BY THE BODY SHOP

The body shop tea tree targeted gel is a convenient and portable stick that helps cleanse and fight blemishes without over-drying the skin. This is a handbag essential for blemishes that pop up unexpectedly.

Buy on Amazon
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
This product works great. At the first sign of a blemish, I dab this on and usually it's gone by the next day. I have purchased numerous individual sticks of this treatment to stash with my makeup supplies, in my purse, and in my son's backpack. Lol.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I love tea tree and anything that has it in it. I have somewhat acne prone skin and this is great to have with me for on the go. But I also use it daily in my skin care routine. I'll definitely continue to use this.
Leslie L.
Centerville, GA
Great product for helping red spots disappear. I love the smell of the tea tree oil. It's fresh and great.
Syeda N.
Southampton
I love these.
I have been using these for over 15 years and even though I am in my early part of 40's I still suffer from spots from time to time.. these are life saviour.
I get mine directly from body shop 👍
Ramya G.
Hi guys i have used The body shop tea tree range for few years now this range has quite a few amazing products and i was suggested to try this product at the body shop store but  i dint quite like the blemish stick ,to be honest has not shown any comment-able change in my skin & i have used the product for over a month
Kelsey T.
This little stick is so great. It's compact so you can throw it in your pocket or purse and go. It's great for fighting acne and oil  throughout the day. Although it can be a bit drying and leave a bit of a product ring around the area it's been put on
Diana S.
AZzulfi
It is good for skin that suffers from acne and is placed directly above the pill only after clearing the area and cleaning it and continue to do so and will gradually disappear
Lauren A.
I used it all and it honestly worked wonders. As long as I washed my face and applied it after then redness and after a few days spots and blemishes would disappear. I loved it and would recommend it.
Tess L.
Blackwood, Caerphilly
I can't help but love this entire range, I started using it back in my teens and even my 11 year old daughter uses it, it helps keep spot prone oily skin under control and I adore the smell
Helena A.
This product works but not as fast as you expect it to. It will take minimum 2 days if you use it regularly but overall I like it because it doesn't dry my skin