Rena D.

Does this leave your face feeling dry?

Harlingen, TX
Nathan P.
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
3 years, 11 months ago
Honestly I cannot answer that because everyone's skin is different. In my personal experience, it's not that moisturizing but it does help with breakouts. I find myself using a big glob rather than a small adequate size. It's not that long lasting either for me. I think you should try it yourself to see.
Nicholas P.
Nicholas P.
Cold Spring, NY
4 years, 4 months ago
I thought it was perfect for my skin and mine is usually pretty dry!
Katharine F.
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
4 years, 5 months ago
Not if you have oily skin. I wouldn't recommend this for people with very dry skin though.
Kasey V.
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
Personally I don't feel that it leaves my skin dry. I use it every day as well as a moisturizer at night and I have never had any problems with dryness.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
No, but I don't use it every day. I have to use something with SPF during the day, so I mainly use it at night. But most lotions/serums that are for acne do leave you dry. If it does leave you dry use it once a day and follow up with some other moisturizer after this has fully been absorbed.