Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil
Photos (6)
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Coalinga, CA

I love tea tree oil and us it for so many things. this oil is good quality and also not a bad price!
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

I out tea tree oil in our shampoo to control dandruff. It works great. This is a good brand.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

Love this! I use tea tree in shampoo and for breakouts. This is an excellent brand.
Lavenia H.
Lavenia H.
Waianae, Hawaii

This is a great product to keep on hand for your household. I use it for my acnes and it works wonders. If you have sensitive skin, you should probably dilute it with a little water.
Nafeesah B.
Nafeesah B.

I use tea tree oil in most of my beauty products such a shampoo, face cleansers, and lotion whips. This smell is tolerable compared to most brands and a little goes a long way.
Larissa P.
Larissa P.
Dryden

Love the feeling I get after I massage into my scalp. Nothing better to treat a dry scalp! Smells great and is amazing on scalp and hair! The cool tingly feeling you get after application also relieves headaches. I dilute and wash my face with this product as well and clears up blemished and acne quickly
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

This used to be my magical acne treatment in the past. When I accidentally or intentionally popped my pimple and it got all red, i would pop this on and the next day, GONE! It does not work for me now but I like to put it in while I am taking a bath for the smell!
Adora-Jane B.
Adora-Jane B.

Fantastic product. I have repurchased this many times. It really helps to soothe any pimples I have on my face or back that have flared up. It isn't a miracle treatment that'll make them disappear over night but helps to diminish them quickly over a few days.
Hina S.
Hina S.

I love tea tree oil. Esp in this format. It really works on zits and problem areas and if you're impatient like me and want to pop them as soon as they come out, give this a try. It absorbs fast and dries the zit out. Worth it!
Anneleen V.
Anneleen V.
Belgium

Amaziiing. Use this to spot conceal or to put all over the face. Also works well under makeup so that's a bonus.
If you get to the end of the bottle, take out the dropper to use the last of it easily.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA

How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY

How is the use of this product in the hair ?

Join Now