BY THE BODY SHOP #8 in Toners & Astringents

Our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner infused with potent tea tree oil, purifies and tones in one step. Use after cleansing to remove any residual traces of makeup and impurities, which can clog the pores. With shake-to-activate mattifying powders, our toner minimizes the appearance of pores and leaves skin feeling clean, toned, refreshed and visibly clearer.

All Ingredients

Water, Alcohol Denat., Corn Starch Modified, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Allantoin, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Limonene, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, t-Butyl Alcohol, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Caramel, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner
  • "i got the travel or starter kit( with 3 other products i it) from the bodyshop of this because i have oily and acne prone skin and it works(all 4 together), have to be careful not to get it around your eyes, especially the first use cause my eyes did swell for some days (my fault), the smell from the tea tree oil itsself isnt pleasent but it was all smooth, dont know why i stopped using it, im gonna finish my starter kit and look into buying the products again" in 7 reviews
  • "I bought the sample size of the tee tree clearing toner because I knew the smell would be a little bit much and I don't need this product on a regular basic." in 6 reviews
  • "I started using this as an alternative to harsh chemicals (salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide) for my acne prone/oily skin." in 5 reviews
  • "But if you purchase this toner, I suggest you also buy the face wash and spot treatment. " in 5 reviews
Melissa V.
I have acne prone skin and incorporating this toner into my beauty regimen has made all the difference in the world. I find that it allows me to get all traces of makeup off, fades any discoloration from previous blemishes and leaves my skin so smooth
Jorden O.
Atkins
I am definitely addicted to this toner after buying it 3 months ago. I use it every night before using the Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion, and I have seen a significant difference in the amount of blemishes and dark spots on my face. I only had occasional acne to begin with, but this product has helped to prevent new acne from forming, and in combination with the lotion, my skin looks smoother and more evened out. I have recommended this to a number of friends because of how well it worked for me.
atl |.
Great cleaner. Leaves skin soft. It last a long time I am on my 1st bottle of 8 oz and I use it daily. It is easy to carry around for trips. It is cooling on skin and has a good smell. I got mine from the body shop. It is part of my skin routine because my skin used to be bad, this is better.
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Really great stuff. It’s green based in color so it helps with the redness of acne marks which is great! It’s definitely smoothing but sometimes can leave your skin feeling a tad sticky. I love the smell and the feel of it overall and often a very good price!
Ana G.
Edinburg , TX
I bought this product at Ulta when it had its original packaging so I haven't retried it with the new packaging so im not sure if they changed the formula or anything but I did really like this toner. I felt like it left my skin looking more mattified so I def recommend to other fellow oily skinned girls. I would def repurchase this but I don't use a toner anymore in my skin care routine. Scent is really strong but bc of the tea tree, did help keep my makeup looking mattified.

I would recommend this to a friend

Celeste k.
I swear by this toner. I’ve been using it for years. It isn’t too harsh on my skin and it definitely keeps my skin clear. Tea tree is definitely an essential if you have acne prone skin. You get your money’s worth on this product. Would highly recommend
Kien S.
Manassas, VA
This toner has kaolin in it so before you use it, you have to shake it well. In term of effectiveness, I think it works pretty well for a natural toner. I usually break out once a month but since I started using this toner, i break out less often
Taylor K.
Brooklyn
I really enjoy this toner. It smells amazing, it has a very soothing aroma from the tea tree. It removes any dirt or make up that I may have missed after washing my face. It also leaves my skin looking so smooth and clear with a matte finish. The only thing i do not enjoy about this product is that it is not as sensitive as I would like. Sometimes it cause your skin to burn and it also dries your skin out. You have to apply moisturizer shortly after or your face will begin to feel tight.
Casanail J.
Lewis Center, OH
The Body Shop tea tree skin clearing mattifying toner really help with balancing my pH level and removing all of the excess oil from my skin and making my pores smaller it's made with purifying tea tree oil from the foothills of Mount Kenya suitable for blemished skin it has a tingling tea tree sensation but it goes away within seconds that's how you know it's working to help get rid of acne.
Karli B.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased this when I was having bad hormonal acne breakouts. Used with the tea tree face wash and it’s really a great combo. It really helped clear up my face. It does burn a bit, but most toners do. It felt light and refreshing on the skin.
Jessica M.
Waukegan, IL
What's another tea tree product that is a must have?
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Is that product very good for acne prone skin?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Is this good for oily skin?
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
Does this even out skin tone a little bit and reduce redness?
Emma J.