BY THE BODY SHOP #8 in Toners & Astringents

Our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner infused with potent tea tree oil, purifies and tones in one step. Use after cleansing to remove any residual traces of makeup and impurities, which can clog the pores. With shake-to-activate mattifying powders, our toner minimizes the appearance of pores and leaves skin feeling clean, toned, refreshed and visibly clearer.

All Ingredients

Water, Alcohol Denat., Corn Starch Modified, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Allantoin, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Limonene, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, t-Butyl Alcohol, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Caramel, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner
  • "i got the travel or starter kit( with 3 other products i it) from the bodyshop of this because i have oily and acne prone skin and it works(all 4 together), have to be careful not to get it around your eyes, especially the first use cause my eyes did swell for some days (my fault), the smell from the tea tree oil itsself isnt pleasent but it was all smooth, dont know why i stopped using it, im gonna finish my starter kit and look into buying the products again" in 7 reviews
  • "I bought the sample size of the tee tree clearing toner because I knew the smell would be a little bit much and I don't need this product on a regular basic." in 6 reviews
  • "I started using this as an alternative to harsh chemicals (salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide) for my acne prone/oily skin." in 5 reviews
  • "But if you purchase this toner, I suggest you also buy the face wash and spot treatment. " in 5 reviews
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is a great skin clearing toner for mild acne and breakouts. I can't use it all the time because it is a bit drying on my dry skin, but if I am not using any other harsh skin care, this is what I teach for. It's not too strong, so you could use it everyday if needed. The tea tree is excellent for clearing your skin!
Sabbeth G.
Miami Beach, FL
The tea tree oil will make your skin tingle and you will feel as if all your pores are opening up. Leaves a pleasant fresh clean feeling but it did dry out my skin. This is a good brand but I would suggest trying to get a sample or not throwing away the receipt before getting a feel for this product.
Brianna H.
Tampa, FL
I bought this as my first toner to add to my skin regimen and have been using it for about a month now. I haven’t noticed too much of a difference in my skin, but I also add other products into my routine regularly with beauty subscription box samples. It usually makes my skin really red and I have to let it settle down before I put on moisturizer or makeup.
Xavier S.
Myrtle Beach
My favorite thing to use after washing my face. And one of the biggest contributors to keeping my face matte ALL day. I like to put it in a spray bottle and give me face about 8 spritz and rub it in before wiping it off. It always helps minimize breakouts! Especially in conjunction with everything else.
Ebonee G.
Bronx
I purchased this from the body shop because I had heard a lot of great things about it. My acne was getting out of control and I wanted to use something that could control it. I started using this toner twice once in the morning and in the night time. I started to see a huge difference in my face. I used this toner and the matching tea tree oil face wash. It really was working but I noticed that my face was getting extremely dry which is weird because I have oily skin. So now I have started to use it only once a day. I have purchased this product twice already and will be purchasing it again once it is all done.
Andrea V.
Fresno, CA
An affordable product I love using!I discovered this product In the beginning of last year, a sweet Employee who also suffers with oily skin recommended me this product and I honestly love it sometimes you'll even catch it at Ross or marshals which makes it even more cheaper but the price itself how it is is a good price for a good tone or not on the expensive side but also not so like incredibly cheap like it's with your money. I like to take it out of the packaging sometimes I put it in the Spritz bottle and just put it over my face And grab a cloth and put away the excess. Overall just really enjoy it
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield , CA
I found this product at Marshalls for $7 and it was the best $7 I spent. I love how this doesn't dry my skin out completely being that the main ingredient is tea tree. I usually pat it into my skin so my skin can really drink up this toner. If you are acne prone or even sensitive you'll love this
Netra M.
Folsom, CA
The body shop tea tree Toner is wonderful. You have to shake the bottle every time before use to mix it up properly. I mostly use it at the end of the day after I wash my face. It makes my skin feel so fresh and clean. It gives my skin a tingly feeling which makes me feel like it's detoxifying the skin. I usually tend to get breakouts on my t zone, but this toner has helped me keep my skin clear also. I wouldn't call it cheap, but the quantity is a lot too! So it's totally worth it. I would definitely buy it again.
Jordyn B.
South Lyon
Really big fan of the Body Shop's entire tea tree line, and this was definitely one of the more stand out products. This toner actually felt like it was doing something and I could always see dirt on the cotton pad after using this, so I felt like my skin was getting really clean from using this.
Lisah W.
Wyoming, MI
Love love love tea tree oil, it is so great for your face. This is what I currently use and have been very happy with it. It took the place of another mattifying toner I used and loved and lived up to the old ones expectations. It smelled very strongly of tea tree upon opening and I was worried it would be heavier like the concentrated oil, but that was silly! Of course it is extremely lightweight and made my skin feel even and clean. If you’re not used to tea tree oil it may be a bit strong to get used to, I remember having a hard time adjusting to the strong smell when I first started using the oil on my face (same smell as mentioned above). Great product! Definitely worth the money.
Sabina I.
Are you supposed to wash this toner off after applying it? (First time using a toner)
Francine S.
Los angeles
I want to use this but does it actually prevent breakouts
Becca B.
Ottawa, Ontario
Hey Guys! I already use a cleanser, a scrub, & a moisturizer. Does a toner really make a big difference in a skin care routine?
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Does it keep your skin moisturized like is it good for dry itchy skin???
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
has anyone use this noticed any dryness?