BY THE BODY SHOP

Our Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion is a lightweight daytime moisturizer suitable for blemish-prone skin. Infused with our pure tea tree oil, this easily absorbed lotion provides hydration, without clogging the pores or leaving skin feeling greasy. Use daily for matte, shine-free results.

• A lightweight, non-oily moisturising lotion
  • Perfect daytime moisturizer for blemish-prone skin
  • Easily absorbed & instantly mattifying
  • Use after Tea Tree 3 in 1 Wash.Scrub.Mask for the better results
  • Complete your routine withTea Tree Night Lotion for the overnight care
  • Pair with our Matte Clay Foundation to combat skin imperfections throughout the day
  • Enriched with community trade Tea Tree Oil from the foothills of Mount Kenya

All Ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Laureth-4, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Tocopherol.

• How well does this work1 Answers
  • Does this product even works for oily skin??2 Answers
  • Does it really clear your skin? And leaves skin oil free?18 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion
  • "I recently received this skincare and I was a little nervous to try it since I have really sensitive skin. I have to say I'm completely impressed with the clearing lotion. It calms my skin and keeps it hydrated. This will definitely come in handy this winter." in 41 reviews
  • "This is my favorite product line, that all the products are amazing. This lotion soothes the redness that all pimples have. Very thin not to thick also it is very hydrating." in 35 reviews
  • "As a recent Paul Mitchell Student I am very familiar with Tea Tree products. Tea Tree smells really good and fresh. Its very cleansing and opens up pores, cleans out of oil and leaves a tinkling sensation. That helps you feel awake and refreshed. I really recommend this product. For those who have troubles with there skin, oily skin, or even dry skin. Try Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner too. Get for hydrating, cleansing, and fighting dandruff. Available at Paul Mitchell salons or school and even at Sally's Beauty Supply." in 28 reviews
  • "I don't have oily skin, so these products are not appropriate for me, but I bought the face wash, exfoliator, and spot treatment for my boyfriend and he keeps asking for more!" in 5 reviews
Amber A.
Fayetteville, AR
I love love love this product. NOTHING has cleared my fave like this has. I'm 27 and have struggled with acne all my life but as soon as I used this I began to see clearance. Now, I rarely break out.
Gaargi T.
I hav oily pimple prone skin and if i get a tea tree product for ir..thats a woohoo thumbsup👍👍👍👍 i bought this product online from snapdeal at 900₹ for 100ml product.it claims to unclog pores without overdrying the skin.my experience was like wow with this product.body shop is a n amazing brand as we all know but if you hav oily skin give this product a try and u surely wont regret it.its mild on the skin and gives a squeaky clean face after each wash.very refreshing.removes blemishes with regular use.oily skin people can use it thrice a week.normal to dry skin for once a week.
Final verdict-removes dirt,unclog pores,leaves skin squeaky clean,blemishes reduced.
Rating 4.8/5
Rose M.
Dublin
Since beginning hormonal birth control for health problems I have had an increasing amount of breakouts in my t-zone. I've always had an oily t-zone but my skin is quite good overall. I put this on when my skin is particularly bad and on days where I'm going to be wearing foundation. I only use it on my problem areas because it is quite strong. I find it brilliant. It draws out imperfections in a way that nothing else I've ever tried does. And I've tried all sorts. I like that it's not all synthetic chemicals as especially with something that's going into yr pores I'd rather it be natural. However, if you have sensitive skin it may not be for you as the tea-tree is QUITE strong. The seaweed version is designed for combination skin and is gentler.
Genessis P.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Great product as it helps keep your face matte. I suggest letting it dry completely before applying makeup ( and stipple DO NOT RUB) or it will start to pill up. Also, a little goes a LONG way! It smells great, but can be a bit too drying. I personally only like to use it when I'm wearing a powder foundation.
Mykia B.
Jonesboro, Arkansas
Oh I lovvvveeee this stuff...like after I washed my face with the foam cleanser ...I put this on my face. This leaves my face feeling so fresh.
Cazandra B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one part of my face routine. I use the face wash, toner, and lotion from the tea tree line from the body shop. I've been using it for about a year and it did clear up my face, but the lotion is mattifying, so if you have dry skin use a bit of coconut oil alongside the lotion.
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
This is the last step in my every day three step skin care routine. I use it in hand with the Facial Cleanser and Toner. I will have to say after using multiple products on my face this one leaves my skin feeling cool and refreshed. It does exactly what a moisturizers is supposed to do and give my skin a soft dewy HEALTHY feeling. I love this product, along with the other two steps in my routine.  THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion
Ursula M.
Love body shop, quailty products at a affordible price. This lotion keeps my skin moisterized while also providing an even tone and complextion. Gentel formula so does not cause skin to break out.
Alena F.
Columbia , TN
This product helped clear up my acne so well! I've tried so many products over the past 10 years, even ones from the dermatologist and this one cleared up my skin the most. I was so surprised that it actually worked. It makes my skin feel so clean. The smell is refreshing. I love using before I do my makeup because i have oily skin and it makes my face matte! I would definitely recommend for someone who is struggling with acne!
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
When choosing lotions for my extremely oily skin I need to make sure my face does not look like a grease pan. This lotion Mattifies my skin while giving me some tea tree benefits for my acne. I love this lotion and the tingling sensation it gives me everytime I apply it.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Does it really clear your skin? And leaves skin oil free?
Ola A.
I hear people rave about this product, but has anyone tried all of the "Tea Tree Skin" line? What results have you noticed?
Rena D.
Does this leave your face feeling dry?
Daneny N.
Salem, OR
Has anyone tried the cleanser?! if so do you like it?
Kirsten E.
Caldwell, ID
Is this too harsh for sensitive skin?