THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

This Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash infused with potent tea tree oil, cleanses blemished skin with each use. A cooling lather removes impurities and excess oil, leaving skin feeling refreshed and purified. Use daily for shine-free, visibly clearer results.

• Daily facial wash
  • With purifying tea tree oil from the foothills of Mount Kenya
  • Deeply cleanses blemished skin
  • Cooling and refreshing on skin
  • Skin appears visibly clearer
  • Reduces oiliness and shine

THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash ? Is this good for dry/oily combination skin?
I Have combination skin which is getting flaky. I am currently using vitamin C face wash from body shop. Does this green tea cleanser helps in getting rid of flaky skin?
I never regret that I took the risk and bought it. I am very satisfied and I have a recommendation??
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Toronto , ON
il y a 9 jours
kayleigh C. • il y a 3 jours
I have dry to normal skin, and I use it twice or three times a week and apply moisturiser afterwards. I did not have any dry skin after using it. I think it depends on how much you use it.
il y a 19 jours
How has THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash worked for my people with combination skin?
Anuka N. • il y a 5 jours
for combination skin type this product is pretty good 👍 also it’s very affordable
Wilmington , DE
il y a un mois
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash What about it ? Has anyone tried this product??
Aime X. • il y a un mois
Yes ... it’s really good because it doesn’t dry out the skin and for me personally has helped make scaring and discolouration less visible on my face