BY THE BODY SHOP

Our Tea Tree Night Lotion has a gel-lotion texture that provides light hydration for blemish-prone skin throughout the night, while controlling excess oil and sebum. Infused with our pure tea tree oil, this lotion will help to keep blemished skin under control and help fade the appearance of imperfections

• Does this really work for blemishes?1 Answers
  • Do you usually use this with the tea tree face wash? Or d...2 Answers
  • Has anyone seen fading in acne scars from using this? If ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This stuff instantly made my redness go away, and helped a lot by morning. But I've since developed a skin condition that makes me hyper sensitive to anything that is scented, or hypoallergenic so I can no longer use it unfortunately. :( It worked wonders when I did." in 13 reviews
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
Okay so this works sometimes, but doesn’t work other times, and I’m not sure why. It’s a little expensive for the size from what I remember, so I think you’re better off just purchasing the tea tree oil itself. Another issue with this product is that you have to use it at night because sunlight can cause damage to the applied area (or so I was told).

Overall, it does work, but I feel like there are other products that also work.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I happen to have skin that is both oily and acne-prone as well as red and dry in certain areas. I've only been using this product for a short while but my skin already seems to be improving. It moisturizes my dry areas and reduces redness without making my skin oily or causing more breakouts. It smells nice and feels sort of tingly when I put it on as well. I really love this product and I look forward to trying more tea tree products from the Body Shop.
Krysteena L.
Drys out your face. I have oily skin but I also want wanted a mositurize that help control the oil without drying out my skin. No such luck with that. I know tea tree can be drying but I expect the lotion to be kind of mosituring snice we lose mositure in our body when we sleep. When I used it at night and wake up in the morning my face feels so tight and dry but it wasn't shiny lol. I think this would be a good lotion for people who live in human climates that have oily skin. But I live in a very climate with oily skin so i still need mositure. If i wanted to I could've use it during the day when I wear my makeup but I don't like my skin feeling tight that if I smile I think it's going to crack lol.
Sofi G.
New York
It’s no miracle worker, but great for oily and acne prone skin. It’s a bit too harsh for me personally. On days when my skin is very sensitive it burns and irritates, which doesn’t help with the redness.
Leslie N.
bay area
So far so good!! I love their tea tree line and I bought this night time lotion to help with deal with stubborn break outs over night and it did just what I needed. The pimples are significantly smaller. I can’t wait to keep trying this I should’ve checked if they just had a regular day lotion!!
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
This is my night rescue. It keeps acne at bay and my skin feels mattified and oil-free after application. This is also great for controlling oil, and probably a little to drying if you already have dry skin. My only complaint is the tiny packaging. I wish they'd sell bigger bottles.
Xavier S.
Myrtle Beach
I started using this after already using the whole system for several months it was a nice way to end the night without drying f my face as much as the Mattifying lotion would! And it definitely Katelyn has results over time with consistent use! There could be more though haha
Meredith M.
Love this stuff! A great night lotion that leaves my skin feeling refreshed, clean, and not oily. Helps prevent & clear up any acne. Definitely has a tea tree smell but I don’t mind tea tree at all (I actually like the scent). I only need one pump for my entire face. Great product!
Celeste k.
I love this as a night lotion and treatment. I make sure I hit al the spots I need with this lotion. Pat it in my skin and than layer another moisturizer over it. It really helps keep my skin calm during the night and when I wake up the next morning there are no new breakouts.
Jennifer V.
freehold, NJ
Love this night cream really helps with flareups due to Teatree being a natural anti-inflammatory makes my skin really clear and healthy looking not a bad price either highly recommend to all my friends definitely my go to when my skin is acting up
Victoria K.
Wright City, MO
Does this really help fade acne marks and hyper pigmentation and if so how long before you begin to see results?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Has anyone seen fading in acne scars from using this? If so, how long until you saw results?
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
Do you usually use this with the tea tree face wash? Or do you use a different type of face wash?
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
I have The Body Shop Tea Tree face wash and toner already. I was wondering if adding this would make any difference?
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
Does this tea tree product really help with blemishes?