Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil
Photos (6)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

This used to be my magical acne treatment in the past. When I accidentally or intentionally popped my pimple and it got all red, i would pop this on and the next day, GONE! It does not work for me now but I like to put it in while I am taking a bath for the smell!
Adora-Jane B.
Adora-Jane B.

Fantastic product. I have repurchased this many times. It really helps to soothe any pimples I have on my face or back that have flared up. It isn't a miracle treatment that'll make them disappear over night but helps to diminish them quickly over a few days.
Carli D.
Carli D.

This tea tree oil works as the perfect spot treatment for acne. But it is recommended that you dilute it with water before applying it to your face because it can be extremely drying. The body shop is my favorite brand when it comes to anything tea tree oil.
Central Islip, NY

I use this product ONLY in the night, after the "blemish fade lotion".. I apply it only were I have pimples, and help dry them. It is supposed to be use also on dry hair to hydrate, but mine is greasy so it is not necessary. I would buy it again definitely!
Bani A.
Bani A.

I really love this whole line from The Body Shop and this product is amazing as well! It's great to dab onto your skin at night to help with blemishes and a little bit goes a long way because it is an oil. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and tingly!
Dahlia X.
Dahlia X.
Bellevue, WA

I love using this to spot treat breakouts at night. The only problem would probably be the packaging, it makes it kind of difficult to use when I only want a drop. You can only use this on a cotton ball if you don't want to make a mess. :(
Hina S.
Hina S.

I love tea tree oil. Esp in this format. It really works on zits and problem areas and if you're impatient like me and want to pop them as soon as they come out, give this a try. It absorbs fast and dries the zit out. Worth it!
Jelly L.
Jelly L.

I ordered the mini pack of this a few others that came with it for my acne and although tea tree doesn't smell good, it did work for my dark marks and acne, I think the smell for to me cause I stopped using it but it works
Minh Thy L.
Minh Thy L.
Garden Grove, CA

I tried this when I bought the whole set of tea tree products from The Body Shop. This worked well with my skin to treat acne, but I felt that sometimes the skin area under my eyes was irritated because it.
Anneleen V.
Anneleen V.
Belgium

Amaziiing. Use this to spot conceal or to put all over the face. Also works well under makeup so that's a bonus.
If you get to the end of the bottle, take out the dropper to use the last of it easily.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA

How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.
Central Islip, NY

How is the use of this product in the hair ?

Join Now