THE BODY SHOP® TEA TREE OIL

The Body Shop® Tea Tree Oil can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab pre-blended oil directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip. For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Tea Tree Oil.

does anyone have a difficult time getting the product out?
After how long should I throw this product away? I’ve had It for over a year and haven’t finished It. Can I still use It or throw away?
Does anyone have tried the tea three oil for acne? THE BODY SHOP® TEA TREE OIL ✌🏻
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® TEA TREE OIL!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
One of my favorite products! Works great for acne! The entire tea tree line works amazing on even the most sensitive skinin reviews
I can't even begin to write how many times tea tree oil has saved me!! I had a terrible scar from a dog on my face, it was a long scratch that I thought would remain apparent. I applied tea tree oil to it every day after washing my face and it really helped!! You can't even see the scar, plus it freshened up my skin. You have to keep this product in hand.in reviews
Pushpita C.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
This is a miracle oil! Whenever I get a feeling that a zit will pop up or I have a zit on my face or some rashes and redness here and there, I clean my face and apply this oil at night and wake up with a clear skin! It takes 2-3 days for severe zits to clear up! This oil is super effective and magical. It has a strong smell of a typical tea tree oil which I love but many might not! Always do a patch test before using any product! For me, this has been a game changer in keeping my skin zit free
Beverly A.
Tampa, FL
THE BODY SHOP® TEA TREE OIL uploaded by Beverly A.
Truly love this stuff. They recently just added it in stores @ulta and decided to give it a go and WOW my skin has cleared out BIG TIME. It smells great, not thick and even though its an oil it doesn't feel oily and absorbs into the skin quick. I use it right after my cleanser and im not getting new stubborn breakouts so im very happy about that. As far as pricing goes this small bottle retails for $10 dollars which its not great but they do sell off brand at drugstores & groceries on the vitamin session. Will keep purchasing for sure (WARNING: KEEP AT DISTANCE FROM DOGS/CATS since it can harmful to pets)
Purva D.
Saratoga, CA
THE BODY SHOP® TEA TREE OIL uploaded by Purva D.
Absolutely love this set of Tea tree ingredient. It makes my skin so supple and soft. I have a combination skin type and this suits me well. The smell is very soothing and relaxing. Definitely recommend it to all.
Kayla D.
Orlando , FL
THE BODY SHOP® TEA TREE OIL uploaded by Kayla D.
I heard that tea tree oil was good for the hair and scalp. So I decided to try it out when washing my hair. I mixed it in with my conditioner and let it sit for 3 min. And my scalp feel clean, my hair feel moisturized but light at the same time. It would highly recommend to mix tea tree oil with your conditioner.
Yasmin S.
Cape Coral, FL
THE BODY SHOP® TEA TREE OIL uploaded by Yasmin S.
Best acne spot treatment!! Make sure to dilute it before applying or you’ll get acid burns on your face. I included a photo for reference of the acid burns as a warning. I made this mistake before and it was not fun. I always take a qtip and run it under water, squeeze the water out and apply some drops to the qtip then use it as a spot treatment.
Samantha R.
Carlisle, PA
THE BODY SHOP® TEA TREE OIL uploaded by Samantha R.
This is the “large” size. Is pretty small for the price. Granted you don’t have to use much but still. It is very strong smelling, so If you don’t like the smell of tea tree oil this product is not for you. My face smells very strong for awhile after using.
Alexis F.
Washington, DC
THE BODY SHOP® TEA TREE OIL uploaded by Alexis F.
THE BODY SHOP® TEA TREE OIL uploaded by Alexis F.
Purchased at: ULTA
PICTURES are of my right cheek on my face This has become a staple in my skin care routine. As I’ve stated before I had to go back to the basics (cleanser and moisturizer) since I’ve broke out really bad from a serum. The breakout acne turned into acne scars leaving dark marks. Since going back to the basics, I have recently added the ordinary toner back in and also started with this product. I’ve been spot treating particular bumps and watching it go from active to white head, to “popping” naturally, and being gone. I use this twice a day and use a q tip to spot treat although I have a lot of pimples from the breakout. It has been helping tremedously and although I am nowhere near done with the repairing of my face, I am gaining back my confidence and seeing a difference which makes me so excited! I was so depressed when my face originally went through this as I have never had more than five little “heat bumps” on my forehead to it now being all over my face. I will continue my use of this and it is worth all of the money. It’s the real deal tea tree oil; no unnecessary chemicals or diluting. It’s pure and it works wonders! I plan to work on my pores once I get the bumps under control :)
alina M.
Everett, WA
THE BODY SHOP® TEA TREE OIL uploaded by alina M.
I love this oil. It’s the only spot treatment I use for breakouts. A little goes a long way. I put it on a q too and apply to pimples. The smells it’s very strong but it doesn’t bother me because it works. I use it in conjunction with the other products from this line.
Sonia D.
Chicago , IL
THE BODY SHOP® TEA TREE OIL uploaded by Sonia D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product for the cost when comparing it to the UFO version. It leaves the skin slightly dry but put a little lotion on after and it does the trick. This is my new go to
LaToya D.
THE BODY SHOP® TEA TREE OIL uploaded by LaToya D.
I've been using this tea tree oil for about 2 months.... It hasn't lightened any of my dark blemishes. I'm disappointed in this whole product line actually.

189 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenn A.
Ciudad de México
il y a 3 mois
Christie B. il y a 3 mois
Yes! It’s great for acne and for balancing out your scalp. Love this stuff!
Naheed K.
ilford
il y a 5 mois
THE BODY SHOP® TEA TREE OIL those this product make fungal acne worse?
valentina I. il y a 4 mois
Can’t tell becouse I never struggled with any kind of acne.
Muna L.
Hamtramck, MI
il y a 8 mois
Beverly A. il y a 5 mois
I love this, I have been using it for about a week now and has cleared my skin and im so happy about it. Can't wait to keep using it and try other products of the same line. I would 100 recommend it
Imran H.
il y a 10 mois
THE BODY SHOP® TEA TREE OIL Does this product help with whiteheads or pimples?
Itzel V. il y a 10 mois