BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

This Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash infused with potent tea tree oil, cleanses blemished skin with each use. A cooling lather removes impurities and excess oil, leaving skin feeling refreshed and purified. Use daily for shine-free, visibly clearer results.

• Daily facial wash
  • With purifying tea tree oil from the foothills of Mount Kenya
  • Deeply cleanses blemished skin
  • Cooling and refreshing on skin
  • Skin appears visibly clearer
  • Reduces oiliness and shine

Pros of this product ?
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash Someone of yours used it? What is your opinion about this product?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...have much oil or breakouts it can be very harsh and drying. If you have sensitive or normal skin, I would not recommend this. in reviews
I have acne prone skin and used the whole bottle along with the toner and other products from the line and I did not notice a dramatic difference in my skin.in reviews
Precious H.
Elizabeth, NJ
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by Precious H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like the his face cleanser a lot. When I feel like I’m about to get a pimple I use this. The tea tree oil helps to shrink and pimples and reduces the oil from my skin. I use this with the THE BODY SHOP® TEA TREE OIL as a spot treatment.
Kayla M.
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by Kayla M.
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash is great if you are worried about spots getting infected or if you wanna battle an angry cold sore BUT if you have sensitive skin I would suggest something not as strong cause the tea tree is pretty strong in this lil bottle 💪
Grace B.
Emily, MN
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by Grace B.
This severely dried out my skin and made my acne worse!! I have extremely sensitive, acne-prone skin, so I knew I was taking a chance not using my tried and true cleanser that I always use. My boyfriend used it and had no issues, but if your skin is anything like mine, I would shy away from this product.
Kris L.
Derry, NH
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by Kris L.
This is an amazing gentle cleanser! Its a clear liquid wash, lathers up nicely to remove dirt but doesn't completely strip my face dry. I like how soft my skin feels after. And it helps clear up breakouts. Highly recommend!
Anna T.
Asheville, NC
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by Anna T.
I’m obsessed with this face wash! I have acne prone skin and this eliminate my breakouts, reduced my inflammation and even improved my over all skin tone. It has been one of the only things that worked when I experienced some hormonal acne. And is my secret weapon against blemishes and preventing them. Plus it has a nice tingling clean sensation that lets you know it’s actually working. And for those who want to add tea tree to their routine but have sensitive skin, this product has the perfect amount so won’t cause a reaction.
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by Chelsea O.
For awhile, I was having a lot of breakouts and this face wash really helped calm my skin. I really like the scent, but it can be a bit strong. I’m glad I found this when I was having a rough patch with my skin! Plus, it’s cruelty free, so I feel like I’m able to get behind the Body Shop products! #bodyshop #teatree #cleanser #breakouts
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by liz I.
OMG Product!! Purchased product for my daughter for Christmas. She has oily and acne prone skin. There was significant improvement within the first week and the blemishes continued to clear up through the continued use. If skin is not oily or blemish prone you may find it very drying, do a patch test on arm or thigh.
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by Natasha D.
I really liked this face wash. I get an occasional breakout on my cheek and it seems to clear things up really fast. The smell of tea tree is really strong so if you are sensitive to smells I would not recommend it. I grabbed this small bottle to try out. Im on the fence on if I will repurchase it though.
Natalia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by Natalia S.
Good face wash for oily skin! The bottle is big, the consistency is very liquidy. It got a very noticeable tea tree smell, which I don’t mind. I used it mostly at night. It leaves skin feeling clean and matte, and a little bit goes a long way.
Megan C.
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash uploaded by Megan C.
A miracle worker! The first two photos are me about a few months ago, the last is me recently with no makeup. This product, along with the rear of the tea tree products works WONDERS for my skin. I use to have bad scarring & lots of small breakouts, but after using these products my skin has been clearer & healthier than ever! Would definitely recommend, saved my skin!

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nino G.
NEW CASTLE , DE
Jenny C. il y a 2 ans
I haven't tried this one but I've used their tea tree squeaky clean cleanser and it dried out my face and now I use it as a body scrub instead. I also have combination/oily skin if that helps.
Kassandra  F.
Parrish, FL
Joselyn M. il y a 2 ans
My personal opinion on this product is not to use it if u have delicate sensitive skin. It will dry your skin out and definitely burn when apply it on to face. I really didn’t benefit from the product due to my sensitive skin.
Kirsty H.
Caerphilly, Mid Glamorgan
il y a 2 ans
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash Does this product work well on acne prone skin?
Kay T. il y a 2 ans
Yes, I would say so. My younger sister has oily, acne-prone skin and it controls the oil and dries up her acne after using it. If your skin is dry, though, you may not want to use it.