Samantha H.
I'm 50/50 with this toner. Don't get me wrong, I love it. I hate the smell of tea tree, but tea tree has many benefits that I love. The cleanser is nice too. I've been using this every night. It makes my face feel a little tingles(I love it. The ole henriksen oil control toner does the same) and it has a cooling sensation which I love. BUT unfortunately, I just found out this toner contains alcohol. I've had a few more zits pop out which I normally don't have this problem. I love it, but I don't live it. I'll keep using till it's gone, but will be looking for another.