BY THE BODY SHOP

Our cleansing Tea Tree body wash is ideal for targeting imperfections on your back and body. Your skin will be left feeling clean, clear and refreshed. Use our soap-free wash daily to promote smoother, clearer looking skin.

• Soap-free body wash
  • Purifying tea tree oil grown in the foothills of Mount Kenya
  • Cleanses and purifies
  • Suitable for blemished skin on the body

• how fast does this help in reducing the swelling and redn...1 Answers
  • I love tea tree oil products but does the body wash still...1 Answers
  • i have really bad acne on my back, would you guys recomme...1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Body Wash
  • "This is one of the great loves of my life. It makes me skin look and feel its best. It keeps me from breaking out or stopping any breakouts I may have because I may had to switch to another product for one reason or another. I literally panic when I run out of this stuff. The best part is that the body shop always has a sale going on for it, Its a win win!" in 152 reviews
  • "The Body Shop is a great line of natural and healthy products. I love this cleanser, it smells amazing and it really does help control breakouts. With tea tree oil or tea tree products don't forget to moisturize because can it can be drying. I know my skin can be sensitive so I use this and a moisturizing body lotion after each shower." in 21 reviews
Stephanie T.
Queens
I live for The Body Shop's Tea Tree Line and own all of the products, and the body wash is by far one of my favorites. The smell of tea tree oil is a bit overwhelming and strong at first. The products are specifically designed for people with acne and blemished skin, so I highly recommend it to anyone who falls into that category. The body wash really cleanses the skin and you can feel the impurities washing away, leaving your skin feeling more refreshed. I've noticed my acne start to clear up more and more when using the products from this line. I highly recommend!
Ash D.
Tulsa
This stuff is amazing...and a skin-clearing lifesaver! I’ve always loved tea tree oil products in general and The Body Shop’s line is one of the best. I’ve been using their toner for a couple years and it’s absolutely magical so I decided to give the body wash a go. I tend to break out on my chest, shoulders and back, plus my skin is easily irritated...especially in the summer. But since I started using The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil Body Wash, I’ve noticed a pretty significant improvement break-out and inflammation-wise. Absolutely check it out.
Alexandra S.
Ellicott City, MD
This is good for acne prone skin. I don’t mind the scent of tea tree, but some people don’t like it. It’s a decent price for the bottle. It’s more than I would normally pay, but not *that* much higher.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So far I’ve really enjoyed this, it’s cleared up these weird basically invisible heat bumps on my thighs in only a week. It’s a light scent but yet so invigorating! I ordered online from the body ship and I will most likely make this wash a staple in my daily routine. I’m a sucker for tea tree oil and this product is definitely a well made one. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
This is a great product to keep blemishes away. Tea tree calms the skin and helps keep redness away. The scent is strong but that's what you want. I love it's not made with parabens, and harsh chemicals that strip your skin of your precious oils you need to keep your face mositirized.
Kaleigh A.
Ave Maria
Keeps your skin nice and clear all over your body. The smell of tea tree oil is definately there, so if that’s something you don’t like, I would avoid this product. I don’t mind it and don’t think it’s too strong, so if you can get over that, then this is a great product.
Sheridan S.
Lawton
This stuff is my ABSOLUTE favorite body wash!! I love the strong smell! Though I do not recommend getting it in your eyes or mouth. Does not taste good! After using it I feel cleaner than I do with any other body wash. I have used it for years, and will continue to.
June B.
Albany, NY
Such a good product. I had no regret with this product because it really cleans and takes out the dirt.
It's amazing and it works better after using tea tree 3 in 1 scrub wash and mask.
Hannah W.
Plain City, OH
Anything tea tree+the body shop is always a good product. This is 10000% worth the value and isn't too harsh on your skin and leaves you smelling fresh and great! Would highly reccomend to anyone needing a new great product!!
Kayti B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didnt enjoy this product as much as I enjoyed the body shop tea tree toner. I don't kmow what it was, maybe I don't like cleansers as heavy-duty as this one was. Might be better for someone with more cystic acne.
Caitlyn M.
Would this help clear back, shoulder and chest break outs? If not does anyone have a recommendation? Thanks!
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
Does this dry out your skin? I have back acne I want to clear up but I'm worried this will make my skin really dry.
Ann G.
UK
Is this effective for acne back?
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For those of you that used the product on back and shoulders how long did it take for it to clear up if at all?
Mathu A.
Scarborough, ON
i have really bad acne on my back, would you guys recommend this?