Skin CareFacial SkincareThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Tea Tree Blemish Stick

THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Blemish Stick

The body shop tea tree targeted gel is a convenient and portable stick that helps cleanse and fight blemishes without over-drying the skin. This is a handbag essential for blemishes that pop up unexpectedly.

Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Blemish Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Russellville, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a really great treatment for so many reasons. When I put this on a pimple it starts to help with the redness and swelling immediately. It helps heal spots for me. It’s super convenient to use on the go because of its size and little doe foot applicator. The tea tree line is one of my favorites!
toronto
Helps target those acne spots and I love that it’s so portable to carry I have it on the go :) I replace every few months
Edison
Although it stings at first, the effect of this works so well and it helps to minimize pores as well as help acne
Brooklyn
Tea tree oil, doesn’t start working immediately but in a few weeks it starts working so great but make sure to not apply too much cause it does dry your skin a little
Temecula, CA
I live by this stuff! I used it every night on any discoloration or acne scars on my face. I’ve been using this for about 2 months now and have seen my acne marks start to fade away. It’s also very affordable and lasts for awhile!
West Warwick, RI
Significantly decreases pimple size overnight. Although once I did put too much on and did get a chemical burn so I stopped using.
Pickerington, OH
Love this product, it dries my pimples overnight, a little pricey but in my opinion it’s worth it. I wish it came with more product.
This product works great! I use it for a spot treatment when I can feel a blemish coming on. I have sensitive, normal-to-combination skin, and sometimes this can be a tad bit drying to the area I apply it. However, it stops the blemish from coming through as big and red, and I will continue to use it!
Clifford Twp, PA
I use all the tea tree oil products, and they are wonderful. They leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed. This product works wonders as it removes and lessens blemishes.
Woodbridge, VA
I have rare blemishes, so I use this product far and in between. For the rare occasion, it works pretty well and definitely meets my expectations. I don’t know if using it more frequently will make it more/less effective
Ask a question to the Influenster community...