BY THE BODY SHOP

Moisturize with a light, mattifying lotion that hydrates skin and controls oil while helping to clear and prevent blemishes. Our Tea tree range contains Lemon tea tree and Community Trade Tea tree oil which fight blemishes and help prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion

• Does this product even works for oily skin??2 Answers
  • Does it really clear your skin? And leaves skin oil free?18 Answers
  • Does this help with adult acne an is it gentle on ur skin??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I recently received this skincare and I was a little nervous to try it since I have really sensitive skin. I have to say I'm completely impressed with the clearing lotion. It calms my skin and keeps it hydrated. This will definitely come in handy this winter." in 41 reviews
  • "This is my favorite product line, that all the products are amazing. This lotion soothes the redness that all pimples have. Very thin not to thick also it is very hydrating." in 35 reviews
  • "As a recent Paul Mitchell Student I am very familiar with Tea Tree products. Tea Tree smells really good and fresh. Its very cleansing and opens up pores, cleans out of oil and leaves a tinkling sensation. That helps you feel awake and refreshed. I really recommend this product. For those who have troubles with there skin, oily skin, or even dry skin. Try Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner too. Get for hydrating, cleansing, and fighting dandruff. Available at Paul Mitchell salons or school and even at Sally's Beauty Supply." in 28 reviews
  • "I don't have oily skin, so these products are not appropriate for me, but I bought the face wash, exfoliator, and spot treatment for my boyfriend and he keeps asking for more!" in 5 reviews
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
This is the last step in my every day three step skin care routine. I use it in hand with the Facial Cleanser and Toner. I will have to say after using multiple products on my face this one leaves my skin feeling cool and refreshed. It does exactly what a moisturizers is supposed to do and give my skin a soft dewy HEALTHY feeling. I love this product, along with the other two steps in my routine.  The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion
Alena F.
Columbia, TN
This product helped clear up my acne so well! I've tried so many products over the past 10 years, even ones from the dermatologist and this one cleared up my skin the most. I was so surprised that it actually worked. It makes my skin feel so clean. The smell is refreshing. I love using before I do my makeup because i have oily skin and it makes my face matte! I would definitely recommend for someone who is struggling with acne!
Heavenleigh H.
Loveland
I use every product in the Tea Tree product line from The Body Shop. They have never let me down. I have such terribly sensitive skin and they are gentle, yet effective. I buy them all directly from The Body Shop. I order in bulk because the lotions, alone, make me feel so refreshed that I use it multiple times a day! I use this one after I've washed my face with the cleanser, used the toner, and wore the mask for about 15 minutes. My skin always feels SO smooth after use! I definitely recommend!
Joanna W.
Long Is City, NY
I bought this Tea Tree Lotion first time on a whim at Marshall's because it was ridiculously cheap and ended up loving it so much I now regularly repurchase from Body Shop at regular price. This is a great moisturizer and sunscreen! It's not thick, doesn't set too long like most similar products. It has pleasant fresh scent without a hint of sunscreen smell. It leaves my skin moisturized and calm, and nicely mat, looking clean and fresh.  Much better than many products with triple the price tag. Great job Body Shop!
Mikaela D.
I’m obsessed with the coconut butter and tea tree lines at The Body Shop. I use both for different reasons, but whenever my skin becomes unhappy with me and a pimple or two begins to make their way to my skin, I use the tea tree products. They’re a miracle worker! Put it on the night you begin to feel a breakout and the next day it’s gone. Amazing!
Kali G.
Salem, MA
The only reason why I’m giving this three stars is because I blame myself for drying my skin out. I decided to switch from the Seaweed line to Tea Tree when I noticed my skin breaking out more, but it seems I must’ve been drying out my skin by adding this moisturizer into my routine. My nose got very dried out and it was not pretty.
Genessis P.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Great product as it helps keep your face matte. I suggest letting it dry completely before applying makeup ( and stipple DO NOT RUB) or it will start to pill up. Also, a little goes a LONG way! It smells great, but can be a bit too drying. I personally only like to use it when I'm wearing a powder foundation.
Ashley W.
Claremont, CA
I really love The Body Shop products. Everything is such great quality, cruelty free products. A very ethical company that I’m always proud to purchase from. This Tea Tree Oil moisturizer is mattify-ing and skin clearing and smells very good. Great for oily, acne prone skin. Great to out on before bed to wake up with refreshed skin.
Nina L.
Atlanta, GA
This product is great for oily skin. I apply this before I put on foundation so that my skin stays more matte throughout the day. A little of this product goes a long way, and since the price of the product isn't too expensive Id say that it is a great investment.
Shailee P.
I looooooove this lotion. It is so lightweight and great for my oily skin. My pores don’t feel clogged, and it keeps me matte for almost the whole day!! I love the whole tea tree line from the body shop, will definitely be repurchasing.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Does it really clear your skin? And leaves skin oil free?
Ola A.
I hear people rave about this product, but has anyone tried all of the "Tea Tree Skin" line? What results have you noticed?
Rena D.
Does this leave your face feeling dry?
Daneny N.
Salem, OR
Has anyone tried the cleanser?! if so do you like it?
Kirsten E.
Caldwell, ID
Is this too harsh for sensitive skin?