BY THE BODY SHOP

Our Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion is a lightweight daytime moisturizer suitable for blemish-prone skin. Infused with our pure tea tree oil, this easily absorbed lotion provides hydration, without clogging the pores or leaving skin feeling greasy. Use daily for matte, shine-free results.

• A lightweight, non-oily moisturising lotion
  • Perfect daytime moisturizer for blemish-prone skin
  • Easily absorbed & instantly mattifying
  • Use after Tea Tree 3 in 1 Wash.Scrub.Mask for the better results
  • Complete your routine withTea Tree Night Lotion for the overnight care
  • Pair with our Matte Clay Foundation to combat skin imperfections throughout the day
  • Enriched with community trade Tea Tree Oil from the foothills of Mount Kenya

All Ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Laureth-4, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Tocopherol.

• How well does this work1 Answers
  • Does this product even works for oily skin??2 Answers
  • Does it really clear your skin? And leaves skin oil free?18 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion
  • "I recently received this skincare and I was a little nervous to try it since I have really sensitive skin. I have to say I'm completely impressed with the clearing lotion. It calms my skin and keeps it hydrated. This will definitely come in handy this winter." in 41 reviews
  • "This is my favorite product line, that all the products are amazing. This lotion soothes the redness that all pimples have. Very thin not to thick also it is very hydrating." in 35 reviews
  • "As a recent Paul Mitchell Student I am very familiar with Tea Tree products. Tea Tree smells really good and fresh. Its very cleansing and opens up pores, cleans out of oil and leaves a tinkling sensation. That helps you feel awake and refreshed. I really recommend this product. For those who have troubles with there skin, oily skin, or even dry skin. Try Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner too. Get for hydrating, cleansing, and fighting dandruff. Available at Paul Mitchell salons or school and even at Sally's Beauty Supply." in 28 reviews
  • "I don't have oily skin, so these products are not appropriate for me, but I bought the face wash, exfoliator, and spot treatment for my boyfriend and he keeps asking for more!" in 5 reviews
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
I’ve been using this everyday along with the tea tree facial wash and I don’t think I will ever use anything else on my skin! I’ve struggled with breakouts and oily skin, and this seemed to clear those problems right up!
Kelsey M.
Loris, SC
Just like the toner of this line it's a hit! This is my go to
Moisturizer for my sensitive acne prone skin.
Doesn't leave you feeling greasy or oily. When I need intense moister I tend to layer it up. Works beautifully under makeup also! Would recommend! This is an amazing product!
Anne A.
Murfreesboro, TN
This moisturizer is great for people with really oily and acne prone skin. It does not feel greasy at all and makes your skin very matte. I think this is a good day-time moisturizer as your foundation won’t slide around. It is not moisturizing enough to be a night-time moisturizer though. It might be too drying for someone with combo skin.
Amber A.
Fayetteville, AR
I love love love this product. NOTHING has cleared my fave like this has. I'm 27 and have struggled with acne all my life but as soon as I used this I began to see clearance. Now, I rarely break out.
Maribel P.
Tea tree mattefying lotion is the best every I love it I use it under my makeup after I shower it leaves my skin soft and refreshed ready for the day it is a small container but it's worth it I love love it. The only negative in would think is if someone doesn't like the scent.
Irene L.
Flagstaff, AZ
Love this love the bb cream as well (even though the color selection is absolutely horrible). Tea tree oil is my favorite so I love that this moisturizer has me covered. Would 10/10 recommend to my oily skin friends
Crystal L.
I like so many things from The Body Shop, but I use this lotion moth often. It's helps my skin. The smell is strong, but that's due to the tea tree in it. I bought this which had me end up buying all of the tea tree products of this line.
Lexi M.
I love the tea tree oil collection. I've used the face wash for years, and used the toner for years before switching. Now this moisturizer is horrible. It dries your skin out, and pills on the face. Horrible for makeup.
Nina L.
Atlanta, GA
This product is great for oily skin. I apply this before I put on foundation so that my skin stays more matte throughout the day. A little of this product goes a long way, and since the price of the product isn't too expensive Id say that it is a great investment.
tahnea e.
This is the only thing that works for my oily skin. It mattifies my face all day and no other thing has ever done that.. i got my product from ulta but you can buy it from tj maxx , or obviously at the body shop store. It’s well worth it especially if you have oily skin
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Does it really clear your skin? And leaves skin oil free?
Ola A.
I hear people rave about this product, but has anyone tried all of the "Tea Tree Skin" line? What results have you noticed?
Rena D.
Does this leave your face feeling dry?
Daneny N.
Salem, OR
Has anyone tried the cleanser?! if so do you like it?
Kirsten E.
Caldwell, ID
Is this too harsh for sensitive skin?