BY THE BODY SHOP #8 in Toners & Astringents

Our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner infused with potent tea tree oil, purifies and tones in one step. Use after cleansing to remove any residual traces of makeup and impurities, which can clog the pores. With shake-to-activate mattifying powders, our toner minimizes the appearance of pores and leaves skin feeling clean, toned, refreshed and visibly clearer.

All Ingredients

Water, Alcohol Denat., Corn Starch Modified, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Allantoin, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Limonene, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, t-Butyl Alcohol, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Caramel, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner
  • "i got the travel or starter kit( with 3 other products i it) from the bodyshop of this because i have oily and acne prone skin and it works(all 4 together), have to be careful not to get it around your eyes, especially the first use cause my eyes did swell for some days (my fault), the smell from the tea tree oil itsself isnt pleasent but it was all smooth, dont know why i stopped using it, im gonna finish my starter kit and look into buying the products again" in 7 reviews
  • "I bought the sample size of the tee tree clearing toner because I knew the smell would be a little bit much and I don't need this product on a regular basic." in 6 reviews
  • "I started using this as an alternative to harsh chemicals (salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide) for my acne prone/oily skin." in 5 reviews
  • "But if you purchase this toner, I suggest you also buy the face wash and spot treatment. " in 5 reviews
Julia D.
Plainfield, IL
This product is so nice on the skin. I love the smell. The packaging is not my fave. I had to grab a spray bottle nozzle to attach for easy application. Good value overall. There is some room for improvement. Other than that a great product.
Amanda B.
pittsburgh , PA
Great product! I use this nearly every night. It does a great job of wiping away any remaining residue after washing my face, and though it does contain alcohol, it doesn’t feel drying. It does a good job of preventing breakouts as well
Kalianna C.
Logan, UT
I really like this toner! I feel like it really gets any makeup residue off that is left after cleansing. The tea tree is great for breakouts as well. The price is super affordable as well! I think the size of the bottle is also great!
Galilea F.
Phoenix
I LOVE THIS SO SO MUCH. I honestly can’t get enough of this product. It is my HG and I don’t think I can go back to anything other than this. It is definitely effective. It stings a bit when you put it on the skin but it isn’t harsh.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Great for oily, and acneic skin. The tea tree oil works as an antibacterial cleanser to keep acne and open skin from becoming infected and thus leaving scars. I recommend use for twice a day. Pour into a small spray bottle to mist skin.
Daniella R.
Robbinsville , NJ
I used this product along with the other tea tree products from this line. Using the toner alone with other brands worked very well in clearing my skin however once I started using it with the other products from the same line, it started to lost its affect on my skin. I stopped using it eventually.
sophie c.
I’m not someone who typically uses toners but this one I love! The tea tree line from this brand is amazing and I see a good difference in my skin when I’m using this toner! Feels gentle on the skin and has a nice smell. Definitely something to purchase time and time again
Rachel H.
Fredericksburg
I decided to buy this product because I am a lover of essential oils and I believe they do wonders with the body. I did buy this product along with the oil itself and cleanser for 36$. My skin has never been more clear and just overnight I can tell a big difference. I would most definitely recommend this if you want clear skin but i also recommend using the products that come along with it.
Ana P.
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner I️ really like this toner! When you applying I️t , I️t feels tingly but it doesn’t hurt.I️ repurchased I️t for the third time now. I️ got I️t for 18$ (400ml/13.5 US Fl oz). I feel it’s a good price. It’s a big bottle and I️t goes a long way. I️ feel like I️t helps me keep breakout and blemish free.
Rachel B.
Not a fan of the smell of this toner but my boyfriend says it smells like a spa. Feels refreshing at first but if i use it for a few days I start to notice dry patches on my skin. Did not notice any improvements in my skin while using this product.
Jessica M.
Waukegan, IL
What's another tea tree product that is a must have?
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Is that product very good for acne prone skin?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Is this good for oily skin?
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
Does this even out skin tone a little bit and reduce redness?
Emma J.