The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara 01 Black uploaded by Rabia S.The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara 01 Black uploaded by Poppy S.The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara 01 Black uploaded by Chloe E.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Our classic mascara gives lashings of volume, intense colour and coats without clumping. see more...

• Does this mascara last long, or does it run? I'm nervous to try b...1 Answers
Buy on The Bod...
Rabia S.
This is an excellent mascara that allows my lashes to look voluminous and it is easy and quick to apply, it is a bit pricey but over all, high quality and long lasting. Once my mascara is over, I will be on my way to buy a new one.
Terri H.
Recently purchased this mascara. I usually buy benefit mascara but decided I wanted to try something new. It's very light and doesn't clump up which is great. Very happy with my purchase.
Ellie D.
There isn't anything negative I want to say about this Mascara - It's Absolutely Brilliant !! I got given it as a Present. I believe it's reasonably priced and a great product. Definitely worth the money and I recommend it to anybody who wants longer fuller lashes.
Daphne B.
St-Cyprien des etchemins,Qc
Omg. I can't say anything bad about this product guys! It make my lashes so good! It's also easy to apply and the packaging is amazing! If you want some princess eyelashes go for it girls! 🙋
Devanhi G.
Monterrey N.L
Yo tengo las pestañas súper largas y no me aplico mucho producto porque siento que pesa y mis pestañas caen , así que con poco producto luces un volumen increíble 👍🏾
samiha j.
Its my go to. I absolutely love it my looks are incomplete without it. It give a nice volume to my lashes without looking too much. Really brings out my eyes more.
Mahiya A.
Sharjah
Good product.. does give some volume.. good for everyday use. 2-3 coats and you r good to go..
A little expensive as compared to other brands
Chloe E.
This is my go to mascara every time, day or night. I've tried many many mascaras but always find myself repurchasing this one.
Beautybylandsel -.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara it really makes my Lashes look long and doesn't clump them, it dries quickly and doesn't flake off!
Sarah Z.
winnipeg, MB
Love this mascara. Works really well. I use it everyday and it is reasonably priced. Would recommend to anyone.
Lia S.
Ottawa, WY
Does this mascara last long, or does it run? I'm nervous to try body shop makeup because of how natural it is.