BY THE BODY SHOP #8 in Toners & Astringents

Our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner infused with potent tea tree oil, purifies and tones in one step. Use after cleansing to remove any residual traces of makeup and impurities, which can clog the pores. With shake-to-activate mattifying powders, our toner minimizes the appearance of pores and leaves skin feeling clean, toned, refreshed and visibly clearer.

All Ingredients

Water, Alcohol Denat., Corn Starch Modified, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Allantoin, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Limonene, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, t-Butyl Alcohol, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Caramel, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner
  • "i got the travel or starter kit( with 3 other products i it) from the bodyshop of this because i have oily and acne prone skin and it works(all 4 together), have to be careful not to get it around your eyes, especially the first use cause my eyes did swell for some days (my fault), the smell from the tea tree oil itsself isnt pleasent but it was all smooth, dont know why i stopped using it, im gonna finish my starter kit and look into buying the products again" in 7 reviews
  • "I bought the sample size of the tee tree clearing toner because I knew the smell would be a little bit much and I don't need this product on a regular basic." in 6 reviews
  • "I started using this as an alternative to harsh chemicals (salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide) for my acne prone/oily skin." in 5 reviews
  • "But if you purchase this toner, I suggest you also buy the face wash and spot treatment. " in 5 reviews
Lisah W.
Wyoming, MI
Love love love tea tree oil, it is so great for your face. This is what I currently use and have been very happy with it. It took the place of another mattifying toner I used and loved and lived up to the old ones expectations. It smelled very strongly of tea tree upon opening and I was worried it would be heavier like the concentrated oil, but that was silly! Of course it is extremely lightweight and made my skin feel even and clean. If you’re not used to tea tree oil it may be a bit strong to get used to, I remember having a hard time adjusting to the strong smell when I first started using the oil on my face (same smell as mentioned above). Great product! Definitely worth the money.
Nilsa A.
Bronx
I used this a few years ago when I was in my 20s, my face was still an oil spill, and had all sorts of party bumps happening. I used it as part of the tea tree skin clearing line. It’s basically all alcohol so within weeks my face went from oil spill to saaaandy desert.

While it was helpful in clearing my face, I believe it cleared my face for the time being because it dried the crap out of it. I ended up then having to over moisturize, my skin started producing extra sebum to compensate for the 84 pounds of alcohol in it, and I ended up an oil spill once again. THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner
Briana O.
Torrance, CA
If you love the tea tree oil by body shop then you’ll really love this mattifying toner. As a person with oily skin, I find that this helps my skin tremendously when I apply it before make up. I also notice that the small red pimples I would get on my cheeks would be gone the next morning
Natalie L.
Gainesville, FL
I found that this toner was pretty harsh for my skin. I wasn't happy to see and smell so much alcohol in a toner. I use a lot of treatments for acne on my skin, so I try to avoid too harsh of toners or cleansers. Others with acne-prone might enjoy this, because it would likely help dry out active acne.
ليلى ا.
Pearland
Im absolutely in love with this product! Ive been using it for 3 months now and my skin feel cooled, refreshed, and clean after every use. I use it in the morning with a cotton pad, instaead of having to wash my face. I definitly recommend this to anyone on the market for a good toner!!
Wendi A.
Phoenix, AZ
Best purchase I have ever made from The Body Shop. I struggle with adult acne but pairing this along side The Body Shop tea tree oil, it helps to clear up my break outs, no matter if they're small white heads or cystic. I use this daily and will always be my go-to toner.
Katie B.
Cresson
I absolutely love this toner!!!! It smells good and it seems like it really gets the job done. It lasted me about 3 months so it’s definstrly worth the money. I noticed less breakouts while using this. I would buy again for sure! I have combination skin and t worked amazing with me!
Christine B.
Manhattan Beach
great toner! makes pores smaller, dries up oil production, and pimples are definitely less angry and red the next day. has a nice drying/tingling feel when in contact with air as it is drying, but nothing too irritating for my acne prone but normal skin that's sometimes oily in t zone. will sting a little if the pimple is recently popped however, which is usually how i used it as more of an astringent. i wish it came in a spray form so i don't have to go through cotton pads to apply it.
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Love this toner! I've never been able to actually use a toner because of my sensitive skin, but then I decided to try this since I have the face wash and face clay mask to match and I'm so glad I did. I haven't have any bad reaction and it really helps when my skin is breaking out.
Samantha H.
I'm 50/50 with this toner. Don't get me wrong, I love it. I hate the smell of tea tree, but tea tree has many benefits that I love. The cleanser is nice too. I've been using this every night. It makes my face feel a little tingles(I love it. The ole henriksen oil control toner does the same) and it has a cooling sensation which I love. BUT unfortunately, I just found out this toner contains alcohol. I've had a few more zits pop out which I normally don't have this problem. I love it, but I don't live it. I'll keep using till it's gone, but will be looking for another.
Jessica M.
Waukegan, IL
What's another tea tree product that is a must have?
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Is that product very good for acne prone skin?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Is this good for oily skin?
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
Does this even out skin tone a little bit and reduce redness?
Emma J.