BY THE BODY SHOP

The Body Shop Tea Tree Gel is a convenient and portable stick that helps cleanse and fight blemishes without over-drying the skin. This is a handbag essential for blemishes that pop up unexpectedly. see more...

Buy on The Bod...*
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Gel

Tea Tree Oil and Gel from THE BODY SHOP is one of their best selling products since many years now🍃
If you want to do spot treatment for pimple this is the product you can try out👌🏻
One drop from it on the pimple and you will notice that it will reduce it within lil period without leaving any marks .

I have used this in the past and I loved it back then as well
Tips of how you can use it : .
. - You can mix one drop with your foundation to help in reducing the pimples . - Adding one or two drops with warm water and use it as a toner .
- Adding one or two drops with your favorite face cream . - Mixing it with your face masks .
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Gel, 0.08 Ounce more...
I always have one of these on hand. I find that for my skin, I see the best results on smaller whitheads that pop after I wash my face. These wands last forever so the value is pretty great. My boyfriend steals mine all the time and he’s picky about skin care.
Sunali Y.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
Great for spot treating breakouts. Which I always have! I have been a faithful buyer for years and t really really works for me. Lovely brand. The body shop also recently went all ethical in manufacturing so I recommend this product.
Yvonne C.
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Gel, 0.08 Ounce more...
I have oily combo skin, w/ it getting dry patches during the cold months.

For the past couple of weeks, I haven’t been drinking as much water as I typically do & that’s led to my skin breaking out. I used this as a spot treatment (Whitehead’s, bright red fresh pimples, etc.) & it’s helped with making each individual breakout smaller in size & less “painful” (lack of a better term, my fresh pimples hurt).
Ramanpreet K.
S Ozone Park, NY
The body shop tea tree oil gel is so good for my face. It actually helps to put away all my blemishes. I got it from tj maxx for $5, and it was actually my best skincare product.
Zahra D.
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
Let me tell you this product works. sometimes. For me, when I feel that a pimple is about to make appearance, applying this on that area will not give it a chance at all. But once the pimple has surfaced, this gel is not helping me in any way.
Jennifer C.
I don't breakout often anymore but for the ones I do get I reach for this every time. It works great smells wonderful and never messes with the makeup or products that go on over it. My favorite more natural acne product.
Katelyn J.
Elizabeth, NJ
Not as effective as the Tea Tree Oil from the Body Shop. Great to travel with or stick in your purse. Nice to spot treat before makeup is applied. Product runs out quickly but because of their promotions I won’t underline the value. If you’re really trying to get rid of acne I would use the oil or face wash. This is good (in my opinion) for PMS acne.
Sally S.
Columbus, GA
I love using this product to spot treat my pimples. Helps with the redness and inflammation of a really bad pimple and I can almost guarantee that the size of pimple will be significantly smaller after one use. I'm hooked on this and I was able to get my sister hooked on this as well. It's a great product
Lisa Z.
Fort Worth
This product is hit and miss for me. Sometimes it worked really well and sometimes it didn't work at all. I've purchased the tea tree stick at least five times, but have found that straight up tea tree oil from DoTerra works much better. And now that DoTerra sells a roller bottle ...
PRIYA P.
Singapore
Does this work for removing skin tags in face ? Is this better than the oil ?
Jordan C.
Comfort, TX
Does this work better on acne than just tea tree oil alone?
Christine P.
I have a bit of redness in my checks, I don't have sensitive skin but it's still frustrating trying to hide. Does this help? I am forever searching for things to ease or reduce the redness