BY THE BODY SHOP

Our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser is an instantly foaming daily facial wash, formulated to be gentle on blemished skin. Infused with potent tea tree oil, it cleanses and purifies, without over drying, leaving your skin feeling fresh and matte.

• Instantly foaming daily cleanser
  • With purifying tea tree oil from the foothills of Mount Kenya
  • Cleanses blemished skin
  • Mild, gentle and refreshing on skin
  • Reduces oiliness and shine

• Who’s tried the tea tree collection from the body shop? I...2 Answers
  • Do they have a moisturizer just like that1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good acne cleanser that really wo...4 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser
  • "I use this cleanser every single day to remove my make up. It is very gentle to the skin. I use a cotton pad and put some foam on it and then gently wipe my face. It does a really good job. It’s great for sensitive skin and helps with pimples." in 3 reviews
Ashley C.
Lancaster, PA
I love the smell of this cleanser and felt like it lasted forever! The body shop runs good sales too. When I purchase led this product they had buy 2 get one free and could be mixed and matched. I feel over all my skin was clearer than it normally was when using these products.
Jorie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my new favorite line for face wash. I struggle to find a good face wash to cleanse my face and keep it mattified with such an oily t-zone. I was able to get the product for like 40% off and it's great. I've used tea tree shampoo before and it's so minty and strong it almost burns, however, this product is gentle on the skin and doesn't even sting my eyes with the minty smell.
Jolai P.
Enumclaw, WA
My brother and I used to use this all the time, just a couple years ago. I recently bought it for both of us and we broke out pretty horribly. I still love the smell and the feel of the cleanser but don't know if they changed something up or what. A little goes a long way with this cleanser so it is pretty well priced.
Kelsey B.
Starkville, MS
Absolutely love this product. It is sort of strong so i only use it a couple of nights a week. I noticed my skin clearing after 2 weeks! Definitely will continue using
Puja A.
New york, NY
Purchased at: The Body Shop
I’ve been using this for years!!! Works perfectly for my skin. I started using this when I was 12 and I have never gotten any pimples. I recently moved to the US and they lost my bag at the airport, I was without this for 4 days, and I could see the difference in my skin. It started getting a new but now that I purchased another one, all is good!!
Samantha H.
I recently bought this at ulta. I love this cleanser. The foam is gentle for every day use. I only wash my face at night now. It really cleans my skin. My pores are smaller and less noticeable on my nose. Hate the smell, but I have looked passed that because tea tree has many benefits.
Katelyn Z.
Tidioute, PA
I’ve used other products from this line with much success so I gifted this particular one to my brother to clean his back acne and it worked great and really improved the clarity of his skin and was easy to use.
Savanna☀️😊💭 s.
Riverside
This is my favorite face cleanser to use. Some people are really skeptical about tee tree oil because they think it smells weird but luckily enough it doesn’t leave the tee tree smell on your face. It does an amazing job clearing your face of acne.
Aashna S.
Helped clear up my skin a lot, and has tea tree oil which has many benefits. Has a foam texture which is nice bc it doesn’t leave any residue. Very deep cleansing,but the oil doesn’t leave your skin oily, just moisturized!
Fadak A.
Morgantown, WV
My Favorite cleanser, It goes well with my skin type it helped with my acne ( I don’t suffer from acne anymore just few will pop from time to time ), I don’t recommend for everyday use, tea tree is quite strong on the skin.
junie A.
I've been looking for a good acne cleanser that really works, has anyone seen results from this tea tree foaming cleanser?
ERICA P.
Who’s tried the tea tree collection from the body shop? Is it good for acne like it says? Need some opinions x THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser
promita b.
Jamaica, NY
Hello..i wanted to know does this product work for acne prone skin ?
Isamar G.
Do they have a moisturizer just like that

Amazon