The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Kit uploaded by Brianna B.The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Kit uploaded by Hend B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

"Tea Tree Blemish Kit - A $46.50 value! The Body Shop difference: Their Tea Tree Blemish Kit will give skin the deep-cleansing, clearing care it needs.Includes:Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash (8.4 fl oz.) - Helps prevent blemishes and remove excess oil with a refreshing gel-based facial wash that won't over-dry your skin and is gentle enough for daily use.Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner (8.4 fl oz.): Tones your skin with our ""shake to activate"" refreshing toner that removes traces of cleanser, make-up and impurities while leaving skin looking matte.Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion (1.69 fl oz.) - Moisturizes with a light, mattifying lotion that hydrates skin and controls oil while helping to prevent blemishes.Tea Tree Oil (.33 fl oz.) - A natural, targeted solution to help with the appearance of blemishes quickly and effectively without over drying the skin.Tea Tree Face Mask (0.2 oz.) - Remove impurities and absorb excess oil with this single-use face mask. - Tea Tree Blemish Kit" see more...

• Does this really work? My skin is normal to oily1 Answers
  • I have been using this for a few weeks, and this makes my skin re...1 Answers
  • I've been using the Body Shop Foaming Cleanser for the past month...2 Answers
Marie O.
sacramento, CA
Review for: Other more...
I bought one of these kits I can't find it here but it's very similar to this one it was a skin clearing kit. I love love love the products I got. At first I was like I'll never use these and once I did I feel in love with them. The scrub makes my face feel great and the oil stuff makes my face not dry. So it's absolutely lovely 💕💞😻 looking forward to trying more products
Michelle S.
I loved the fact its eco friendly but it really didnt help clear up my acne the way i wanted it to the face wash didnt give me the clean i wanted n face lotion was not moisturizing at all n the scrub was not really a scrub it didnt help exfoliate at all but i love the company just this line was not for me
Nicole B.
I have acne. This has been the only brand of products that clears my skin the quickest and longest. I use all lines within the brand however this is my go-to for acne when I am most broken out. It is anti-microbial in nature and ride of the bacteria effectively.
Katie C.
Russell, KY
I love the Body Shop’s Tea Tree Line! I have experienced clearer and more healthy-looking skin since I began using this line a few months ago.

I find that this line really helps to prevent breakouts and control oil, without drying out my skin.
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Kit more...
This does okay. It worked for me at first but stopped after a month or so. I still purchase the body wash because it does help keep me nice and clean, especially after a hard gym day. I love the smell of it as well I recommend the body wash items
Hannah C.
Manassas Park, VA
I used the Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Blemish kit which had the toner in the kit. I really liked how fresh everything smelled! It helped a little bit with my acne at first. I think the amount you get in each product could be altered so that they all last the same amount. All in all they have really good products!
Brianna B.
Louisville, KY
All of these products work so well. My favorite is the Blemish Fade Night Lotion. The Tea Tree extract works really well to get rid of my acne and this night lotion is a great moisturizer for those dry spots on my face. 10/10 would recommend.
Tracey S.
Florence
This kit works great to keep my acne at bay.  It is not drying, but not oily or greasy, either.  The tea tree leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.  It is not a very time-consuming kit, either.  It's not harsh, but not too gentle, either.  It leaves you feeling like it's working.  I do recommend this kit.
Supathena! ❤.
Marriottsvl, MD
Review for: The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Kit more...
Tea tree doesn’t do much for me because my acne flares are aggressive but if you have normal good skin and want to clarify or decongest it, I think this would do well.
manda n.
This is one of my favorite skin care kits that I have ever owned. Tee tree is so good for the skin, and these products actually last a while. The smell is very strong, which you could probably figure since it’s tea tree. This kit has helped clear my skin up very well. I would recommend it to anyone.
Sonia V.
I've heard this product is really good for people with oily skin. I have oily skin but I wanted to know what this kit actually does for you & if it actually works or does something different for people with oily skin?
Holly M.
Dearborn, MI
I've been using the Body Shop Foaming Cleanser for the past month or two and I do see a difference in my skin. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin so I was wondering if the whole kit would be worth it? It is a little out of my price range but if others see a difference with using the whole kit I might give it a shot.
Darlene A.
San Antonio
I have been using this for a few weeks, and this makes my skin really red and it tingles a bit. Should I still be using it?
Iris O.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this really work? My skin is normal to oily
Izai L.
407/325 Collins Street, Melbourne
Where can I order this kit? Please help.