8 in Toners & Astringents

Our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner infused with potent tea tree oil, purifies and tones in one step. Use after cleansing to remove any residual traces of makeup and impurities, which can clog the pores. With shake-to-activate mattifying powders, our toner minimizes the appearance of pores and leaves skin feeling clean, toned, refreshed and visibly clearer.

All Ingredients

Water, Alcohol Denat., Corn Starch Modified, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Allantoin, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Limonene, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, t-Butyl Alcohol, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Caramel, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner
  • "i got the travel or starter kit( with 3 other products i it) from the bodyshop of this because i have oily and acne prone skin and it works(all 4 together), have to be careful not to get it around your eyes, especially the first use cause my eyes did swell for some days (my fault), the smell from the tea tree oil itsself isnt pleasent but it was all smooth, dont know why i stopped using it, im gonna finish my starter kit and look into buying the products again" in 7 reviews
  • "I bought the sample size of the tee tree clearing toner because I knew the smell would be a little bit much and I don't need this product on a regular basic." in 6 reviews
  • "I started using this as an alternative to harsh chemicals (salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide) for my acne prone/oily skin." in 5 reviews
  • "But if you purchase this toner, I suggest you also buy the face wash and spot treatment. " in 5 reviews
Backtoofabulous f.
jabriya
I don’t know why but I love all the products from The body shopI love the way this toner helps my skin and the way it keeps is so protected.. it is very effective ...I would love to recommend this to all the people who have blemish..
karla g.
san marcos
i love tea tree oil it works wonders on oily skin and hydrating after. packaging is nice. one of my favorite toners especially because it tea tree. has a very distinct smell but so does all tea tree.
SiBre W.
Detroit
Helps with my oily skin! I use the complete tree tree line when I notice my skin is need of oil control or I am constantly breaking out. The toner it self is great pried with bar soap or another brand of face soap. Does it burn? Sometimes. Would I buy again? Yes.
Jessica A.
Reno
This product helps so much with my acne prone skin. I love the smell of the Teatree, it is not too strong and it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. Our use this every night before bed and it helps keep my face clean and clear the next day. I also love using the tea tree line through the body shop.
Jessica R.
Saint Joseph
Thank you so much for the great product!! I’ve searched forever for the right product to help with my combination skin and this rocks!
Periyanka A.
Laval, QC
If you have acne-prone skin then this really does the thing. I use this only in the summer because it is drying and dries your skin way too much in the winter. I would recommend this along with the tea tree face wash.
Ally D.
Provo
I love this toner! It cleans my skin well (pretty gross how much crap is left on your face even after using makeup removing wipes!!) without being too harsh. It doesn’t make me break out and doesn’t cause sensitivity issues . I wish the company didn’t change the bottle though, I miss the old one
Sydney C.
I love this toner! It does have a strong smell but I don't have to use much so the bottle lasts me a long time, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I had no idea how much dirt/makeup was left over on my face each night until I added this to my routine. It makes my face feel so clean without drying my skin out!
Lucy J.

THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner has been my go-to toner for so long! I picked it up in the hopes that tea tree would be the answer to clearing up my skin. It really works wonders when used daily on a cleansed face to keep the skin spot-free. I also put some on  a cotton pad and hold it on any surfacing spots for about 5 minutes to help the spot heal quicker.
Zeena S.
Lakeville
I really wanted to love this product but I really couldn’t after using it for a month. This left my skin very red and irritated afterwards. I bought this because I though since it had tea tree oil in it, it would help me with the spots on my face lever it ddI nothing to help out in that area. When applying my moisturizer after it, my skin would feel very greasy and unclean. It didn’t work for me as someone with dry-normal skin, however I think it could work for a combo-oily skin type instead.
Jessica M.
Waukegan, IL
What's another tea tree product that is a must have?
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Is that product very good for acne prone skin?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Is this good for oily skin?
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
Does this even out skin tone a little bit and reduce redness?
Emma J.