Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Tea Tree Skin Clearing Body Wash

THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Body Wash

Our cleansing Tea Tree body wash is ideal for targeting imperfections on your back and body. Your skin will be left feeling clean, clear and refreshed. Use our soap-free wash daily to promote smoother, clearer looking skin.

• Soap-free body wash
  • Purifying tea tree oil grown in the foothills of Mount Kenya
  • Cleanses and purifies
  • Suitable for blemished skin on the body

Is this pregnancy safe? I know someone who is currently expecting and is looking for a body wash to help with acne.
Is this worth it? I love a good tea tree product and I’m currently pregnant so I have blemishes and they are a pain to get rid of so does the legit work?
Has anyone tried this for tinea versicolor?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...look and feel its best. It keeps me from breaking out or stopping any breakouts I may have because I may had to switch to another product for one reason or another. I literally panic when I run out of this stuff. The best part is that the body shop always has a sale going on for it, Its a win win!in reviews
...forget to moisturize because can it can be drying. I know my skin can be sensitive so I use this and a moisturizing body lotion after each shower.in reviews
Stephanie R.
Stone Mtn, GA
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Body Wash uploaded by Stephanie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm really loving this product. So refreshing. Been using this after cleansing and before Paula's Choice BHA Exfoliating Liquid. My skin seems to be clearing up.
Helen A.
Oak Park, MI
I love The Body Shop products! This one is especially great just to have in the shower to use. It has worked really well on my chest and back so far. I will definitely buy again.
Elizabeth K.
Palmdale, CA
I love this product! I saw clear skin almost instantly. It feels amazing on your skin, making it feel cleansed. I recommend this for everyone.
Makeup E.
Love the smell! It leaves me smelling and feeling fresh. Tea tree is also really good for your skin.
Barbara W.
Spring Lake, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Body Wash uploaded by Barbara W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great body wash when your skin is dry and itchy during cold months. I love the smell and how it makes my skin feel fresh and itch free. I also love that the company is cruelty free! Pricey but worth it!
Dustin Z.
I live this tea tree oil body wash! I have pretty sensitive skin and this body wash helps with blemishes and acne. I use it every night before bed and within a few days the acne is gone. It's a very good value as well, being only a few dollars. You only need a tiny bit to go a long way, definitely would buy again
Nicole S.
Bay Village, OH
I love the scent of this body wash. It smells fresh and clean like a spa! They also make a tea tree face scrub that I like.
Eboni M.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Body Wash uploaded by Eboni M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff. Good for skin problems !!! I definitely will buy this again. Also I recommend it to anyone having feet problems like dryness and peeling. Then after a good soak we wash feet with the Banana Bath Blend to soften the skin if you GOT TO peel your feet to relieve pressure.
Melany V.
Flushing, NY
This product smells strong, so if you cant stand strong scents then this is mot for you, on the other hand if you do like scents then go for it. The tea tree smell is very strong. It doesn't lather as much as I'd want it to.
Jessica B.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Body Wash uploaded by Jessica B.
I’ve been using Bronner’s hemp tea tree castile soap incessantly since I discovered it, and, curious to try more tea tree oil, I discovered this skin clearing wash. Don’t treat it like a soap; it’s a powerful purifier that keeps skin clear. I still use Bronner’s on my face, but the whole fam uses this as a body wash in the shower. Seems to do the trick, and 100% vegan!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
summer B.
Locust Grove, GA
il y a 2 ans
Robin F. il y a un an
First I have to start with I haven’t tried Origins. After looking at the two the Origins is more expensive and you get less oz. Next it appears that Origins has a lot more ingredients and the “active ingredient” charcoal is pretty far down with tons a different oils (8) ahead of it. I probably wouldn’t use it because I’m not big on lavender or rosemary oil (they irritate me). The body shop has melaleuca (tea tree oil) which is its active ingredient pretty high up without tons of other ingredients (in comparison). I’d go with Tea Tree just because I’ve used it and know that it works for me. Maybe start with it solely on the lower price point. Hope that helps a little.