BY THE BODY SHOP

Moisturize with a light, mattifying lotion that hydrates skin and controls oil while helping to clear and prevent blemishes. Our Tea tree range contains Lemon tea tree and Community Trade Tea tree oil which fight blemishes and help prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion

• Does this product even works for oily skin??2 Answers
  • Does it really clear your skin? And leaves skin oil free?18 Answers
  • Does this help with adult acne an is it gentle on ur skin??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I recently received this skincare and I was a little nervous to try it since I have really sensitive skin. I have to say I'm completely impressed with the clearing lotion. It calms my skin and keeps it hydrated. This will definitely come in handy this winter." in 41 reviews
  • "This is my favorite product line, that all the products are amazing. This lotion soothes the redness that all pimples have. Very thin not to thick also it is very hydrating." in 35 reviews
  • "As a recent Paul Mitchell Student I am very familiar with Tea Tree products. Tea Tree smells really good and fresh. Its very cleansing and opens up pores, cleans out of oil and leaves a tinkling sensation. That helps you feel awake and refreshed. I really recommend this product. For those who have troubles with there skin, oily skin, or even dry skin. Try Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner too. Get for hydrating, cleansing, and fighting dandruff. Available at Paul Mitchell salons or school and even at Sally's Beauty Supply." in 28 reviews
  • "I don't have oily skin, so these products are not appropriate for me, but I bought the face wash, exfoliator, and spot treatment for my boyfriend and he keeps asking for more!" in 5 reviews
Karen Y.
Windsor, CT
This product works great at keeping acne at bay. I love the smell and the slight tingle it gives my skin when I put it on. I love the whole tea tree line from the Body Shop.
Faizan M.
First time user, it had a pleasant tea tree scent and felt refreshing on my face. It met my expectations and I would consider buying it again in the future. I purchased it from the Body Shop store in the mall and I would recommend it to others.
Cedric B.
Charleston, WV
Every item in their tea tree line has done wonders for my complexion! No oil, not stucky, and a pleasant scent. Get this today if you want to get rid of blemishes!
Tracy J.
Brooklyn, NY
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion

Att first, this lotion worked pretty well for me, but after a week into using it, my skin started becoming super dry. Right when you apply the lotion onto your face it feels great, but a minute later, it would make my skin so dry so I would have to follow up with another moisturizer.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
This toner is very similar to the clarifying lotion of Clinique's. I really like it. Definitely helps remove the grime and dirt build up on my face, while also helping it stay fresh. Tea tree oil is known to have great benefits towards the skin. Would definitely recommend this. I usually use a moisturizer after this though because it can be a little drying.
Shannon F.
Warwick, RI
The Body Shop's line of Tea Tree products are an iconic mainstay and must have.  As a teen with troubled skin, I swore by their Tea Tree oil and face wash to keep my skin as clear as can be.  Lately, as an adult with changing crazy hormones, I went back to the old standby and discovered a newer product, the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion.  Man, the smell takes me back -it is so clean and fresh.  It is not harsh on my sensitive skin whatsoever, and worked like a charm.  I definitely recommend the whole line.
Hallie R.
I bought this with the toner and cleanser as a kit from ulta and I have to say I am in love. This is by far my favorite product that came in the box. I have never used a mattifying lotion before but this is so awesome. I have a super oily t zone and this keeps my oily as bay for at least 9 hours if not more. My foundation not longer feels like it's melting off my forehead halfway through the day because of my oily face. Definitely gonna buy this again.
Hayley M.
Crest Hill, IL
I love this moisturizer for daytime use! I have oily, acne prone skin. This moisturizer is one of very few I've tried that actually keeps my skin pretty matte for several hours, but while still moisturizing and not drying me out. The tea tree oil is cool and refreshing on the skin. I don't know that it helped my acne go away or heal quicker, but it didn't irritate my skin or make anything worse. Would definitely recommend to anyone with oily skin.
Kaitlyn N.
Durham, NC
I love the tea tree products. This lotion is wonderful. I have SUPER oily skin and this stuff helps reduce the oil and clears breakouts at the same time...WIN! Everyone skin is different but I have struggled with breakouts/pimples/cystic acne and oily skin for the last 6 years, it is hard to find something that works well. If you have lost hope then I would definitely try this line. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion
Maria G.
Los Angeles
I love It!

I bought this product by chance. And now I do not live without. This moisturizer is perfect for refreshing your skin. It is not a fact that several youtubers use the product in their skin routine. Use this product at least 3 times a week after a skin cleansing and you will notice the difference. The feeling of clean and refreshing skin.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Does it really clear your skin? And leaves skin oil free?
Ola A.
I hear people rave about this product, but has anyone tried all of the "Tea Tree Skin" line? What results have you noticed?
Rena D.
Does this leave your face feeling dry?
Daneny N.
Salem, OR
Has anyone tried the cleanser?! if so do you like it?
Kirsten E.
Caldwell, ID
Is this too harsh for sensitive skin?