BY THE BODY SHOP

Wake up to clearer-looking skin! Our fresh and breathable Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Night Mask is specifically formulated to care for oily skin and imperfections while you sleep. Infused with salicylic acid and Community Trade tea tree oil, this 100% vegan leave-on mask for oily skin will reduce the size and number of imperfections* and achieve clearer, smoother, and healthier-looking skin.

• Skin instantly looks and feels refreshed, purified, and soothed
  • In the morning, imperfections* appear reduced
  • Skin looks healthier, smoother, and mattified
  • Improves appearance of pores
  • Helps maintain clearer-looking skin.
  • Alcohol-free, no pillow-staining formula
  • TOP TIP: Pop the Night Mask in the fridge for an ultra-refreshing feeling
  • Tone, texture, and oiliness

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propanediol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil/Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Algin, Limonene, Citral, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Zinc Sulfate, Citronellol, Leptospermum Petersonii Oil, Tocopherol, Caramel, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 42090/Blue 1.

Buy on ULTA
  • "Love tea tree!!!! But this made me breakout:( I have sensitive skin and this isn’t good for that type of skin in my opinion!" in 3 reviews
Alex S.
The Tea Tree Night Mask was something I picked up in hopes that it would help my acne problem. I found mine at my local Body Shop store and found my back ups at Ulta. This product costs around $20. The packaging is very sturdy and feels expensive. The design itself is fairly attractive, so I keep mine out on the counter.

The product itself is a green gel infused with tea tree oil that claims to help with oily skin and breakouts. It is a bit sticky and does smell very strongly of tea tree. To use, one would apply this mask before bed and then wash it off in the morning. As a precaution, do not use on broken skin or after exfoliating because it WILL burn.

I have been using this mask for around five months on and off. When I first purchased it, I found that this did a great job. I used it all over the face and did that every other night for a few weeks. One thing I didn’t like was how it was a bit crusty when you woke up in the morning - it doesn’t completely dissolve into the skin. I did notice a reduction in my bumps, they were drying out but it also dried out my skin. I have combo skin so finding a good product is difficult.

As my skin has changed from when I first bought this product, I use it only as a spot treatment now. I am very happy with the purchase and am currently on my second jar. I would recommend this for people with oily skin and cystic acne.
Ale R.
Houston
This product clogged my pores and I have oily skin. Every time I used this, I would wake up with a big white head near my nose. I liked that it sort of made me less oily when I would wake up in the morning, but even then I do not recommend this product. For oil control I recommend the Olehenriksen moisturizer or the Shieshedo one!
Sagrario C.
Dodge city , KS
Absolutely love this product i purchased mine from ulta, i actually purchased the whole package i have been using it for about 4 months now, and it has completely improved my skin and i don’t break out as much as i use to. This will definitely be the only product i use on my skin from now on. I would highly recommend.
MaKayla M.
I could rave about this all day!! I have battled acne for years and this product is one of the best things I bought for my face! When I have a flare up, I just apply at night and in the morning it deduces it tremendously. I will definitely keep this product on my shelf always.
Yolanda J.
Love this overnight mask!! Sometimes my skin just feels like it needs a little extra help and this is the perfect stuff to layer on. It tingles a bit at first but feels so great in the morning. I love the body shop products and this is definitely one of my favorites.
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I like using this mask when my breakouts are really bad and I’m trying to get better at using it more often. It does create a nice matte finish to your akin in the morning without it drying out. Only thing is I don’t notice too much of a reduction in my inperfections. They are a little less red but that’s it. I still have to use green corrector to hide it.

I like that it’s super low maintenance only 2-3 times a week you put it on before bed and wake up and wash. It’s super simple and can be added to your routine so easily.
destiny E.
Kiefer, OK
I have tried many products from the body shop. This one in particular has super sleek and clean packaging. I am a first time user of this item & I found it to be very nice. I have oily/combo skin but would recommend this item.
Jennah C.
meriden, ct
I just purchased this product yesterday and I’m already in love! I had a break out occur overnight and needed a quick fix so I decided to try this product after reading countless reviews on it. I can honestly say that it is a holy grail product for acne. I put it on and just left it alone overnight. I woke up the next morning to a significantly smaller breakout! I love this product. The smell is a little strong and the texture is weird but overall I would suggest this product to anyone who struggles with breakouts or acne
Carmen Y.
Mahopac, NY
I didn’t know what to make of this mask at first. When you open up the jar it looks bouncy and like jello. It felt cooling and gel-like when I put it on my face, but quickly dried to a powder finish. The next morning it washed off easily leaving my face feeling so soft and less red and irritated than it had been before.
Cynthia C.
If you love tea tree, this entire line is perfect for you! I love how refreshing it smells - one whiff and you know this stuff will clean your face. If you have dry skin, I would stick to using it at night. I have pretty oily skin sometimes, so I'll even apply it during the day and it sucks the oil off my skin. I have the toner as well, but don't use these two products back-to-back because that would really be too drying.
Lindsay S.
Is this product any good?
Johanna M.
Is it okay for sensitive skin?
Mikala M.
Oklahoma
I love tea tree oil! Does this make your face tingle?
shannon f.
is there the same mask but not an overnight one? or if not, does the mask get messy and all over your pillow as you sleep?
Ana P.
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Night Mask can you use this even if you don’t have oily skin?