Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil
Photos (6)
Beverly D.
Beverly D.
I out tea tree oil in our shampoo to control dandruff. It works great. This is a good brand.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this! I use tea tree in shampoo and for breakouts. This is an excellent brand.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil is a top favorite of mine to help with any acne on my oily skin. Once my face is cleansed, I dab a bit onto any problem areas. It is a great alternative to products such as Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment 1 oz, both of which can cause bothersome dryness and itchiness.
Mildred P.
Mildred P.
I am LOVE with Tea Tree Oil. It has really done wonders for my skin. I appreciate that The Body Shop employs this drip bottle. You're only supposed to use a little bit of tea tree oil at a time and this bottle really helps my overpouring hands. I highly recommend and remember to mix with a carrier oil!
Vitória S.
Vitória S.
I didn't like very much this oil, because it's made my skin even more oily and with pimples The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil, 0.33 Oz (Pack of 2)
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Quincy, Illinois
Definitely soothes skin after applying the other steps that come before. Does have a more chemical like smell, but it does not bother me.
Kim N.
Kim N.
Amazing! I apply this every night when I have a zit or feel one coming in. I sometimes apply this underneath my makeup and it does just the trick!
Lavenia H.
Lavenia H.
Waianae, Hawaii
This is a great product to keep on hand for your household. I use it for my acnes and it works wonders. If you have sensitive skin, you should probably dilute it with a little water.
Nafeesah B.
Nafeesah B.
I use tea tree oil in most of my beauty products such a shampoo, face cleansers, and lotion whips. This smell is tolerable compared to most brands and a little goes a long way.
Larissa P.
Larissa P.
Dryden
Love the feeling I get after I massage into my scalp. Nothing better to treat a dry scalp! Smells great and is amazing on scalp and hair! The cool tingly feeling you get after application also relieves headaches. I dilute and wash my face with this product as well and clears up blemished and acne quickly
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.
Jade Z.
Jade Z.
Adkins, TX
Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY
How is the use of this product in the hair ?