BY THE BODY SHOP #8 in Toners & Astringents

Our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner infused with potent tea tree oil, purifies and tones in one step. Use after cleansing to remove any residual traces of makeup and impurities, which can clog the pores. With shake-to-activate mattifying powders, our toner minimizes the appearance of pores and leaves skin feeling clean, toned, refreshed and visibly clearer.

All Ingredients

Water, Alcohol Denat., Corn Starch Modified, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Allantoin, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Limonene, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, t-Butyl Alcohol, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Caramel, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner
  • "i got the travel or starter kit( with 3 other products i it) from the bodyshop of this because i have oily and acne prone skin and it works(all 4 together), have to be careful not to get it around your eyes, especially the first use cause my eyes did swell for some days (my fault), the smell from the tea tree oil itsself isnt pleasent but it was all smooth, dont know why i stopped using it, im gonna finish my starter kit and look into buying the products again" in 7 reviews
  • "I bought the sample size of the tee tree clearing toner because I knew the smell would be a little bit much and I don't need this product on a regular basic." in 6 reviews
  • "I started using this as an alternative to harsh chemicals (salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide) for my acne prone/oily skin." in 5 reviews
  • "But if you purchase this toner, I suggest you also buy the face wash and spot treatment. " in 5 reviews
Peyton L.
Virginia Bch, VA
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE TONER! I’ve been using this for over three years now and I constantly gravitate towards it. My skin stays so clear using all of the tea tree products from The Body Shop. This toner smells so nice, so long as you like the smell of tea tree oil. It is VERY strong, but doesn’t linger once you apply it to the face. It’s perfect for after you wash your face because it just feels like it takes off any remaining makeup, oil, dirt, etc off my face. The toned has done nothing but positive things for my skin and more! And that deserves a 5 star review.
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
This is my favorite toner that I have ever tried. I have a three step every day skin care routine and it is the entire The Body Shop Tea Tree collection. I use this along with the cleanser and moisturizer. This is my second step after the cleanser and I truly feel that this is mattifying and helps clear out my imperfections.  THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner
Haley G.
Tullahoma, TN
This is my go-to toner! It’s perfect for oily/combo skin! I never let myself run out of this. It totally exceeded my expectations especially for the price! Great value and lasts a while! 10/10 would recommend!
Stephanie V.
This is one of the best toner I’ve tried, it is really effective & takes all the debris that you might have miss from washing your face, but it is a little harsh, you do feel it on your face but I like that because to me if I don’t feel it I don’t think it’s working.
Gaby M.
Ciudad Merliot
Y ahora fue mi primer dia, no puedo hablar mucho en si del producto, el olor no es mi favorito pero tampoco es tan desagradable. Precio muy accesible, el empaque pues como la mayoria de tonificadores. les cuento en un par de semanas como ha sido mi experiencia.
Elizabeth R.
Greer, SC
I like this toner but don’t love it. It has a strong smell, but I don’t mind the tea tree scent. It tingles after using but not to the point of being painful. It takes off any leftover makeup residue and leaves my face feeling very clean. It does however dry parts of face out too much and makes my skin feel tight. Moisturizer is a must after this. I also wouldn’t say it’s very mattifying if you wear makeup on top. I still notice some areas of my face getting oily. Overall it works fine, but I’ll be trying something else when I run out.
Dana H.
Love it! Have repurchased multiple times to the point of having back ups. Was recently able to snag the large bottle at TjMaxx for half the price of Ulta where I typically buy it. My nightly ritual is to use make up remover and then go in with this and it really gets the extra out of my pours. Feels very cleansing, slight tingly, but love that thought of it having the tea tree! Don't know if I can say it's this by itself bc I use a variety of skin products any given day but this one is my most routine product and I rarely get break outs
Evelyn P.
Malden, MA
This is a lovely toner for oily skin. It leaves you with a very mattified feeling and relieves you of any excess oils. However, as I have combination skin, this product did not work for me. If you do not have oily skin, I'd avoid this product. It is too drying and can leave your skin feeling too tight and uncomfortable. Try a different toner in The Body Shop line. However, I've recommended this product to my friends who struggle with oily skin and acne, and they've absolutely adored it, so I do still speak highly of it as a product.
Tori B.
Galloway
I honestly just got this and I’ve used it for about 5 days now and I’m starting to see changes. My skin looks healthy and brighter. Smooth too. I’d say it’s effective. My pores look a tad bit smaller. Strong and organic smell. So far so good! SHAKE TO ACTIVATE 🌈
Danielle G.
orleans, MA
I am a huge fan of tea tree products and have several products from this line at The Body Shop. This toner leaves my skin feeling just a bit more clean and healthy! If you are someone who worries about blackheads/clogged pores/ large pores this is the toner for you!
Sabina I.
Are you supposed to wash this toner off after applying it? (First time using a toner)
Francine S.
Los angeles
I want to use this but does it actually prevent breakouts
Becca B.
Ottawa, Ontario
Hey Guys! I already use a cleanser, a scrub, & a moisturizer. Does a toner really make a big difference in a skin care routine?
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Does it keep your skin moisturized like is it good for dry itchy skin???
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
has anyone use this noticed any dryness?