BY THE BODY SHOP

Our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner infused with potent tea tree oil, purifies and tones in one step. Use after cleansing to remove any residual traces of makeup and impurities, which can clog the pores. With shake-to-activate mattifying powders, our toner minimizes the appearance of pores and leaves skin feeling clean, toned, refreshed and visibly clearer.

All Ingredients

Water, Alcohol Denat., Corn Starch Modified, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Allantoin, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Limonene, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, t-Butyl Alcohol, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Caramel, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner
  • "i got the travel or starter kit( with 3 other products i it) from the bodyshop of this because i have oily and acne prone skin and it works(all 4 together), have to be careful not to get it around your eyes, especially the first use cause my eyes did swell for some days (my fault), the smell from the tea tree oil itsself isnt pleasent but it was all smooth, dont know why i stopped using it, im gonna finish my starter kit and look into buying the products again" in 7 reviews
  • "I bought the sample size of the tee tree clearing toner because I knew the smell would be a little bit much and I don't need this product on a regular basic." in 6 reviews
  • "I started using this as an alternative to harsh chemicals (salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide) for my acne prone/oily skin." in 5 reviews
  • "But if you purchase this toner, I suggest you also buy the face wash and spot treatment. " in 5 reviews
Wendi A.
Bellevue, WA
Best purchase I have ever made from The Body Shop. I struggle with adult acne but pairing this along side The Body Shop tea tree oil, it helps to clear up my break outs, no matter if they're small white heads or cystic. I use this daily and will always be my go-to toner.
Katie B.
Cresson
I absolutely love this toner!!!! It smells good and it seems like it really gets the job done. It lasted me about 3 months so it’s definstrly worth the money. I noticed less breakouts while using this. I would buy again for sure! I have combination skin and t worked amazing with me!
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Love this toner! I've never been able to actually use a toner because of my sensitive skin, but then I decided to try this since I have the face wash and face clay mask to match and I'm so glad I did. I haven't have any bad reaction and it really helps when my skin is breaking out.
Samantha H.
I'm 50/50 with this toner. Don't get me wrong, I love it. I hate the smell of tea tree, but tea tree has many benefits that I love. The cleanser is nice too. I've been using this every night. It makes my face feel a little tingles(I love it. The ole henriksen oil control toner does the same) and it has a cooling sensation which I love. BUT unfortunately, I just found out this toner contains alcohol. I've had a few more zits pop out which I normally don't have this problem. I love it, but I don't live it. I'll keep using till it's gone, but will be looking for another.
Maricarmen R.
Astoria, NY
I was using this product for a while and I feel that at some points it made me feel so refreshed and clean. But other times it became drying. I'm now using the NEOGEN - Dermalogy Real Fresh Cleansing Stick Green Tea 80g (US & EU Edition) 80g . And it doesn make my face feel as tight. But good stuff
Peyton L.
Virginia Bch, VA
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE TONER! I’ve been using this for over three years now and I constantly gravitate towards it. My skin stays so clear using all of the tea tree products from The Body Shop. This toner smells so nice, so long as you like the smell of tea tree oil. It is VERY strong, but doesn’t linger once you apply it to the face. It’s perfect for after you wash your face because it just feels like it takes off any remaining makeup, oil, dirt, etc off my face. The toned has done nothing but positive things for my skin and more! And that deserves a 5 star review.
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
This is my favorite toner that I have ever tried. I have a three step every day skin care routine and it is the entire The Body Shop Tea Tree collection. I use this along with the cleanser and moisturizer. This is my second step after the cleanser and I truly feel that this is mattifying and helps clear out my imperfections.  THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner
Stephanie V.
This is one of the best toner I’ve tried, it is really effective & takes all the debris that you might have miss from washing your face, but it is a little harsh, you do feel it on your face but I like that because to me if I don’t feel it I don’t think it’s working.
Haley G.
Tullahoma, TN
This is my go-to toner! It’s perfect for oily/combo skin! I never let myself run out of this. It totally exceeded my expectations especially for the price! Great value and lasts a while! 10/10 would recommend!
Elizabeth R.
Waterman, IL
I like this toner but don’t love it. It has a strong smell, but I don’t mind the tea tree scent. It tingles after using but not to the point of being painful. It takes off any leftover makeup residue and leaves my face feeling very clean. It does however dry parts of face out too much and makes my skin feel tight. Moisturizer is a must after this. I also wouldn’t say it’s very mattifying if you wear makeup on top. I still notice some areas of my face getting oily. Overall it works fine, but I’ll be trying something else when I run out.
Jessica M.
Waukegan, IL
What's another tea tree product that is a must have?
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Is that product very good for acne prone skin?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Is this good for oily skin?
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
Does this even out skin tone a little bit and reduce redness?
Emma J.