BY THE BODY SHOP #41 in Tea Tree Oil

Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil see more...

• How is the use of this product in the hair ?2 Answers
  • How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, an...2 Answers
  • Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
I did see difference, a bunch of zits and unclear skin. My skin is usually really clear. I mean it was nice to put on but in the morning, it was an unpleasant surprise I woke up to. No I would definitely not buy it again.
Melanie B.
Le Cannet
I was very excited about this product because everyone seemed to talk about it, so I decided to try it. The texture is really weird, it makes your skin sticky. It does burn on some areas. It doesn't do n-anything so I find it useless, a complete waste of money.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
This stuff is horrible. First off, it's not 100% Tea Tree oil. You can tell by the smell and color. Second, it didn't do anything. If anything, all the additives and other chemicals that aren't listed on the packing just ended up causing more issues.
Lisa L.
Ottawa , ON
Burnt my skin, cause me sever skin issue that I am now dealing with a dermatologist and possible biopsy on my nose. Warn everyone not to use this product in your face. It is cheaply made and should not be sold by this company.
Jessica G.
I product this product a while back.I brought this online and there wasn't many reviews and as this was not expensive I'd thought I'd give it a go..this product hasn't made a difference to my skin.I more than likely won't purchase again.
Vitória S.
I didn't like very much this oil, because it's made my skin even more oily and with pimples The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil, 0.33 Oz (Pack of 2)
Jeanna D.
I dabbed this on my breakouts, but it didn't seem like it did much. It did leave some dark spots when the acne subsided, so it was almost like I may as well have just let it go away on its own.
Yara A.
Jersey City, NJ
I have alot of acne scars and blemishes on my skin, using tea tree oil really helped especially with the newer scars it makes them all fade away. But the older scars are not fading.
Isabelle F.
I have mixed feelings about this product sometimes i feel like it works really well but after a while of using it, it seems to not have an affect. so i would recommend using it max 2 times a week for it to work and your skin to not get used to it. I must say that it has visibly reduced my spots though.
Scarlett C.
I used this tea tree oil in my hair. My hair is very curly and so can be quite frizzy easily. It was quite good value however some product I have used before have been better. It did however make my hair feel very soft and non frizzy.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.
Jade Z.
Adkins, TX
Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY
How is the use of this product in the hair ?