Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

This Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash infused with potent tea tree oil, cleanses blemished skin with each use. A cooling lather removes impurities and excess oil, leaving skin feeling refreshed and purified. Use daily for shine-free, visibly clearer results.

• Daily facial wash
  • With purifying tea tree oil from the foothills of Mount Kenya
  • Deeply cleanses blemished skin
  • Cooling and refreshing on skin
  • Skin appears visibly clearer
  • Reduces oiliness and shine

Pros of this product ?
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash Someone of yours used it? What is your opinion about this product?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...have much oil or breakouts it can be very harsh and drying. If you have sensitive or normal skin, I would not recommend this. in reviews
I have acne prone skin and used the whole bottle along with the toner and other products from the line and I did not notice a dramatic difference in my skin.in reviews
Dorsa A.
Erfurt, Thuringen
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by Dorsa A.
I have tried many diffrent face washes for combination - oily skins but this one worked the best for me. It cleares my pores and extra oil of my skin so well and feels cooling after I use it. This product has a strong scent of tea tree oil which wouldnt be pleasant for many people but I dont mind it. If you have dry or normal skin this face wash can make your skin drier so I would just recommand this for oily and acne prone skin types.
Nida S.
Tea tree oil , a must have essential oil especially of #bodyshop i have tried . Mixing it with vitamin c giving a fresh look to face. One more mask i use to make using tea tree oil is by mixing it with china grass it makes an exclusive mask ( salon at home. ) :)
Marina R.
solingen
In Love with this products!!! Can’t tell how much. I‘m glad that I found them. Really good!
Tasha A.
Hamburg
This face wash is amazing! I've been using it for months and haven't run out yet. It has helped to clear my skin and control the oilyness of my face. The price is definitely justifiable, considering that The Body Shop is all cruelty free.
Nur A.
I like how refreshing this is but it is for oily skin, if you have dry to normal skin not recommended as jt will get ur fave pretty dry
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
This facial wash really cleans up your face! I feel like all my pores are really clean after using it!! It leaves my face really soft and smooth and keeps it matte for a long time! I always feel so refreshed after using it cause it has a cooling effect on it, love!
Caitlin W.
Fountain, CO
I purchased this small version of this product to try out. I did like it at first, but the scent is very unbearable for me. Unless you like that strong licorice smell (from the tea tree) you won't like this product as the smell does linger. But I will say it does a great job toning and cleaning excess dirt off my skin. I didn't notice any further changes though acne treatment wise.
Lotte-Mari S.
Hoehenkirchen-Siegertsbrunn
I really like the formula! It has a really refreshing scent and feels great on the skin. My blemishes are less, whether it is because of this product I would not be able to say for certain. But I really love this product and will definitely buy it again.
Jade G.
Cambridge
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by Jade G.
I use this product as a part of my morning and nightly skin routine. I love how fresh and clean it makes my face feel - you really can’t go wrong with tea tree 💖. I also love how foamy this wash can get on your face!
Precious H.
Elizabeth, NJ
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by Precious H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like the his face cleanser a lot. When I feel like I’m about to get a pimple I use this. The tea tree oil helps to shrink and pimples and reduces the oil from my skin. I use this with the THE BODY SHOP® TEA TREE OIL as a spot treatment.

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nino G.
NEW CASTLE , DE
Jenny C. il y a 6 mois
I haven't tried this one but I've used their tea tree squeaky clean cleanser and it dried out my face and now I use it as a body scrub instead. I also have combination/oily skin if that helps.
Kassandra F.
Allen, TX
Joselyn M. il y a 5 mois
My personal opinion on this product is not to use it if u have delicate sensitive skin. It will dry your skin out and definitely burn when apply it on to face. I really didn’t benefit from the product due to my sensitive skin.
Kirsty H.
Caerphilly , Caerphilly
il y a 6 mois
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash Does this product work well on acne prone skin?
Kay T. il y a 6 mois
Yes, I would say so. My younger sister has oily, acne-prone skin and it controls the oil and dries up her acne after using it. If your skin is dry, though, you may not want to use it.