BY THE BODY SHOP

Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil see more...

• How is the use of this product in the hair ?2 Answers
  • How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, an...2 Answers
  • Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emalee P.
This is my holy grail acne spot treatment! It can take care of nasty pimples over night! It sometimes takes a few shakes to get any product out but I can live with that! I get mine from Ulta!
Brianna G.
Kennewick
This was one of the best products I've used on my face, I used this every night for my acne and it seriously lasts you a while, you don't have to use to much of it.
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
Paid $15 for the small bottle. It lasts a good 6 months. I use it with the body shop's tea tree facial wash, toner and lotion. I just dab on the oil drops at night. I use it to settle my skin. I don't have acne prone skin but from time to time I'll get one or two break outs and acne washes just don't make sense to me. Plus I'm super oily and this keeps my makeup in place. Another great use is on my Bikini line and underarms to prevent ingrown hairs.
Angela N.
TBS has top notch tree tea oil. The only place I feel comfortable buying from. 3 yrs ago my life went all sorts of out of whack on me, my nerves were going, I was starting a divorce, my child was starting his senior year in high then the fall of 2015 he went off to college. My body decided to go another direction & yet I was still fighting a divorce. So all this was showing up on my face and my back, I always grab for this stuff first! AHHHMAZING!
Yukiji K.
Piermont, NY
Unfortunately I've read a lot of reviews on tea tree oil in general that say you shouldn't use it in such a concentrated formula too often because it's harsh on your skin, but I used this for about a month specifically on my pimples and trouble spots after the rest of my skincare and found that it worked well to get the swelling down and get rid of them. However, it did burn a bit so I recommend those of you with sensitive skin to steer clear!
Carina K.
I liked this product because it helped with acne while hydrating my skin but I found when I used it too much or often it stopped helping as much so I needed a break from it. Also I unfortunately found the smell to strong so I stopped using it but if you're someone who can handle or like this smell of this I would suggest using it once in a while on breakouts.
Kathleen L.
Jersey City, NJ
I bought this to help remove a small keloid on my cartilage piercing and it definitely worked. The keloid is gone and it hasn't grown back. I just took a cotton swab with oil and dabbed it on the area. I also started to use it on my blemishes and it helped get rid of them. The only thing with tea tree oil is the smell. It's not very pleasant in my opinion.
Penny W.
Bay City, MI
Amazing! I use this all over my t-zone and it prevents breakouts and doesn't dry me out . I think I even get some hydration from it . I love the smell of tea tree oil . I've used this for over 10 years and I love the body shop and there fair trade policy's . Price is great and lasts a long time .
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love tea tree oil. The body shop products all smell amazing and this one too. This is the best product I ever got to treat my breakouts. Works really fast and doesn't dry your skin. I wasn't disappointed and I will definitely buy it again and recommend to friends.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY
I use this product ONLY in the night, after the "blemish fade lotion".. I apply it only were I have pimples, and help dry them. It is supposed to be use also on dry hair to hydrate, but mine is greasy so it is not necessary. I would buy it again definitely!
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.
Jade Z.
Adkins, TX
Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY
How is the use of this product in the hair ?