BY THE BODY SHOP

Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil see more...

• How is the use of this product in the hair ?2 Answers
  • How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, an...2 Answers
  • Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Utsav K.
Stamford, CT
Love this oil. Nor only its a overnight magic on pimples but also I apply it on my face after a wax my chin and side locks. And the redness surprisingly disappears
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil, 0.33 Oz (Pack of 2) more...
Love this stuff! Works so well for spot treating acne. I use it at bedtime and the next day my zit is smaller! It's gentle on my skin, while being very effective! I recommend this to all my friends!
Nafeesah B.
I use tea tree oil in most of my beauty products such a shampoo, face cleansers, and lotion whips. This smell is tolerable compared to most brands and a little goes a long way.
Kirstin H.
I didn't know the body shop sold this but I'm glad they do. It's a must have for anyone with little kids in school. Tea tree oil prevents them from getting lice.
Desiree C.
I would actually just give this product a 3.5 because while it does its job, it is verrryy small. The oil did make my scars fade away after a while, but it isn't the best one one the market!
Jennifer M.
Henrico, VA
Helped to tone my skin but was not 100% good about shrinking my pores. I would recommend this product for people with mild acne or slightly oily skin.
Iliana R.
Los Angeles , CA
Light product with out drying your face. Smells really pleasant. The packaging it's nice and perfect to carry around in a a purse or a makeup bag.
Kim N.
Amazing! I apply this every night when I have a zit or feel one coming in. I sometimes apply this underneath my makeup and it does just the trick!
Vitória S.
I didn't like very much this oil, because it's made my skin even more oily and with pimples The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil, 0.33 Oz (Pack of 2)
Autumn L.
Quincy, IL
Definitely soothes skin after applying the other steps that come before. Does have a more chemical like smell, but it does not bother me.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.
Jade Z.
Adkins, TX
Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY
How is the use of this product in the hair ?