BY THE BODY SHOP

Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil see more...

• How is the use of this product in the hair ?2 Answers
  • How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, an...2 Answers
  • Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Now this isn’t a body or facial oil pur se. it’s more of a treatment for you skin, specifically your face or any area affected by acne. As I unfortunately fall into that category I have used this often.

It smells very medicated which I find neither pleasant or unpleasant. It cost My about $12 for a very small bottle, so use sparingly. After I washed my face I would get a Q-tip and dip it in the bottle, then dab it on my affected areas. It would sting a little which I take as a sign it is working, but by the next day you could see it was drying the blemish out.

Not in replacement of a Derm appointment, but certainly you can use while getting a medicated RX for your skin, or if it’s just the odd pimple, this would work well.
Yara A.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil, 0.33 Oz (Pack of 2) more...
I have alot of acne scars and blemishes on my skin, using tea tree oil really helped especially with the newer scars it makes them all fade away. But the older scars are not fading.
Yone R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I’ve been using this face wash for many years now. Its a pretty good price for what they offer. You only need a small amout to wash your face once or twice a day and it will change your skin forever! Its great
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil is a top favorite of mine to help with any acne on my oily skin. Once my face is cleansed, I dab a bit onto any problem areas. It is a great alternative to products such as Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment 1 oz, both of which can cause bothersome dryness and itchiness.
Sierra S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is always a life saver, fun fact: when you apply the tea tree oil on your skin prior to leaving the house, it works as a bug repellent, bugs hate the smell. The product itself is efficient, effective, and sensational, there's nothing else like it on the market. Definitely urge you to buy this ASAP, this is honestly HANDS DOWN the BEST acne product by far.
Kirstie L.
San Antonio, TX
I had used this to rid my face of acne and after my face felt extremely clean. The acne subsided quite a bit although it didn't get rid of it even after months of use; I appreciated that the smell wasn't too overwhelming like other tea tree oils I had previously used.
Karinna N.
Lynchburg, VA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Ever since I have started to use this, I have noticed huge improvements in my skin! I have a more even skin tone and I hardly ever break out now! I also LOVE the smell of tea tree oil so I will definitely keep getting this miracle oil!
Alma A.
W Valley City, UT
i swear by this product, i love this! wish it came in a bigger size but u really don't need much, it is definitely a harsh oil, don't use too much if ur sensitive, i would definitely recommend to anyone struggling with little breakouts
Diana P.
Bellevue, NE
Love this oil, I see a difference on my pimples overnight, I would tell the smell is a little harsh typically of tree oil, but nothing that will lasts all night. I would recommend this product specially for those with acne prone skin.
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY
This tea tree oil is good for the scalp and for the face. I occasionally use tea tree to combat my oily skin and dry out any breakouts. It's tingly at first you can mix it with a carrier oil such as coconut. I like applying this in with my shampoo to remove buildup and if your scalp is irritated it helps soothe it. Tea tree oil is a rest item to always have around for it's many uses.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.
Jade Z.
Adkins, TX
Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY
How is the use of this product in the hair ?