BY THE BODY SHOP #6 in Tea Tree Oil

Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil see more...

• How is the use of this product in the hair ?2 Answers
  • How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, an...2 Answers
  • Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this stuff! Works so well for spot treating acne. I use it at bedtime and the next day my zit is smaller! It's gentle on my skin, while being very effective! I recommend this to all my friends! " in 5 reviews
  • "Amazing formula for getting rid of acne and blemishes. Dries up the skin a little,but very effective for clearing​ acne scars." in 4 reviews
Arra A.
Makati
This is my best friend and companion whenever I have my hormonal or usual breakouts. It helps heal my zits fast. It reassures me that eventually the lump will grow smaller and it does! I highly recommend this product especially to those with acne-prone skin!
Sophie C.
East Preston, West Sussex
Love this product! If I have a breakout or a few spots appear I just put this on them and within two days it's gone! The only thing I would say is I want it in a bigger bottle so it lasts longer!! Definitely buy it if you have spot prone skin.
Jessica G.
uk
I product this product a while back.I brought this online and there wasn't many reviews and as this was not expensive I'd thought I'd give it a go..this product hasn't made a difference to my skin.I more than likely won't purchase again.
Scarlett C.
Bristol
I used this tea tree oil in my hair. My hair is very curly and so can be quite frizzy easily. It was quite good value however some product I have used before have been better. It did however make my hair feel very soft and non frizzy.
NAIPI W.
Copenhagen
I did see difference, a bunch of zits and unclear skin. My skin is usually really clear. I mean it was nice to put on but in the morning, it was an unpleasant surprise I woke up to. No I would definitely not buy it again.
Aiveen O.
Amazing for spot treatment!! A nice natural remedy which works amazing for drying out 'under the skin' spots. Ive repurchased this product a few times and will easily repurchase again as it does what it says on the tin plus is a great price point.
Josie C.
Clears skin amazingly in under a week! Great smell , easy application, great packaging , holy grail product. Use everyday before applying anything else to skin, would definitely recommend and have repurchased many times !
Ashlyn M.
Great stuff for putting over breakouts. I usually use it at night over any affected area. I love the new packaging too! Smells really strong of tea tree oil but there isnt a very high percentage of it in the product.
Amy W.
This oil is amazing put it on over night and my spot was virtually gone in the morning if not would take 2-3 days to get rid of it completely such a good product would recommend.
Larissa P.
Dryden
Love the feeling I get after I massage into my scalp. Nothing better to treat a dry scalp! Smells great and is amazing on scalp and hair! The cool tingly feeling you get after application also relieves headaches. I dilute and wash my face with this product as well and clears up blemished and acne quickly
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.
Jade Z.
Adkins, TX
Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?
Thaissa R.
Los Angeles, CA
How is the use of this product in the hair ?