BY THE BODY SHOP

Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil see more...

• How is the use of this product in the hair ?2 Answers
  • How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, an...2 Answers
  • Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla R.
Galesburg, MI
This oil is wonderful for dabbing on spot breakouts. I usually put it on a zit before bed and wake up to it virtually disappeared. It can sting, so don't pop your zits before putting this on! It works well enough that you really don't even have to pop them. Definitely recommend for oily skin but I'm not sure how well dry skin would react as it might become irritating
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
This stuff is horrible. First off, it's not 100% Tea Tree oil. You can tell by the smell and color. Second, it didn't do anything. If anything, all the additives and other chemicals that aren't listed on the packing just ended up causing more issues.
Mikaela N.
Fort Wayne, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Tea tree oil has helped me clear my skin up tremendously. I find the smell of this product very refreshing and soothing. I would recommend this product for spot treating troublesome areas on skin.
Elaina B.
Grand Island, NY
I enjoyed using this product but I didn't noticed a huge difference when using it. It felt nice on my skin and made it feel smooth. I was hoping for it to help clear my skin but I didn't see that. I would still repurchase.
Mildred P.
I am LOVE with Tea Tree Oil. It has really done wonders for my skin. I appreciate that The Body Shop employs this drip bottle. You're only supposed to use a little bit of tea tree oil at a time and this bottle really helps my overpouring hands. I highly recommend and remember to mix with a carrier oil!
Wendy L.
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil, 0.33 Oz (Pack of 2) more...
This product is perfect for individuals . It comes in a set nicely packaged and I bought it at Ulta . It is very inexpensive and the product works its magic. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Nikla F.
Jersey city , NJ
The tea tree oil is really good! My best friend works at the body shop and the tea tree oil is really great! It got rid of a pimple I've been trying to get rid of for three months literally ! The best !
Kim P.
Get rids of acne super fast! I use it once a day everyday on areas I feel I'm gonna get acnes on, and it shrinks it way before they appear! Love this product and would def repurchase!
Asmaa A.
this is really youth of skin n it gives life to the skin.i got this from bodyshop japan .its very gentle n good n soft to the skin. and its very ffective n leaves ure skin look young n glow .wil love to buy.
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
I've suffered from acne for years. I've gone to the dermatologist, tried proactive, X out, and a ton of other products. Personally my skin really seemed to improve after incorporating this into my skin care routine. Just apply the oil to the desired affected area and leave on over night. I used mine only at night, however it can be used more frequently. It does smell like tea tree oil (sorta minty) but I like the smell personally. This product wasn't too harsh or drying on my skin. Just helped clear up my breakouts and improve the clarity of my skin.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.
Jade Z.
Adkins, TX
Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY
How is the use of this product in the hair ?