The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Kit uploaded by Brianna B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

"Tea Tree Blemish Kit - A $46.50 value! The Body Shop difference: Their Tea Tree Blemish Kit will give skin the deep-cleansing, clearing care it needs.Includes:Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash (8.4 fl oz.) - Helps prevent blemishes and remove excess oil with a refreshing gel-based facial wash that won't over-dry your skin and is gentle enough for daily use.Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner (8.4 fl oz.): Tones your skin with our ""shake to activate"" refreshing toner that removes traces of cleanser, make-up and impurities while leaving skin looking matte.Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion (1.69 fl oz.) - Moisturizes with a light, mattifying lotion that hydrates skin and controls oil while helping to prevent blemishes.Tea Tree Oil (.33 fl oz.) - A natural, targeted solution to help with the appearance of blemishes quickly and effectively without over drying the skin.Tea Tree Face Mask (0.2 oz.) - Remove impurities and absorb excess oil with this single-use face mask. - Tea Tree Blemish Kit" see more...

• Does this really work? My skin is normal to oily1 Answers
  • I have been using this for a few weeks, and this makes my skin re...1 Answers
  • I've been using the Body Shop Foaming Cleanser for the past month...2 Answers
Hollie L.
I love this kit!!! It does a pretty good job of clearing up my problem skin. The cleanser feels amazing, and I love the smell! The tea tree oil is pretty effective. The toner is nice - it feels amazing going on, just like the cleanser. It's a nice, cooling effect! The mask is okay. Again, I love the cool feeling, but I don't really see any noticeable effects after washing it off. Then again, the kit only includes one single-use packet, and I've only used the mask about four or five times in very spaced-out periods. The moisturizer is the only thing I really don't like, and was the reason I only gave this four stars. It feels grainy and doesn't do a good job of actually moisturizing. It leaves my face feeling very dry and uncomfortable. But I'll still buy the kit because it costs less than buying all the products separately, even if you don't use the moisturizer. I think it's amazing how effective this line is, while being so affordable. I've bought a lot of high-end products that don't work half as well as these!!! Highly recommend!!!!
Emilie G.
I bought this kit to try out the whole set. I just wanted to sample everything before buying big bottles. For $25 you get a sample of everything (some are even larger bottles), and that is a great price! I liked the smell of the products because I like tea tree oil, but it is very strong so I don't advise it for sensitive sniffers. It all lasted a long time too, compared to some other face kits I've bought. I would buy this product again.
Ashley C.
Ellicott City, MD
The product did not take very well to my face. Some of the products like the moisturizer was a little too greasy for me. Some of the products that I did really enjoy and used till the last drop were the Tea tree oil and the toner. The Tea tree oil worked a lot better than benzoyl acne treatment because the tea tree oil is a natural substance. The toner helped control my oil because of the cornstarch.
Rebecca G.
Louisville, KY
Definitely not for me, although i think it is more my skin type than anything. It seems that tea tree oil isn't very effective on my skin, and can often irritate it rather than help heal it. I tried almost all of these products, together and by themselves, trying to see what would work, and found nothing to be overly effective for my acne. Very unfortunate, as I heard they were great products!
Cali C.
Charleston, WV

If you want clear skin, this is for you! It will clear up any imperfections and acne and your skin will look great! The tea tree oil in these products really does the trick. The only downside is the products can be a bit drying, especially the toner. My skin is already extremely dry and easily irritated so for someone with normal to oil skin, this shouldn't be a problem.
sam b.
These products have such a strong and unpleasant smell. I wanted to like it and I wanted it to work so badly because it was pricey and made big promises. I have very oily acne prone skin and these products made my problem so much worse. I got huge cystic acne all over my face immediately after using.
Cece J.
Las Vegas, NV
This kit has saved my life. It's better than proactive, it's very gentle on the skin and your face feels so refreshed after when you use it. The bad thing about it is that you can't use it every single day. Your face needs some oil on it so it can refresh it. Or else it'll just get dry
Samantha C.
Stoughton, MA
It's very strong smelling, so if you dislike the smell, do not use. It's long lasting. I love tea tree oil for acne and for piercings. (If you have a keilod from a piercing, it gets rid of it and also if you use it prior, it prevents it). I would buy again.
Leslie A.
Bucyrus, OH
I love the body shop tea tree blemish products. Not only do they smell amazing, but they leave my skin feeling so fresh and smooth. I love that tingly feeling it leaves when I'm dashing my face. Makes me know I'm really cleaning it and it's really working.
Cameron S.
Fresno, CA
Hands down the best producti have ever used I can't tell you enough about it that would truly convey the amazingness that it really has. I have used this for years now and it still works perfectly, and I will probably continue to use it for years to come.
Sonia V.
I've heard this product is really good for people with oily skin. I have oily skin but I wanted to know what this kit actually does for you & if it actually works or does something different for people with oily skin?
Holly M.
Dearborn, MI
I've been using the Body Shop Foaming Cleanser for the past month or two and I do see a difference in my skin. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin so I was wondering if the whole kit would be worth it? It is a little out of my price range but if others see a difference with using the whole kit I might give it a shot.
Darlene A.
San Antonio
I have been using this for a few weeks, and this makes my skin really red and it tingles a bit. Should I still be using it?
Iris O.
Orlando, FL
Does this really work? My skin is normal to oily
Sadie E.