ArthaLou D.
Elk Grove Village
This thing has worked wonders on my skin as well as my brothers. My skin is a little problematic, but my brother has exponentially more oily and acne riddled skin than me. He has gone to the dermatologist many times and has tried many topical steroids as well as general creams to help combat the texture in his skin. However, the ointments would only temporarily fix his problems, and his acne would come back worse every time. After I introduced this product to my brother, which I bought as a recommendation from Sophdoesnails, I left for college. When I came back, I saw an extreme difference in the texture of his skin. His acne had cleared up and several of his scars were gone. The oil in his face is more controlled now and his skin has a more even texture to it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with problematic skin. For those with dry skin, there are better products out there, for this does have mattifying elements. But for anyone with problematic skin, I would highly recommend this!