Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Tea Tree Oil - The Body Shop difference: Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak.(0.33 oz) - Tea Tree Oil
Photos (6)
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Youngsville , NC
I've suffered from acne for years. I've gone to the dermatologist, tried proactive, X out, and a ton of other products. Personally my skin really seemed to improve after incorporating this into my skin care routine. Just apply the oil to the desired affected area and leave on over night. I used mine only at night, however it can be used more frequently. It does smell like tea tree oil (sorta minty) but I like the smell personally. This product wasn't too harsh or drying on my skin. Just helped clear up my breakouts and improve the clarity of my skin.
Ar M.
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
Paid $15 for the small bottle. It lasts a good 6 months. I use it with the body shop's tea tree facial wash, toner and lotion. I just dab on the oil drops at night. I use it to settle my skin. I don't have acne prone skin but from time to time I'll get one or two break outs and acne washes just don't make sense to me. Plus I'm super oily and this keeps my makeup in place. Another great use is on my Bikini line and underarms to prevent ingrown hairs.
Angela N.
Angela N.
TBS has top notch tree tea oil. The only place I feel comfortable buying from. 3 yrs ago my life went all sorts of out of whack on me, my nerves were going, I was starting a divorce, my child was starting his senior year in high then the fall of 2015 he went off to college. My body decided to go another direction & yet I was still fighting a divorce. So all this was showing up on my face and my back, I always grab for this stuff first! AHHHMAZING!
Yukiji K.
Yukiji K.
Piermont, NY
Unfortunately I've read a lot of reviews on tea tree oil in general that say you shouldn't use it in such a concentrated formula too often because it's harsh on your skin, but I used this for about a month specifically on my pimples and trouble spots after the rest of my skincare and found that it worked well to get the swelling down and get rid of them. However, it did burn a bit so I recommend those of you with sensitive skin to steer clear!
Carina K.
Carina K.
I liked this product because it helped with acne while hydrating my skin but I found when I used it too much or often it stopped helping as much so I needed a break from it. Also I unfortunately found the smell to strong so I stopped using it but if you're someone who can handle or like this smell of this I would suggest using it once in a while on breakouts.
Kathleen L.
Kathleen L.
Jersey City, NJ
I bought this to help remove a small keloid on my cartilage piercing and it definitely worked. The keloid is gone and it hasn't grown back. I just took a cotton swab with oil and dabbed it on the area. I also started to use it on my blemishes and it helped get rid of them. The only thing with tea tree oil is the smell. It's not very pleasant in my opinion.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Broken Arrow, OK
Great for treating my acne, however, the smell is really strong. I would always use this after I wash my face and it really helps to calm and shrink my acne. Me and my sisters use this and it clears up our acne in a week. I would really recommend buying the whole set as it would be even more effective for acne prone skin.
Penny W.
Penny W.
Bay City, MI
Amazing! I use this all over my t-zone and it prevents breakouts and doesn't dry me out . I think I even get some hydration from it . I love the smell of tea tree oil . I've used this for over 10 years and I love the body shop and there fair trade policy's . Price is great and lasts a long time .
Juliette L.
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love tea tree oil. The body shop products all smell amazing and this one too. This is the best product I ever got to treat my breakouts. Works really fast and doesn't dry your skin. I wasn't disappointed and I will definitely buy it again and recommend to friends.
Carli D.
Carli D.
This tea tree oil works as the perfect spot treatment for acne. But it is recommended that you dilute it with water before applying it to your face because it can be extremely drying. The body shop is my favorite brand when it comes to anything tea tree oil.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
How harsh can this oil be on your skin? I have sensitive skin, and I've been cautious using this on my skin.
Jade Z.
Jade Z.
Adkins, TX
Can this product help clear acne dark marks/scarring?
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY
How is the use of this product in the hair ?