BY THE BODY SHOP

Our Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion is a lightweight daytime moisturizer suitable for blemish-prone skin. Infused with our pure tea tree oil, this easily absorbed lotion provides hydration, without clogging the pores or leaving skin feeling greasy. Use daily for matte, shine-free results.

• A lightweight, non-oily moisturising lotion
  • Perfect daytime moisturizer for blemish-prone skin
  • Easily absorbed & instantly mattifying
  • Use after Tea Tree 3 in 1 Wash.Scrub.Mask for the better results
  • Complete your routine withTea Tree Night Lotion for the overnight care
  • Pair with our Matte Clay Foundation to combat skin imperfections throughout the day
  • Enriched with community trade Tea Tree Oil from the foothills of Mount Kenya

All Ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Laureth-4, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Tocopherol.

• How well does this work1 Answers
  • Does this product even works for oily skin??2 Answers
  • Does it really clear your skin? And leaves skin oil free?18 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion
  • "I recently received this skincare and I was a little nervous to try it since I have really sensitive skin. I have to say I'm completely impressed with the clearing lotion. It calms my skin and keeps it hydrated. This will definitely come in handy this winter." in 41 reviews
  • "This is my favorite product line, that all the products are amazing. This lotion soothes the redness that all pimples have. Very thin not to thick also it is very hydrating." in 35 reviews
  • "As a recent Paul Mitchell Student I am very familiar with Tea Tree products. Tea Tree smells really good and fresh. Its very cleansing and opens up pores, cleans out of oil and leaves a tinkling sensation. That helps you feel awake and refreshed. I really recommend this product. For those who have troubles with there skin, oily skin, or even dry skin. Try Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner too. Get for hydrating, cleansing, and fighting dandruff. Available at Paul Mitchell salons or school and even at Sally's Beauty Supply." in 28 reviews
  • "I don't have oily skin, so these products are not appropriate for me, but I bought the face wash, exfoliator, and spot treatment for my boyfriend and he keeps asking for more!" in 5 reviews
yvett m.
Modesto , CA
It leaves the skin really dry and i do not recommend it because it is not effective i feel like it is not as Strong as it should be
Kathryn R.
Las Vegas
NO NO NO. It will not mattify my skin no matter how much I used, It smells good and I really wanted it to work but It just didn't. It made me even more oily and I broke out really bad, I think it's just TOO STRONG for my skin. I have oily (*Not necessarily acne prone skin though)
Amber S.
Phoenix
Started having a few breakouts and decided to give the tea tree line a try since I’ve had such good luck with skin care products from the body shop before. Big mistake. Out of this line this lotion was the worst. It only made me breakout more and was extremely drying. I wouldn’t recommend.
Lexi M.
I love the tea tree oil collection. I've used the face wash for years, and used the toner for years before switching. Now this moisturizer is horrible. It dries your skin out, and pills on the face. Horrible for makeup.
Karen S.
Dubai, Dubai
This product didn't really work for me. First week I use it, my face was smooth but in the second week pimples are popping out already, maybe it got irritated so I stop using it for a week and my pimples are gone. But when i decided to use it again, I got the same reaction that's why I stop using it permanently.
Linda V.
BROOKLYN park, MN
This product left my skin super drt. I purchased these from the bath and beyond store which were pretty expensive, but i thought if it can help with acne.... i might as well. I just have to say.. it wasnt worth it.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
This was horrible. Claimed to not dry out my skin but then dried out the skin around the blemish and made the blemish itself worse
Meghan A.
Not good dry, acne-prone skin. I would put on this product at night and wake up with irritated skin. Would not recommend.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
I tried this whole line and I did not like this at all! I know this lotion is supposed to be mattifying, but it often left my skin feeling dry and not moisturizer and I would have to follow up with a different moisturizer. You should note that I have combo skin, oily on my nose and chin area, while more dry everywhere else and I was using it in the winter so my skin was definitely more on the dry side, so this may have to do with my experience. I also did not find that it helped my acne at all.
Iliana F.
Dallas, TX
DO NOT USE THIS. i had a few minor breakouts and my skin is not super sensitive but after using this tea tree line, i had the worst acne of my life, i mean it was everywhere! cheeks, chin, forehead, everywhere! i stopped using this after 3 or so weeks, noticing that it wasn't going to get any better. a year later i still had the scars left over from this awful line. i use paulas choice skincare now, it is irritant free, and they really know what they are doing. it is the only thing that has helped. i would never recommend the body shop tea tree items to anyone. total waste of money.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Does it really clear your skin? And leaves skin oil free?
Ola A.
I hear people rave about this product, but has anyone tried all of the "Tea Tree Skin" line? What results have you noticed?
Rena D.
Does this leave your face feeling dry?
Daneny N.
Salem, OR
Has anyone tried the cleanser?! if so do you like it?
Kirsten E.
Caldwell, ID
Is this too harsh for sensitive skin?