BY THE BODY SHOP

Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil see more...

• How is the use of this product in the hair ?2 Answers
  • How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, an...2 Answers
  • Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY
This tea tree oil is good for the scalp and for the face. I occasionally use tea tree to combat my oily skin and dry out any breakouts. It's tingly at first you can mix it with a carrier oil such as coconut. I like applying this in with my shampoo to remove buildup and if your scalp is irritated it helps soothe it. Tea tree oil is a rest item to always have around for it's many uses.
Alma A.
W Valley City, UT
i swear by this product, i love this! wish it came in a bigger size but u really don't need much, it is definitely a harsh oil, don't use too much if ur sensitive, i would definitely recommend to anyone struggling with little breakouts
Diana P.
Bellevue, NE
Love this oil, I see a difference on my pimples overnight, I would tell the smell is a little harsh typically of tree oil, but nothing that will lasts all night. I would recommend this product specially for those with acne prone skin.
Kayla R.
Galesburg, MI
This oil is wonderful for dabbing on spot breakouts. I usually put it on a zit before bed and wake up to it virtually disappeared. It can sting, so don't pop your zits before putting this on! It works well enough that you really don't even have to pop them. Definitely recommend for oily skin but I'm not sure how well dry skin would react as it might become irritating
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
This stuff is horrible. First off, it's not 100% Tea Tree oil. You can tell by the smell and color. Second, it didn't do anything. If anything, all the additives and other chemicals that aren't listed on the packing just ended up causing more issues.
Mikaela N.
Muncie, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Tea tree oil has helped me clear my skin up tremendously. I find the smell of this product very refreshing and soothing. I would recommend this product for spot treating troublesome areas on skin.
Elaina B.
Grand Island, NY
I enjoyed using this product but I didn't noticed a huge difference when using it. It felt nice on my skin and made it feel smooth. I was hoping for it to help clear my skin but I didn't see that. I would still repurchase.
Mildred P.
I am LOVE with Tea Tree Oil. It has really done wonders for my skin. I appreciate that The Body Shop employs this drip bottle. You're only supposed to use a little bit of tea tree oil at a time and this bottle really helps my overpouring hands. I highly recommend and remember to mix with a carrier oil!
Wendy L.
This product is perfect for individuals . It comes in a set nicely packaged and I bought it at Ulta . It is very inexpensive and the product works its magic. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Nikla F.
Jersey city , NJ
The tea tree oil is really good! My best friend works at the body shop and the tea tree oil is really great! It got rid of a pimple I've been trying to get rid of for three months literally ! The best !
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.
Jade Z.
Adkins, TX
Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
How is the use of this product in the hair ?