2 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP

Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil see more...

• How is the use of this product in the hair ?2 Answers
  • How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and ...2 Answers
  • Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Beverly D.
Beverly D.
I out tea tree oil in our shampoo to control dandruff. It works great. This is a good brand.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this! I use tea tree in shampoo and for breakouts. This is an excellent brand.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil is a top favorite of mine to help with any acne on my oily skin. Once my face is cleansed, I dab a bit onto any problem areas. It is a great alternative to products such as Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment 1 oz, both of which can cause bothersome dryness and itchiness.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is always a life saver, fun fact: when you apply the tea tree oil on your skin prior to leaving the house, it works as a bug repellent, bugs hate the smell. The product itself is efficient, effective, and sensational, there's nothing else like it on the market. Definitely urge you to buy this ASAP, this is honestly HANDS DOWN the BEST acne product by far.
Kirstie L.
Kirstie L.
San Antonio, TX
I had used this to rid my face of acne and after my face felt extremely clean. The acne subsided quite a bit although it didn't get rid of it even after months of use; I appreciated that the smell wasn't too overwhelming like other tea tree oils I had previously used.
Karinna J.
Karinna J.
Spotsylvania, VA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Ever since I have started to use this, I have noticed huge improvements in my skin! I have a more even skin tone and I hardly ever break out now! I also LOVE the smell of tea tree oil so I will definitely keep getting this miracle oil!
Diana P.
Diana P.
Bellevue, NE
Love this oil, I see a difference on my pimples overnight, I would tell the smell is a little harsh typically of tree oil, but nothing that will lasts all night. I would recommend this product specially for those with acne prone skin.
Alma A.
Alma A.
W Valley City, UT
i swear by this product, i love this! wish it came in a bigger size but u really don't need much, it is definitely a harsh oil, don't use too much if ur sensitive, i would definitely recommend to anyone struggling with little breakouts
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY
This tea tree oil is good for the scalp and for the face. I occasionally use tea tree to combat my oily skin and dry out any breakouts. It's tingly at first you can mix it with a carrier oil such as coconut. I like applying this in with my shampoo to remove buildup and if your scalp is irritated it helps soothe it. Tea tree oil is a rest item to always have around for it's many uses.
Mikaela N.
Mikaela N.
Muncie, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Tea tree oil has helped me clear my skin up tremendously. I find the smell of this product very refreshing and soothing. I would recommend this product for spot treating troublesome areas on skin.
Jade Z.
Jade Z.
Adkins, TX
Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
How is the use of this product in the hair ?
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.