BY THE BODY SHOP #53 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Allison T.
Yorkville, IL
These are nice blotting tissues. Nothing special but nothing bad about them eitherI have them in my camera bag for my clients and it does the job. They soak up a lot and are easy to store. It doesn't take off makeup. I love that it has tea tree oil in them. I will continue buying these. The price isn't bad.
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
My skin gets super oily and my makeup tends to fade. I use these throughout the day. They work great and are very affordable. I carry them with me in my purse or simply in my back pocket! I definitely recommend these to anyone and everyone!
Victoria S.
Centreville , MD
These are great blotting tissues. I was surprised so many came in a box. This was the first time that I used them and was pleasantly surprised that they help blot away the excess sweat on my face but didn't feel like I was clogging up my pores or my face. I haven't seen these in stores, but, I haven't been to a specific Body Shop Store in ages- I ordered these online.
Taylor B.
Baltimore, MD
My skin type is sensitive and oily. I didn't experience any irritation. The sheets do a good job at absorbing the oil on my skin without removing any makeup I am wearing. They work well on my bare skin. I would repurchase these.
Taylor C.
Genoa , WV
These are so amazing. So much different than any of the other blotting sheets. I really feel it drawing the oil off my skin
Jennifer B.
White Rock , BC
These blotting papers are very thin to start with. There are green and have a light tea tree scent. They do a good job of blotting the face without taking off any makeup in the process. They tend to be on the pricer side, but they are a good blotting product to check out. You do get a decent amount of papers, which is 65. I would repurchase these since they get the job done!
Gabbii M.
An essential I must take everywhere I go as halfway through the day I often get oil on my T-Zone if in college or simply going out and I'm wearing makeup. These tissues are so compact that I can easily put them into my bag and go and with the pack containing 65, I don't need to buy them too often but I use at least 1 a day when I need them. A total life saver.
Chlo W.
Walsall, West midlands
I get very oily through the day no matter how much I set my face and these papers keep me matte! I have gone through quite a few packs of these there so effective I would definitely recommend to others!
Soumaya H.
Marrakesh
I used this line when i was having a break out and it definitely helped me especially because the products contain tea tree oil which helps a lot with acne problems
Elissa S.
Toronto, ON
Perfect for oily skin! This used to be a permanent part of my daily routine back when I was a teenager. It leaves make up intact while removing oil!