THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Blotting Tissues

WHAT THEY ARE

Oil-blotting papers infused with tea tree oil

WHAT THEY DO

Sop up sebum, control shine, and treat pimples

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Tea tree leaf oil (antibacterial that controls oil)

HOW THEY FEEL/SMELL/LOOK:

The transparent green sheets feel soft on skin and have a nearly undetectable leafy-green smell.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Blotting Tissues!
How would you rate this product?
Maria C.
South Bend, IN
These oil blotting tissues are my absolute favorite because they absorb all of the excess oil from my face like crazy! I like that they come in a smaller size which means that they are ideal for tossing in my purse and taking everywhere without added bulk! The tree oil really helps my skin look matte and shine free. 💜 THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Blotting Tissues
Anastasiia M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I think the body shop tea tree line is the best. I had a really bad acne after my first pregnancy and after using products from tea tree line my acne cleared up. Of course, it wouldn't happen after a few weeks, but after around 6 months my skin had less blemishes. Back then I had a very oily skin, but tea tree turned my skin into combination and less acne and less blemishes.
Allison T.
Yorkville, IL
These are nice blotting tissues. Nothing special but nothing bad about them eitherI have them in my camera bag for my clients and it does the job. They soak up a lot and are easy to store. It doesn't take off makeup. I love that it has tea tree oil in them. I will continue buying these. The price isn't bad.
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
My skin gets super oily and my makeup tends to fade. I use these throughout the day. They work great and are very affordable. I carry them with me in my purse or simply in my back pocket! I definitely recommend these to anyone and everyone!
Victoria S.
Centreville , MD
These are great blotting tissues. I was surprised so many came in a box. This was the first time that I used them and was pleasantly surprised that they help blot away the excess sweat on my face but didn't feel like I was clogging up my pores or my face. I haven't seen these in stores, but, I haven't been to a specific Body Shop Store in ages- I ordered these online.
Taylor B.
Baltimore, MD
My skin type is sensitive and oily. I didn't experience any irritation. The sheets do a good job at absorbing the oil on my skin without removing any makeup I am wearing. They work well on my bare skin. I would repurchase these.
Taylor C.
Genoa , WV
These are so amazing. So much different than any of the other blotting sheets. I really feel it drawing the oil off my skin
Salma E.
rabat
The whole tea tree range is worth trying it’s good for combination to oily skin or even if you have oily skin this blotting tissues are handy and good to have them on your purse so you can touch up they will absorb all the oiliness
Jennifer B.
White Rock , BC
These blotting papers are very thin to start with. There are green and have a light tea tree scent. They do a good job of blotting the face without taking off any makeup in the process. They tend to be on the pricer side, but they are a good blotting product to check out. You do get a decent amount of papers, which is 65. I would repurchase these since they get the job done!
Elissa S.
Toronto, ON
Perfect for oily skin! This used to be a permanent part of my daily routine back when I was a teenager. It leaves make up intact while removing oil!

Looking for your answer?