Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil
Photos (6)
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Coalinga, CA

I love tea tree oil and us it for so many things. this oil is good quality and also not a bad price!
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

I out tea tree oil in our shampoo to control dandruff. It works great. This is a good brand.
Salma D.
Salma D.

Amazing to leave on acne overnight. reduces the size of acne and helps with scarring
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

Love this! I use tea tree in shampoo and for breakouts. This is an excellent brand.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Love the smell and is great for inches. I do not find it works for acne though
Lavenia H.
Lavenia H.
Waianae, Hawaii

This is a great product to keep on hand for your household. I use it for my acnes and it works wonders. If you have sensitive skin, you should probably dilute it with a little water.
Nafeesah B.
Nafeesah B.

I use tea tree oil in most of my beauty products such a shampoo, face cleansers, and lotion whips. This smell is tolerable compared to most brands and a little goes a long way.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Ottawa, Ontario

Burnt my skin, cause me sever skin issue that I am now dealing with a dermatologist and possible biopsy on my nose. Warn everyone not to use this product in your face. It is cheaply made and should not be sold by this company.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA

How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY

How is the use of this product in the hair ?

Join Now