BY THE BODY SHOP

Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil see more...

• How is the use of this product in the hair ?2 Answers
  • How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, an...2 Answers
  • Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hailee T.
Oskaloosa, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for breakouts and balancing the skin. It's a little expensive for my lifestyle but the results are great
Dawn T.
Anderson , In
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always put a few drips in my shampoo when you have kids this helps with keeping lice away and it works
Noel C.
gainesville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this for spot treatments on my face. This instantly kills zits and smells so amazing.
Alyssa K.
Coalinga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love tea tree oil and us it for so many things. this oil is good quality and also not a bad price!
Samantha  W.
Terry, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tea Tree Oil is great for blemishes. Should only be used as a spot treatment, because it's very drying to the skin
Jeanna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dabbed this on my breakouts, but it didn't seem like it did much. It did leave some dark spots when the acne subsided, so it was almost like I may as well have just let it go away on its own.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great tea tree oil. Perfect for spot treating blemishes. You won't need to dilute it since it's already diluted.
Minh Thy L.
Garden Grove, CA
I tried this when I bought the whole set of tea tree products from The Body Shop. This worked well with my skin to treat acne, but I felt that sometimes the skin area under my eyes was irritated because it.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
A lot of uses for this product! I use it for breakouts, with hair treatments and even a little on my dogs collar to smell better!
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
I've suffered from acne for years. I've gone to the dermatologist, tried proactive, X out, and a ton of other products. Personally my skin really seemed to improve after incorporating this into my skin care routine. Just apply the oil to the desired affected area and leave on over night. I used mine only at night, however it can be used more frequently. It does smell like tea tree oil (sorta minty) but I like the smell personally. This product wasn't too harsh or drying on my skin. Just helped clear up my breakouts and improve the clarity of my skin.
Jade Z.
Adkins, TX
Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
How is the use of this product in the hair ?
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.