Daneny N.
Salem, OR

Has anyone tried the cleanser?! if so do you like it?

Yahzmin B.
Yahzmin B.
Charlotte, NC
2 years, 10 months ago
I use it in the morning with the lotion but I use to use it morning and night and if never over dried out my skin. Now I use the cleanser with my clarisonic brush and then the lotion in the morning and then the seaweed wash toner and lotion at night. I also use the seaweed claps mask twice a week at nigh followed by the Glamglow Thirstymud.
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
2 years, 10 months ago
It dried out my skin
Anna H.
Anna H.
2 years, 11 months ago
I have tried the cleanser but I don't use it on a daily basis!
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
4 years, 11 months ago
I didn't particularly like it, because it wasn't doing anything for my acne. However, my fiance swears by it.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA
5 years, 6 months ago
I've used the cleanser for over ten years. I must say that it provides a wonderful clean, but do NOT use all of the tea tree products together, or you'll be dried out and inevitably greasier than you started!