BY THE BODY SHOP #6 in Tea Tree Oil

Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil see more...

• How is the use of this product in the hair ?2 Answers
  • How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, an...2 Answers
  • Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this stuff! Works so well for spot treating acne. I use it at bedtime and the next day my zit is smaller! It's gentle on my skin, while being very effective! I recommend this to all my friends! " in 5 reviews
  • "Amazing formula for getting rid of acne and blemishes. Dries up the skin a little,but very effective for clearing​ acne scars." in 4 reviews
Morgan D.
I absolutely love this product. It is a pure product that helps with blemishes. I use this over night when I see or feel a pimple coming on and by the next day it's gone.
Lavenia H.
Waianae, Hawaii
This is a great product to keep on hand for your household. I use it for my acnes and it works wonders. If you have sensitive skin, you should probably dilute it with a little water.
Utsav K.
Stamford, CT
Love this oil. Nor only its a overnight magic on pimples but also I apply it on my face after a wax my chin and side locks. And the redness surprisingly disappears
Kirstin H.
I didn't know the body shop sold this but I'm glad they do. It's a must have for anyone with little kids in school. Tea tree oil prevents them from getting lice.
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
Nafeesah B.
I use tea tree oil in most of my beauty products such a shampoo, face cleansers, and lotion whips. This smell is tolerable compared to most brands and a little goes a long way.
Desiree C.
I would actually just give this product a 3.5 because while it does its job, it is verrryy small. The oil did make my scars fade away after a while, but it isn't the best one one the market!
Edda M.
Manchester, CT
I really enjoy this product. It helps with my blemishes and helps it calm down. It's not super expensive which I like and I recommend it if you have acne.
Jennifer M.
Henrico, VA
Helped to tone my skin but was not 100% good about shrinking my pores. I would recommend this product for people with mild acne or slightly oily skin.
Iliana R.
Los angeles, CA
Light product with out drying your face. Smells really pleasant. The packaging it's nice and perfect to carry around in a a purse or a makeup bag.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.
Jade Z.
Adkins, TX
Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?
Thaissa R.
Los Angeles, CA
How is the use of this product in the hair ?