BY THE BODY SHOP

Prevent blemishes and remove excess oil with a refreshing gel-bashed facial wash that won t over-dry your skin and is gentle enough for daily use. Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash. see more...

• I recently started using this face wash for my blemishes and I fe...1 Answers
  • Thoughts about this for acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • I've recently watched a YouTube Video of a Channel That I am subs...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I have acne prone skin and used the whole bottle along with the toner and other products from the line and I did not notice a dramatic difference in my skin." in 6 reviews
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this face wash! I don't have acne but I do have pimples and black heads here and there and some occasional breakouts. I purchased this on sale at ulta, because I've heard so many good things about using tea tree on your skin ( I already love it in shampoo& conditioner) and I instantly fell in love. I use it morning & night along with my clairsonic. The smell is fresh and amazing ( if you like tea tree) the smell woke me up and also relaxed me for the evening. After rinsing it has this cooling feeling, kind of like that feeling of eucalyptus or Vicks does when air hits it? and Also I noticed my skin got a lot brighter. My pores are also feeling less clogged. I feel like this may be my new go to dash wash.
Lidiya A.
I am not crazy about the texture or the scent of this product. When it comes out of the bottle, it is very watery and quickly slipped through my fingers before I had enough time to properly lather, so I ended up using way more than what I had thought I should. The scent is not too bad, but has a slight herb-like undertone to it. It's not strong, but it does remind me of like a DIY product - not something that I would expect of a nice brand like The Body Shop. That aside, this product is very effective! It is neither too drying or too harsh and it made my skin clearer in just two washes, where it was nice and glowy and its texture was amazing. It did lather nice as well!
nupur p.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this cleanser !
This is the best product for my skin I've used in 22 years, it leaves my skin feeling hydrated, and silky soft, plus if you're a nurse or work in the medical filed this helps prevent picking up any nasty skin related issues. One reviewer commented on the smell being "musty" which I have to say is not true at all, it has a lovely tea tree scent (of course) and not much else, though it's not over powering and does not linger on the skin. I recommend this product to anyone looking for clear skin ALL OVER and to help prevent break outs.
Michell M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a must try! Trust me! If you have acne prone skin, sentisive skin or experience random break outs. This is definitely something that you want to have. This is the only face wash that I have purchased over and over again. The tea tree leaves your skin feeling fresh and it has minty feel to it that makes your skin feel alive and clean. It has a nice lather so you see the foam and know that you're getting a good clean. I like to use it with my clarasonic or exfoliating gloves, both are great and you will see a difference in your skin in about a week.
Devan P.
Mooresville, NC
I have never used a product that works as quickly to help clear up acne. I could tell a substantial difference in like 3 days of washing twice a day. I know some people don't like the smell, some do, it kinda just depends on your background I think, but in my opinion, it could smell like hard boiled eggs and i would still use it because of how effective it is! It is a bit drying for sure, but I use a night cream with it in the evenings and the body shop vitamin A moisturizer with it in the days and haven't had much problem. Highly suggest!!
Jeniffer P.
Bronx, NY
I've been using this face wash for two months now and I can say that this stuff really works!! I love the smell of it and the fresh clean feeling I always have after washing my face everyday. Within a week of using it, my skin got clearer. What's even better is my brother uses it as well and he's a teenager, you know how sometimes you go through a phase of breaking out? My brother loves it. It has cleared his acne up so much. This stuff really lasts a long time too. I love stuff from the body shop :)
Casey C.
I have been using this for a few months. I have very oily skin in my T-Zone and needed something to counteract that throughout the day. This works but only to an extent. I use it twice a day in addition to a moisturizer. The smell is something that I had to get used to, but the face wash itself always leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I also like the travel size. I have my whole family using this face wash and no one has had any bad instances with it. I would recommend it.
Sara K.
Rohnert Park, CA
Absolutely love the tea tree line from the body shop but this one i think has helped the most with my current breakout. I have combination skin and cream cleansers are usually the only cleansers I can use because foaming ones dry my face out too much and make my skin feel tight. this wash however is more gentle and has not caused that. after using it for about a week that's when I started to see results of my skin clearing.
Jennifer L.
This face wash worked great at taming my breakouts but they kept coming back. I used the wash, toner, spot treatment, lotion and oil at night. Only used the wash and lotion in the morning. Was not harsh but had a different smell, good but different. Got rid of my current acne but couldn't keep it away. Cleaned great and had a nice feel. Overall it worked good, was just not what I needed for my skin
Jessica F.
This product is AMAZING. I've struggled with acne prone skin for as long as I can remember. My face is super sensitive and I get terrible break outs on my chin and cheeks. This product is a miracle. The smell is a little off putting at first (it's not bad, just different) but it feels so great! A little bit goes a long way and it makes my skin feel so fresh and clean! It also helps with redness.
stephanie c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a strong smell to it?
SALLY M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For some reason this made my skin burn. Has this happened to anybody else?
Kelley H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have always heard pretty stellar reviews as this being a great breakout controlling cleanser. Is this a great overall daily wash or something that is more target based?
Praphat K.
Lloydminster , Alberta
Is this product good for combination skin?
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Tea tree, awesome, I want natural things for my skin and no harmful chemicals going in the skin. How much does this cost?