The Body Shop TBS Moisturiser Intense Vitamin E 50 ML, 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Marissa M.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Nourish and protect dry skin with a rich, silky cream that locks in moisture for long-lasting hydration. How it works: Vitamin E and wheat germ oil help moisturize and condition skin while protecting against environmental aggressors and premature aging. Community Trade organic olive oil, Community Trade shea butter, jojoba and grapeseed oils condition and moisturize skin. A special wheat-derived ingredient provides a protective layer on the surface of the skin to help lock in moisture. TBS Moisturiser Intense Vitamin E 50 ML see more...

marigie e.
houston
my skin is so dry before i used this one.. but then when i started using it my skin begins to be naturally soft.. i bought it at the body shop near in our house.. and yes i love the packaging it fits on purse.. i will buy it again and recommend if anyone has a dry skin and needs vit E.
Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
This stuff is simply awesome. I bought a travel pack of this moisturizer and I absolutely love it. It has a pleasant fragrance and is light weight. It moisturizes my skin so nicely and doesn't leave any oily residue. It just leaves the skin supple. I love this moisturizer. Will definitely buy the full size product.
Morgan B.
Fort payne
My husband bought this while I was having a lot issues with dry skin. It worked wonders and I loved it. Beyond what I expected. Loved the packaging as well.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Holy grail product for under eye area! Has definitely improved my "mom bags". Also- I am sure this product would work on the neck to prevent aging!
Jenny Flo S.
I use the vitamin e moisturizer at night after I've washed my face. It leaves my skin glowing in the morning.
Anisha R.
As well as using face masks and essential oils, I use this product to keep my skin moisturised. The cream helps to ensure my skin remains soft and healthy through different weather conditions, as well as making sure my skins does not dry out throughout the day.
Rahma S.
Newham , ['', '', '']
Oh my god this is my holy Grail moisturiser it’s soo good and so thick makes my feel very glowy and hydrated for hours I got it from the body shop the packaging is alright it could be better maybe squeezable but the product is ahmmaaazinggg
noha k.
bath and body works moisturizers are my favorites and this one is rich with vitamin e its so effective and gentle on my skin excellent quality and value for price would recommend to others for daily use
Grace T.
This moisturiser is by far the best moisturiser iv ever used on my face, it makes my skin feel and look as healthy as ever and I will definitely be buying this product again
Kim M.
Hamilton
This cream is great on scars, dry patches, and I eve use it as after sun cream. It's pretty impressive in that my skin still feels soft 24 hours later!
There isn't much of an odour at all, just a fresh creamy kind of scent. It leaves the skin supple and smooth. I won't say it was sticky but you definitely noticed that you had applied cream.