BY THE BODY SHOP

Tea Tree Oil Blemish Fade Night Lotion - The Body Shop difference: Use the Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion to improve the appearance of blemish-damaged skin, control oiliness and moisturize while you sleep with a light, moisturizing, non-oily lotion that sinks into the skin. Community Fair Trade tea tree oil, lemon tea tree, and tamanu oil work together to keep skin clear by helping to prevent blemishes and blackheads, and controlling excess oil.100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan(1.0 oz) - Tea Tree Oil Blemish Fade Night Lotion see more...

• Does this really work for blemishes?1 Answers
  • esto trabaja para las manchas en el rostro1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it drying or ok to use on sensitive skin? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Mari M.
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion, 1.0 Fluid Ounces
This lotion is amazing. I started using this because I had a lot of dark spots on my cheeks from old acne. After using it I was so impressed my acne scars really starting fading after about three nights. I also use it as a spot treatment on active acne. It really works and and it's also cruelty free and vegan. It is a great product and the price is right.
Michelle R.
Hudsonville
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Blemish Fade Night Lotion
This is one of the only blemish creams I can use for my combination skin.  It somehow manages to both moisturize my skin and dry out my blemishes without causing my skin to flake or get red/itchy.  It's gentle enough to use every night, yet strong enough to take care of the problems!
Daisy C.
Berwyn, IL
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Blemish Fade Night Lotion
Absolutely in love! First of all I love the ingredients and how it doesn't have so many chemicals! This moisturezer  is affordable and does the job! I have noticed a difference in my overall compliction and acne. I would definitely buy again!
Emily O.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Extremely good for acne. My spots disappear overnight. I even like the smell of the oil. Do not over apply it though because it can have a burning feeling and irritate skin if over applied.
Jacqueline B.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Blemish Fade Night Lotion
This is by far the favorite product I'm currently using.  I've tried so many different face washes, used a Clarisonic brush, and used promising products, but nothing has worked like this lotion.  It was recommended to me by my best friend who swore that it stopped her acne.  I wasn't convinced, but figured the $20 a bottle costs was a pretty low investment compared to other kits on the market.  I didn't expect to get anything out of it and actually hated it at first.  The tea tree scent is pretty strong and was very negative for me at first, but after a couple days I got used to the tea tree scent, which I hadn't been exposed to much before.

This product has now practically eliminated my acne.  The lotion has faded most blemishes and scars on my face, but with regular use doesn't allow for the terrible acne I was getting previously.  After a couple days of not using this product my acne will always return.  I kick myself for forgetting to use it and then get back into the routine with the acne disappearing once again.  Buy this! It's worth every penny.
Britany C.
Logan, UT
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion, 1.01 fl oz
I love this stuff! The strong smell and tingling worried me at first, but my ultra sensitive skin wasn't irritated. I've been using it for several months and it definitely helps calm my skin overnight.
Justine A.
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion, 1.01 fl oz
I love this night lotion. I found it at TJ Maxx. It isn't heavy but moisturizes nicely and my face feels refreshed. I use it along with the matching facial wash.
Adriana S.
Panorama City, CA
I got introduced to the whole Tea Tree Skin care line from The Body Shop by my sister is law and it definitely does make a difference in your skin naturally. Tea Tree Oil is what I see to be the most effective in treating something (blemish/pimple) right away to reduce redness or size. This product does work but you're gonna have to wait to see results depending on how long it takes for your skin to actually get used to the product since nobody in all honestly has a set time when a product can work. This would be best paired with the tea tree facial wash and tea tree toner but I'd recommend just simply buying the tea tree oil and see how your skin reacts and if you see results then the skin care line is ment for you. Hope this helps.
Kyla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really helped with my acne scars. My cheeks were more clear after a week. I never used it consistently but I used it whenever I had acne and it really helped. Many people say that they use this in place of a moisturizer but since I have dry skin it doesn't work as a moisturizer for me, so I would use one. Overall I like it but it lasted me a while bc I only used it after I had acne. But the regular price for this is ridiculous just wait until the body shop has their sale and you can get it for a way better price.
KT E.
Fountain Vly, CA
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion, 1.01 fl oz
The smell was enough to turn me away from this product. I love tea tree oil and definitely wanted something to fade my acne scars, but this just didn't cut it for me. It went on sticky, didn't absorb well, and left an unpleasant smell. On top of that, it didn't do anything at all for me. I kept up with it for a month and then moved on to other products that worked much better. You truly get what you pay for.
Victoria K.
Wright City , MO
Does this really help fade acne marks and hyper pigmentation and if so how long before you begin to see results?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone seen fading in acne scars from using this? If so, how long until you saw results?
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
Do you usually use this with the tea tree face wash? Or do you use a different type of face wash?
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
I have The Body Shop Tea Tree face wash and toner already. I was wondering if adding this would make any difference?
Kristen F.
Twin Falls, ID
I am looking for something to help clear up my breakouts overnight. Would this product work well?