Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil
Photos (6)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
This used to be my magical acne treatment in the past. When I accidentally or intentionally popped my pimple and it got all red, i would pop this on and the next day, GONE! It does not work for me now but I like to put it in while I am taking a bath for the smell!
Adora-Jane B.
Adora-Jane B.
Fantastic product. I have repurchased this many times. It really helps to soothe any pimples I have on my face or back that have flared up. It isn't a miracle treatment that'll make them disappear over night but helps to diminish them quickly over a few days.
Hina S.
Hina S.
I love tea tree oil. Esp in this format. It really works on zits and problem areas and if you're impatient like me and want to pop them as soon as they come out, give this a try. It absorbs fast and dries the zit out. Worth it!
Anneleen V.
Anneleen V.
Belgium
Amaziiing. Use this to spot conceal or to put all over the face. Also works well under makeup so that's a bonus.
If you get to the end of the bottle, take out the dropper to use the last of it easily.
Khamila G.
Khamila G.
Indonesia
This #teatreeoil doesn't really do the job to my acne but it can really soften my skin by reducing #bumpyskin cell. Still lovin the product tho
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
I use this on pimples when I feel one coming on. It really helps with redness and seems to make them go away faster then regular face wash.
Gerda R.
Gerda R.
This product is amazing for acne spot treatment! You just put a little bit on the pimples you have and it dry it overnight. Amazing!
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Favorite oil for drying out your pimples. just use 2-3 days and your pimples will disappear. such a miracle oil. 😊😊
Marlena M.
Marlena M.
Toronto, Ontario
A must for acne prone skin I use this on my face to help with breakouts. Great product - a little goes a long way
Salma D.
Salma D.
Amazing to leave on acne overnight. reduces the size of acne and helps with scarring
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.
Jade Z.
Jade Z.
Adkins, TX
Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY
How is the use of this product in the hair ?