The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash, 8.4 Fl Oz

Prevent blemishes and remove excess oil with our refreshing gel-based facial wash that won't over-dry your skin and is perfect for daily use. Our Tea tree range contains Lemon tea tree and Community Trade Tea tree oil which fight blemishes and help prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness.

A natural alternative for blemish prone skin; Refreshing gel-based facial wash that won't over-dry your skin and is perfect for daily use; Our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash combats existing blemishes, helps prevent future blemishes and controls oil and shine; We use Community Fair Trade ingredients so you can feel confident with the quality of our products and this allows our suppliers to build better futures for themselves and their communities; We have never tested our products on animals and we insist that all our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash, 8.4 Fl Oz!
Burlington
I will use this face wash forever! It leaves my skin feeling so clean, smells good and keeps acne at bay.
Milwaukee
It smells great. It feels great. I absolutely love this product. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Dubai, Dubai
This is a well loved face wash and it smells really nice. Made of community grade pure tea tree oil, its a quality product. However, it does not substantially help in clearing or keeping acne at bay. Does not lather well too.
Purchased at: The Body Shop
Very cooling feel. Actually I use it more to make sure all my makeup is washed off than to calm the skin as a toner. So sometimes I use 2 toners, this to clean (Particularly thick makeup days) & another to hydrate & calm. Overall, is a very useful product that let's me feel confident my face is makeup free & evening in color. However, may be a bit drying or tight for some. Not recommended for those with more sensitive skin. Make sure to nourish skin properly after use & maybe stagger toner use.
None, BC
I’m not as in love with this product as I am with the toner and facial mask but it could be because I just don’t really like putting cleanser on my face. I take twice as long, at least, to get through a bottle of this compared to the bottles of toner because I use the toner regularly and the cleanser when I finally convince myself to. Great product anyways I’m just not a cleanser person.
Binbrook , ON
I couldn’t love this face wash more for my oily/combination skin. I have used it for years and every time I try something new I keep coming back to it. The smell isn’t the greatest at first but you get used to it. Highly recommend.
New Harbour
Purchased at: The Body Shop
I have been using this cleanser for years! It is my all time favorite. It smells very minty fresh and leaves my skin feeling so clean. It isnt the best at removing mascara so i recommend using after removing eye makeup
Mississauga, ON
Purchased at: The Body Shop
One of the best things I own, honestly. Removes makeup and all impurities at the same time. Leaves my skin tingly and clean. It's also helped clear the acne scars and bumps on my face.
Toronto
This is my go-to facial cleanser. It feels really cooling on your skin. I like to put a drop on my clarisonic to use it, and it leaves my skin feeling very refreshed.
Fort Mcmurray , AB
I have combination skin and can’t seem to get away from monthly breakouts. This is the most effective facial cleanser I’ve found yet. It is gentle in my skin but greatly effective for my acne. I’ve purchased many times and will again!

Looking for your answer?