2 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP

Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil see more...

Buy on Amazon
Central Islip, NY
I use this product ONLY in the night, after the "blemish fade lotion".. I apply it only were I have pimples, and help dry them. It is supposed to be use also on dry hair to hydrate, but mine is greasy so it is not necessary. I would buy it again definitely!
Bani A.
Bani A.
I really love this whole line from The Body Shop and this product is amazing as well! It's great to dab onto your skin at night to help with blemishes and a little bit goes a long way because it is an oil. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and tingly!
Dahlia X.
Dahlia X.
bellevue, WA
I love using this to spot treat breakouts at night. The only problem would probably be the packaging, it makes it kind of difficult to use when I only want a drop. You can only use this on a cotton ball if you don't want to make a mess. :(
Jelly L.
Jelly L.
I ordered the mini pack of this a few others that came with it for my acne and although tea tree doesn't smell good, it did work for my dark marks and acne, I think the smell for to me cause I stopped using it but it works
Minh Thy L.
Minh Thy L.
Garden Grove, CA
I tried this when I bought the whole set of tea tree products from The Body Shop. This worked well with my skin to treat acne, but I felt that sometimes the skin area under my eyes was irritated because it.
Chelsea s.
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
Love this stuff! Works so well for spot treating acne. I use it at bedtime and the next day my zit is smaller! It's gentle on my skin, while being very effective! I recommend this to all my friends!
Jeanna D.
Jeanna D.
I dabbed this on my breakouts, but it didn't seem like it did much. It did leave some dark spots when the acne subsided, so it was almost like I may as well have just let it go away on its own.
Natalie U.
Natalie U.
Decatur, GA
This stuff is liquid magic! Just a dab on any break outs and they are gone over night! The smell is kind of strong, but refreshing. Do not get this in/ too close to your eyes, it will sting!
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
I would actually just give this product a 3.5 because while it does its job, it is verrryy small. The oil did make my scars fade away after a while, but it isn't the best one one the market!
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
I absolutely love this product. It is a pure product that helps with blemishes. I use this over night when I see or feel a pimple coming on and by the next day it's gone.
Jade Z.
Jade Z.
Adkins, TX
Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?
Central Islip, NY
How is the use of this product in the hair ?
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.