BY THE BODY SHOP

Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil see more...

• How is the use of this product in the hair ?2 Answers
  • How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, an...2 Answers
  • Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carli D.
This tea tree oil works as the perfect spot treatment for acne. But it is recommended that you dilute it with water before applying it to your face because it can be extremely drying. The body shop is my favorite brand when it comes to anything tea tree oil.
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
I use this product ONLY in the night, after the "blemish fade lotion".. I apply it only were I have pimples, and help dry them. It is supposed to be use also on dry hair to hydrate, but mine is greasy so it is not necessary. I would buy it again definitely!
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
Love this stuff! Works so well for spot treating acne. I use it at bedtime and the next day my zit is smaller! It's gentle on my skin, while being very effective! I recommend this to all my friends!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Now this isn’t a body or facial oil pur se. it’s more of a treatment for you skin, specifically your face or any area affected by acne. As I unfortunately fall into that category I have used this often.

It smells very medicated which I find neither pleasant or unpleasant. It cost My about $12 for a very small bottle, so use sparingly. After I washed my face I would get a Q-tip and dip it in the bottle, then dab it on my affected areas. It would sting a little which I take as a sign it is working, but by the next day you could see it was drying the blemish out.

Not in replacement of a Derm appointment, but certainly you can use while getting a medicated RX for your skin, or if it’s just the odd pimple, this would work well.
Kirstie L.
San Antonio, TX
I had used this to rid my face of acne and after my face felt extremely clean. The acne subsided quite a bit although it didn't get rid of it even after months of use; I appreciated that the smell wasn't too overwhelming like other tea tree oils I had previously used.
Yone R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I’ve been using this face wash for many years now. Its a pretty good price for what they offer. You only need a small amout to wash your face once or twice a day and it will change your skin forever! Its great
Brianna G.
Kennewick
This was one of the best products I've used on my face, I used this every night for my acne and it seriously lasts you a while, you don't have to use to much of it.
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil is a top favorite of mine to help with any acne on my oily skin. Once my face is cleansed, I dab a bit onto any problem areas. It is a great alternative to products such as Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment 1 oz, both of which can cause bothersome dryness and itchiness.
Sierra S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is always a life saver, fun fact: when you apply the tea tree oil on your skin prior to leaving the house, it works as a bug repellent, bugs hate the smell. The product itself is efficient, effective, and sensational, there's nothing else like it on the market. Definitely urge you to buy this ASAP, this is honestly HANDS DOWN the BEST acne product by far.
Karinna N.
Lynchburg, VA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Ever since I have started to use this, I have noticed huge improvements in my skin! I have a more even skin tone and I hardly ever break out now! I also LOVE the smell of tea tree oil so I will definitely keep getting this miracle oil!
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.
Jade Z.
Adkins, TX
Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
How is the use of this product in the hair ?