Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA

How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.

Priya C.
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
1 year, 11 months ago
It's quite gentle. It tingles a little upon application but for me it's the same as any acne product. If you don't have many breakouts and are applying it to your skin it feels great, and when it is applied to a breakout it's a good tingle, it feels like it is working.
tiffany M.
tiffany M.
TOLEDO, OH
1 year, 11 months ago
Try a small area first.. I have sensitive skin also.. I used this on my scalp because it's very very dry and it make it a little more red and irritated... I would def. do a small sample on your skin to see how you react to it.