BY THE BODY SHOP

Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil see more...

• How is the use of this product in the hair ?2 Answers
  • How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, an...2 Answers
  • Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Galesburg, MI
This oil is wonderful for dabbing on spot breakouts. I usually put it on a zit before bed and wake up to it virtually disappeared. It can sting, so don't pop your zits before putting this on! It works well enough that you really don't even have to pop them. Definitely recommend for oily skin but I'm not sure how well dry skin would react as it might become irritating
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
This product is perfect for individuals . It comes in a set nicely packaged and I bought it at Ulta . It is very inexpensive and the product works its magic. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Get rids of acne super fast! I use it once a day everyday on areas I feel I'm gonna get acnes on, and it shrinks it way before they appear! Love this product and would def repurchase!
Asmaa A.
Asmaa A.
this is really youth of skin n it gives life to the skin.i got this from bodyshop japan .its very gentle n good n soft to the skin. and its very ffective n leaves ure skin look young n glow .wil love to buy.
Emalee P.
Emalee P.
This is my holy grail acne spot treatment! It can take care of nasty pimples over night! It sometimes takes a few shakes to get any product out but I can live with that! I get mine from Ulta!
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Kennewick
This was one of the best products I've used on my face, I used this every night for my acne and it seriously lasts you a while, you don't have to use to much of it.
Ar M.
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
Paid $15 for the small bottle. It lasts a good 6 months. I use it with the body shop's tea tree facial wash, toner and lotion. I just dab on the oil drops at night. I use it to settle my skin. I don't have acne prone skin but from time to time I'll get one or two break outs and acne washes just don't make sense to me. Plus I'm super oily and this keeps my makeup in place. Another great use is on my Bikini line and underarms to prevent ingrown hairs.
Yukiji K.
Yukiji K.
Piermont, NY
Unfortunately I've read a lot of reviews on tea tree oil in general that say you shouldn't use it in such a concentrated formula too often because it's harsh on your skin, but I used this for about a month specifically on my pimples and trouble spots after the rest of my skincare and found that it worked well to get the swelling down and get rid of them. However, it did burn a bit so I recommend those of you with sensitive skin to steer clear!
Carina K.
Carina K.
I liked this product because it helped with acne while hydrating my skin but I found when I used it too much or often it stopped helping as much so I needed a break from it. Also I unfortunately found the smell to strong so I stopped using it but if you're someone who can handle or like this smell of this I would suggest using it once in a while on breakouts.
Iliana R.
Iliana R.
Los Angeles , CA
Light product with out drying your face. Smells really pleasant. The packaging it's nice and perfect to carry around in a a purse or a makeup bag.
Jade Z.
Jade Z.
Adkins, TX
Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
How is the use of this product in the hair ?
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.