Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil
Photos (6)
Chelsea s.
Chelsea s.
Fraser, MI

Love this stuff! Works so well for spot treating acne. I use it at bedtime and the next day my zit is smaller! It's gentle on my skin, while being very effective! I recommend this to all my friends!
Jeanna D.
Jeanna D.

I dabbed this on my breakouts, but it didn't seem like it did much. It did leave some dark spots when the acne subsided, so it was almost like I may as well have just let it go away on its own.
Natalie U.
Natalie U.
Decatur, GA

This stuff is liquid magic! Just a dab on any break outs and they are gone over night! The smell is kind of strong, but refreshing. Do not get this in/ too close to your eyes, it will sting!
Desiree C.
Desiree C.

I would actually just give this product a 3.5 because while it does its job, it is verrryy small. The oil did make my scars fade away after a while, but it isn't the best one one the market!
Morgan D.
Morgan D.

I absolutely love this product. It is a pure product that helps with blemishes. I use this over night when I see or feel a pimple coming on and by the next day it's gone.
Utsav K.
Utsav K.
Stamford, CT

Love this oil. Nor only its a overnight magic on pimples but also I apply it on my face after a wax my chin and side locks. And the redness surprisingly disappears
Kirstin H.
Kirstin H.

I didn't know the body shop sold this but I'm glad they do. It's a must have for anyone with little kids in school. Tea tree oil prevents them from getting lice.
Fee P.
Fee P.

Was okay but made my skin a lot more oily than it has been in the past, also made my pores bigger in the areas I used it but got rid of spots okay :)
Khamila G.
Khamila G.
Indonesia

This #teatreeoil doesn't really do the job to my acne but it can really soften my skin by reducing #bumpyskin cell. Still lovin the product tho
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , Alberta

I use this on pimples when I feel one coming on. It really helps with redness and seems to make them go away faster then regular face wash.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA

How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY

How is the use of this product in the hair ?

Join Now