BY THE BODY SHOP

Moisturize with a light, mattifying lotion that hydrates skin and controls oil while helping to clear and prevent blemishes. Our Tea tree range contains Lemon tea tree and Community Trade Tea tree oil which fight blemishes and help prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion

• Does this product even works for oily skin??2 Answers
  • Does it really clear your skin? And leaves skin oil free?18 Answers
  • Does this help with adult acne an is it gentle on ur skin??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I recently received this skincare and I was a little nervous to try it since I have really sensitive skin. I have to say I'm completely impressed with the clearing lotion. It calms my skin and keeps it hydrated. This will definitely come in handy this winter." in 41 reviews
  • "This is my favorite product line, that all the products are amazing. This lotion soothes the redness that all pimples have. Very thin not to thick also it is very hydrating." in 35 reviews
  • "As a recent Paul Mitchell Student I am very familiar with Tea Tree products. Tea Tree smells really good and fresh. Its very cleansing and opens up pores, cleans out of oil and leaves a tinkling sensation. That helps you feel awake and refreshed. I really recommend this product. For those who have troubles with there skin, oily skin, or even dry skin. Try Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner too. Get for hydrating, cleansing, and fighting dandruff. Available at Paul Mitchell salons or school and even at Sally's Beauty Supply." in 28 reviews
  • "I don't have oily skin, so these products are not appropriate for me, but I bought the face wash, exfoliator, and spot treatment for my boyfriend and he keeps asking for more!" in 5 reviews
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
This is the last step in my every day three step skin care routine. I use it in hand with the Facial Cleanser and Toner. I will have to say after using multiple products on my face this one leaves my skin feeling cool and refreshed. It does exactly what a moisturizers is supposed to do and give my skin a soft dewy HEALTHY feeling. I love this product, along with the other two steps in my routine.  The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion
Alena F.
Columbia, TN
This product helped clear up my acne so well! I've tried so many products over the past 10 years, even ones from the dermatologist and this one cleared up my skin the most. I was so surprised that it actually worked. It makes my skin feel so clean. The smell is refreshing. I love using before I do my makeup because i have oily skin and it makes my face matte! I would definitely recommend for someone who is struggling with acne!
Heavenleigh H.
Loveland
I use every product in the Tea Tree product line from The Body Shop. They have never let me down. I have such terribly sensitive skin and they are gentle, yet effective. I buy them all directly from The Body Shop. I order in bulk because the lotions, alone, make me feel so refreshed that I use it multiple times a day! I use this one after I've washed my face with the cleanser, used the toner, and wore the mask for about 15 minutes. My skin always feels SO smooth after use! I definitely recommend!
Joanna W.
Long Is City, NY
I bought this Tea Tree Lotion first time on a whim at Marshall's because it was ridiculously cheap and ended up loving it so much I now regularly repurchase from Body Shop at regular price. This is a great moisturizer and sunscreen! It's not thick, doesn't set too long like most similar products. It has pleasant fresh scent without a hint of sunscreen smell. It leaves my skin moisturized and calm, and nicely mat, looking clean and fresh.  Much better than many products with triple the price tag. Great job Body Shop!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I honestly thought this would be a holy grail, but it definitely was not. It didn’t really clear up my face, it burned a bit when I applied it, and it didn’t smell great either. I could get past the extremely strong smell of the product performed the way I had hoped it would. I didn’t notice any mattifying either and this was when I considered my face to be oily. I would not recommend this!
Shailee P.
I looooooove this lotion. It is so lightweight and great for my oily skin. My pores don’t feel clogged, and it keeps me matte for almost the whole day!! I love the whole tea tree line from the body shop, will definitely be repurchasing.
Julia D.
Plainfield, IL
This lotion smells really good. Really helps with my oily skin during the day. This was my first time using. I like the packaging but I dont know if i have ran out of the product or not. Other than that a great product.
Abigail C.
York, PA
This really keeps my acne in check. It’s decently moisturizing in the spring and summer, but leaves my skin way too dry in the winter. If you have dry skin, I would just say don’t use this year round.
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
I really like how soft and light weight this moisturizer is. It's not too heavy and doesn't leave the skin sticky like some other lotions do. I like the scent and how it leaves a fresh tingly feeling. Tea Tree, kind of similar to eucalyptus or peppermint oils can be quite strong on sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin, try spot treating with the lotion to test your sensitivity.
Samantha M.
Phoenix, AZ
This product has a strong smell that makes my eyes burn. I bought this in hope to get my acne scares to fade but it’s been 5 weeks & still no results, I use it with the tea tree foaming cleanser.
Lorna D.
Barrie, ON
Does this work well when wanted to rid your face of acne/blackheads?
Dina  S.
I really like tea tree oil and my skin cleanser which contains tea tree oil. I don't have acne but sometimes I get really bad and big zits. Do you think this product would work for me? I have been thinking about giving it a try for so long now... TIA! 😊
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Does this help to clear acne scars or only active acne?
Rashmeet k.
Raipur
Does this product even works for oily skin??
Irma C.
I heard this is really good for oily skin. But, is it to be used as a face lotion or as a primer??